Atlantis Online
September 16, 2019, 11:17:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings  (Read 930 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 09:34:42 am »

I observed that these returning objects were using a flight path slightly south of our home, which would probably put them over the area near to the pueblo of La Esperanza. This area overlooks the Los Rodeos Airport.

At the same time that I was observing these returning lights, I observed for 45 minutes a very interesting event. And I would not have seen it were it not for a large palm tree that grows in our front yard.

During the entire 4 hour event the sky remained clear, cloudless and blue. A soft breeze insinuated itself into our area. Since I dislike intense sunlight I sought the comfort of the shadow cast by the palm tree. As I did so the glare of the sun was obscured. I took this moment to relax my eyes and casually looked at the upper portion of the tree trunk. To my surprise I could see 5 glowing objects with the same oblong-shape, maneuvering in the glare of the sun. These movements showed neither rhyme nor reason. I would never have seen this event had it not been for the partial obscuring of the sun. No one else would be able to see them under normal conditions. It seemed to me that they were using the strong glare to hide themselves. But why hide themselves when they had just offered us 3 plus hours of strangeness. Talk about an embarrassment of richness.

Finally, after a little over 4 hours, the last objects were seen heading east. Those objects using the suns glare were also gone.

In the remaining moments of activity, I mentally asked the most obvious question: “What was all of this about. And why such a long sighting.”

What we observed through binoculars

When we watched these objects visually using our eyes, they appeared oblong and self-luminescent. A soft white light, not brilliant, and at no time did this luminescence vary in intensity. These objects appeared to slide through the sky effortlessly as if they were immune to resistance. There was never any sound. As for its speed, all we can say is faster than a landing passenger craft, but slower than a jet fighter. 
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: