Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 01:15:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 18167 times)
Janna Britton

« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2008, 03:21:20 am »

Boreas
Member posted 09-19-2004 19:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The My-sound still causing me trouble. At present the analyzis have come a bit further, - and the more we understand the bigger it gets.
The feminine aspect of the whole word - My-S-Te-Ra is completly ob vious. Still we have the i in the beginning/end, that is re-pointing/re-inforcing the whole thing once more.
Then there is occuring a number of essential connotations (i.e. sounds as words AND ascociations ("meaning")). Like My-Sa(winking), My-Ga (mosq-i-to), My-Ra (ant), Myrra (Myrrh), My-Se (whey), My-Te (myth!). And it just keeps growing, multidimensionly, from there. A basic word from the latin pop-ups are my-cel-i-um.

"i-um" refers to the phrase "home", also in terms of our planet. Thus ium also reflects to an earthly "omni-presence".

Then "my-cell" reflects the most tiny, microscopic cells. Like my-cro/mi-cro is inside the visible nature, while ma-cro reflects the large, or overall, grand sum of visible nature.

Finally we check the whole word itself - and what it is used to describe - as of today. That takes us to the world of Biology, - where the mycelium is known to has an awful lot to do with the origin AND present basis of all biological life, as we know it...

So the impact and implications of the sound "my" may be seen to be of "vast proportions".

IP: 195.159.190.127

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 02-25-2005).]

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 02-25-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: