Atlantis Online
July 23, 2019, 02:45:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings  (Read 867 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 09:41:21 am »

Admission

I am an American UFO investigator of long standing. My wife is a singer and entertainer, but also a Spanish-language translator. We have both had a number of UFO sightings – together and separately.

My sightings took place in Hawaii, Seattle, Denver and now, Tenerife.

My wife´s sightings took place in North Dakota, Denver and now, Tenerife.

This means that we are REPEATERS.

This admission will not settle well with the more conservative element within ufology. The broad-minded investigator may acknowledge that there is indeed a growing number of such people showing
up in the UFO field.

The debunkers will . . . well, they´d probably debunk their own mothers.

We understand the problem. Millions have seen strange objects in the sky. Millions more have not. So what makes us so damned special?

We´ve thought about this. Endlessly. We have no answer. We are as confused about this as anyone else could be. But there are two things we should mention about ourselves that may be contributing factors:

1. We look up! We make it a practice to scan the sky when we find a moment.

2. We anticipate. We´ve had numerous sightings. That means we MIGHT have others. Therefore, we anticipate the next event.

If there is anything more at work than this, we know nothing about it. We are clueless.

There is one more thing that needs to addressed. The claim that we have made that UFOs have stopped and hovered when we have mentally or verbally requested such action:

For many this is difficult stuff to tolerate. Think about how we feel. We asked . . . and they complied. This has happened to me on 4 occasions. It has happened on a few occasions with my wife.

Our concern is that this will be misinterpreted by the overenthusiastic. Those who will say that we are in communication with these . . . things. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Let me make this as clear as is possible. When the opportunity has presented itself, we have experimented. Simple as that. The question is simple. “Please stop!” On occasion they have. It´s not like we are asking them to dinner, or a game of chess.

Although it is kind of a “rush” to see them stop per our request, closely following is the feeling of “trepidation”. Trepidation because we have brought attention to ourselves. Trepidation because we are not interested in going the next step.

Finally, regarding our beloved video camera. I was unable to film these events, much to my anger and chagrin. It was impossible to focus the camera using the LCD screen because the intense sunlight washed the image out. I pointed the camera wildly, but no image showed up. I was so desperate to show the morphing of these objects that I had zoomed the lens instead of going for a wide-angle view.

My fault. 
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: