Atlantis Online
November 17, 2019, 11:00:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 7649 times)
Janna Britton

« on: November 16, 2008, 02:50:32 am »

rockessence
  posted 11-08-2004 10:38             
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boreas
Member posted 01-27-2004 07:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all -
and thank You for considerate responses!
I do indeed appreciate Your clear and questions and Your highly relevant comments.
LEGEND AND REALITY
It should be evident that the "Legend of Atlantis" really needs a very sincere and (perhaps extraorinary) objectivity and clear-mindedness. Especially if we - with this "special interest" - want to move our scientific communities to attend the topic with a more sincere objectivity.
Though I am pretty sure that we have to bring some new and undeniable points to the discussion - hopefully backed up by concrete EVIDENCE, - as well as strong indications and clear questions.

The majority of established historians seems to be benefitting by hiding (out!?!) - in beuraucratic institutions with a prestige- or profitt-minded management, always keeping a defensive ("sceptic") attitude towards inovative issues like ours. Thus I believe that forums like this website is really needed to attend, describe and even prove the significance of the Atlantis-question. Given the meek (but not humble) treatment theese questions have begot from the "scientific historians" it seems unavoidable that "alternative sciencists" and autodidacts must do the hardwork needed to shed apropriate ligth on theese puzzles, riddles and questions. Seen in an existential perspective it may seem that theese are key-questions to our origin and our evolution. As our atomic age revolves it`s obvious that we are quickly aproaching a period of cultural flux - as a historical intermediate when we really will NEED to asses, solve and answer this basic questions - in order to keep our perspective as human beeings...

That is why I (personally) feel so encouraged when people with a real and good intellect engage and become eager adressing theese questions.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: