Atlantis Online
January 28, 2020, 04:43:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 8699 times)
Janna Britton

« on: November 16, 2008, 02:48:56 am »

Spiritwalker
Member posted 01-22-2004 09:43
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool
IP: 67.39.254.226

Boreas
Member posted 01-24-2004 13:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO INVENTED GOD?
How long was "ice-time? When did it actually start? How wide did the ice-cap reach - how much land and ocean did it cover?
And how old is the "The naked monkey"? How old is "modern" man? How far out is Desmond Morris? Not to mention Michael Cremo?

To be minuitly exact - there is still NO answers to any of the above questions. But in our day and age it just happens that we are about aproaching all of the significances nessecary to frame the answers to theese questions.

If we want to lead a sensible and productive dialog of qustions/answers its vital that we may keep ONE topic in focus - at the time. A higly skilled American teacher I studied by genuinly reminded his students about this by the parafrase: "Be wise - or be otherwise".

THE TOPIC
Since I have focused the question of A Atlantis, or a "primary culture", existing before historical time - I permitted myself to refer to the site www.bocksaga.de where there is a column called "Altlandis". The rest of the content of this and its related web-sites may be highly interesting - but it is beside the framework of the article on top of this page.

The case is simply this; The descriptions of a "Atlantic Society & Culture" is clearly found within the Norse mythologies, specifically those of the famous poem "Voluspaa" (a oral tradition written down first time in the 11th century, and thus not lost). Further descriptions of an "Atlantean Civilisation" in the north is found in the more famous "Oera Linda Boek", a written history from the 7th century found in Groeningen, Holland - being the basis for Robert Scruttons well-known book "The Other Atlantis", published in the 1970-ties.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: