Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:37:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings  (Read 2030 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 09:33:39 am »

Now comes a part that is difficult to disclose because it is so unacceptable to many. We decided to verbally and mentally ask these objects to stop and hover so that we could observe them better. Most of the objects ignored this request. But 5 of these objects did respond. Four of these objects stopped over the airport area, reversed their direction and headed directly to our home. They stopped and hovered a few blocks from our home. The fifth object directly over our home, in fact directly over my wife who was then asking them to do exactly that. I could see the object directly over her at about 500 feet. An oblong-shaped light. Silent. Obliging.

It remained in this position for a few minutes while my wife was almost bent backward with her binoculars observing this mysterious thing. She continuously dialogued with me about what she was observing. There was so much going on that I chose to direct my attention to another group of objects heading west. We didnīt want to miss anything.

At about 2 hours and 45 minutes into the sighting we sensed that things were slowing down. Since all things must end, we figured this was the case. We were wrong.

At about 5 p.m., as I watched the few remaining objects coming in from the east, I began to notice from the periphery of my vision objects heading in the reverse direction, west to east, as if they had completed what they had intended to do and were heading home. I was witnessing the beginning of a parade going in the opposite direction. Objects behaving just as before.

I mentioned this to my wife, but was beginning to suffer visually from the very bright sun and needed to get into the house to rest. This she did, leaving me to observe the remainder of the sightings.

Observing these returning objects, through binoculars I noticed a very marked difference in some of the objects. Something very unexpected. More on this shortly. 
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: