Atlantis Online
October 28, 2020, 06:32:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 10410 times)
Janna Britton

« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:34 am »

tarkin22180
Member posted 04-02-2004 14:25
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boreas,
Regarding:
"Well Tark, what about the facts recently presented; about the ancient civilisation of the Baltics, - who obviously escaped "a deluge" - to enter the Mediterranean area - in boats - just about 9.200 years BP?!

Regards"

In my opinion, an ancient civilization in the Baltics before the deluge is a possibility. I've heard many dates (12,000 BC, 9,600 BC) for the deluge. This corresponds well with the end of the ice age and the destruction of Atlantis.

The author Rand Flem-Ath concludes that many peoples escaped the deluge. One example is South America. There are settlements on or near the Andes mountaintops. Why would anyone farm on a mountaintop? Perhaps a racial memory of a cataclysmic event, i.e. a worldwide deluge. And, there are mountains near Finland after all!

Note the following, my comments are in ():

======================================
Atlantis Rising Magazine #45, Page 62:

Like all his prophecies,
Century II.22 is
open to interpretation.
Nostradamus refers
to lsle submergee
as Nobril du Monde.
Atlantis, the sunken
isle, was also known
as the Navel of the
World.

(Antarctica is known as the “navel of the world”)

According to Cayce, the present island of
Bimini anciently belonged to the western
portion of the Atlantean Empire known as
Poseidia, named after the sea-god described
by Plato, and the mythic founder of Atlantis.
In 1933, Cayce described it as “the sunken
portion of Atlantis, or Poseidia, where a portion
of the temples may yet be discovered
under the slime of ages of seawater” near
what is known as Bimini, off the coast of
Florida. Eight years passed before he mentioned
Bimini for the last time: “Poseidia
will be among the first portions of Atlantis
to rise again.

(Note the emphasis on “western portion of the Atlantean Empire”, not Atlantis itself.)

===========================================

The Atlantean Empire was huge (as Plato describes). It would not surprise me if the Bahamas, Finland, Egypt, India, South America, etc were all part of the Atlantean Empire.

The Nile, Tigris Euphrates, Indus, and Chinese civilizations are the descendents of Atlantis (my opinion). These are considered the "great ancient civilizations". The Maya, Aztecs, Inca, Pacific Peoples, Africans, Australians, etc are also descendents of Atlantis (my opinion).

The theorist says humans evolved in Africa and migrated from there. Perhaps, but I say that humans migrated from Antarctica / Atlantis to the other parts of the world.

And then there are the Annunaki.

I'm fascinated by the story of gods who from the sky came down to earth. This is in the written record (or in the clay to be more precise). There are many myths saying that the gods educated mankind, not just Sumerian. Plato says that a god founded Atlantis! And as the Roman gods are based on the Greek gods, so are the Greek gods based on the Sumerian gods!

Regards,

John

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: