Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:57:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herein lie the "Lost" Boreas Files by Rockessence  (Read 18164 times)
Janna Britton

« on: November 16, 2008, 02:48:07 am »

Brig
Moderator posted 01-21-2004 17:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, The material you referenced is interesting. I have read of some of these northernly finds. But what I read referred to them as "stone age". Caucasians did not suddenly spring up from the ground. They had to have originated someplace. This whole matter can get very complex. Are these early Finns offshots of Cro-magnon man, neanderthal, or something else. This evidence dating back 300,000 years, Unless I missed something, what was it based on? Human remains 300,000 years old, yet modern in type? Now that would be a find to set palentologists on their collective ears. I fully realize oral traditions can have validy. The ancient hebrews used oral tradition for a very long time, also, before they aquired the skill of writing.
IP: 205.188.208.39

Brig
Moderator posted 01-21-2004 17:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boreas; I was not putting you or the Finn theory down. But if you had been on this site as long as I have you would understand the general skepticism. Almost every month someone comes up with a totally new location of Atlantis. Some of these people, not using anything much to back up their theories, could get wild and passionate about where they thought Atlantis was. Even on Mars....I kid you not. So, on this site, it is important to have facts to back your theories. You have a good start. Now if a gentleman named Catastrophe begins taking your theory apart, don't be insulted, be ready with facts. This is kinda the way this site is. Georgio (Atlantis in straits of Gibraltor) Sarmast (Atlantis south of Cyprus) George Erikson (Atlantis in South America) have taken and fielded some pretty tough questions and facts. This is a good place to put your theories to the test.
IP: 205.188.208.39

Catastrophe
Member posted 01-22-2004 01:08
Boreas
I have only begun to read your reference site but I need to have more encouragement to continue.

"The official experts at the Finnish Department of Museums and Sites still do not want to even touch this highly "controversial" story or the the extraordinary cave-system information. Instead they somewhat "fanatically" keep their official line of arguments founded in1984/85 that "Mr. Bock's Saga with the mention of a large cave-system is based merely on Mr. Bock's "fantastic fantasies". Thus, thanks to bureaucratic arrogance and scientific ignorance, it still lays uncovered: the oldest treasury chambers of the ancient, arctic kingdoms known to man, which have been alluded to as "The Kingdom of Oden" from the old Norse sagas."

Is there going to be more than spending $500,000 and giving up having found ... what exactly? Possibly an entrance to something?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: