Atlantis Online
May 28, 2020, 09:42:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 9830 times)
Janna Britton

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2008, 03:18:44 am »

Boreas
Member posted 03-28-2004 22:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Via,
The answers to your questions are obviously not to far away. I guess you have been reading about the close links between the power of Rome and the treasures collected during the crusades, not to mention since Columbus.
And where could the precious gold be more safe than up there, high in the mountains.
So it may be the ideal deal; You have my treasuries - I have your most treasureous sons" Officially as lifeguards - off course... So the Vatican gold could be safe - in Switzerland. And all that gold would be the most secure security for everybody who would be 100% safe about their bank-deposits.
Dockey,
There is NO doubt about that ice-time existed, until 10.000 years ago - when enormous masses of ice SLIDED INTO the oceans, causing the ocean level to rise aprox 100 metres (or more) in about 100 years. Thats 1 meter a year - and THAT`s a flooding. Someplaces - as in ther Black Sea and the Medditerranean, - the shift in waterlevel was even sharper!

And it happened about 8.700 - 9500 yers ago, according to the most recent hydrological research.

Onwards;
Does Platou describe that they arrived 9.000 BC - calling THAT bronze-age? Or does he describe that the Atlantens made bronze?
That is two very different statements. So which is it?

Regards

IP: 195.159.182.121

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: