Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:08:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis as Indolantis at India + E. Indies– Can be possible?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis as Indolantis at India + E. Indies– Can be possible?  (Read 13069 times)
Rajesh

« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2012, 04:22:22 pm »

If the Egyptians controlled Atlantis, then where the Sais Priest has said so.
Report Spam   Logged

Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:11 pm »

The Egyptians did not control Atlantis, nor did Atlantis actually control Egypt. I believe they ruled as far east as Tyrrhenia (Italy) in the north and Libya in the south. When they advanced beyond these points, that was when war was made on the Med.
Report Spam   Logged
Rajesh

« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2013, 03:47:22 pm »

Migrants from India settled in Australia 4,000 years ago before Captain Cook's arrival (and they took their dingos with them)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2262843/Migrants-India-settled-Australia-4-000-years-ago-Captain-Cooks-arrival-took-dingos-them.html#ixzz2IGt8LZ6Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2013, 02:06:09 am »

For you, Rajesh:

Dvaraka Giant Underwater City found in India Video - YouTube
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2013, 02:10:36 am »

9,500-Year-Old City Found
Underwater Off India

Discovery in Bay of Cambay Will Force
Western Archaeologists to Rewrite History

4500-year-old HarappanThe civilization of Ancient Egypt occurred in a past so remote that today it seems mystical. The pyramids and other temples, with their hieroglyphics depicting a flourishing civilization, have a mysterious, almost magical appeal. It seems inconceivable that people of an advanced society could have walked those ancient streets.

Now, it was announced in January, a civilization has been uncovered that would have appeared just as ancient to the people who built the pyramids as the pyramids seem to us.

According to marine scientists in India, archaeological remains of this lost city have been discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India. And carbon dating says that they are 9,500 years old.

This news completely contradicts the position of most Western historians and archaeologists, who (because it did not fit their theories) have always rejected, ignored, or suppressed evidence of an older view of mankind's existence on planet Earth. Human civilization is now provably much more ancient than many have believed.

According to the BBC's Tom Housden, reporting on the Cambay find:

map showing siteThe vast city — which is five miles long and two miles wide — is believed to predate the oldest known remains in the subcontinent by more than 5,000 years.

The site was discovered by chance last year by oceanographers from India's National Institute of Ocean Technology, who were conducting a survey of pollution.

Using sidescan sonar, which sends a beam of sound waves down to the bottom of the ocean, they identified huge geometrical structures at a depth of 120 feet.

Debris recovered from the site — including construction material, pottery, sections of walls, beads, sculpture, and human bones and teeth — has been carbon dated and found to be nearly 9,500 years old (BBC article).

Several reports confirm this estimate. Housden added, "The whole model of the origins of civilisation will have to be remade from scratch."

Unheard-of Scope of Cambay Ruins

The BBC article tells us that the remains of this ancient city stand upon "enormous foundations." Marine archaeologists discovered them with a technology known as "sub-bottom profiling."

Author and filmmaker Graham Hancock, an authority on archaeological investigations of ancient civilizations, reportedly said that the evidence was compelling. For example, he said that the oceanographers had found two large blocks that were larger than anything that's ever been found. "Cities on this scale," Hancock told BBC Online, "are not known in the archaeological record until roughly 4,500 years ago when the first big cities begin to appear in Mesopotamia.

Theorists are postulating that the area where this city exists was submerged when the ice caps melted at the end of the last Ice Age.

"A month ago in mid-January [2002]," says Hancock on his website, "marine scientists in India announced they had sonar images of square and rectangular shapes about 130 feet down off the northwestern coast of India in the Gulf of Khambhat (Cambay). . . . [There are] sonar shapes with 90-degree angles. The Indian Minister of Science and Technology ordered that the site be dredged. What was found has surprised archaeologists around the world" (GrahamHancock.com/news.)

The Find Includes Human Remains

Linda Moulton Howe, who investigates occurrences of this type worldwide, interviewed Michael Cremo about this new discovery. Cremo is a researcher and author of the book Forbidden Archaeology. Cremo, Howe said, has visited India and attended local meetings about the Cambay site.

"Within the past few months," Cremo told her, "the engineers began some dredging operations there and they pulled up human fossil bones, fossil wood, stone tools, pieces of pottery, and many other things that indicated that it indeed was a human habitation site that they had. And they were able to do more intensive sonar work there and were able to identify more structures. They appeared to have been laid out on the bank of a river that had been flowing from the Indian subcontinent out into that area."

According to Howe:

Even if we don't know what the cultural background of the people is, if it does happen to be a city that is 9500 years old, that is older than the Sumerian civilization by several thousand years. It is older than the Egyptian, older than the Chinese. So it would radically affect our whole picture of the development of urban civilization on this planet.

Now, if it further happens that additional research is able to identify the culture of the people who lived in that city that's now underwater — if it turns out they are a Vedic people, which I think is quite probable given the location of this off the coast of India — I think that would radically change the whole picture of Indian history which has basically been written by Western archaeologists.

To read about the previously most ancient finds in India, at Harappan, and their relationship to Vedic tradition, please see Linda Moulton Howe's article at her website EarthFiles.com.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/oldcity.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Rajesh

« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2013, 02:39:05 pm »

Respected Rachel Dearth:

Thanx for the excellent contribution. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

FLOR_DE_LIZ

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2013, 05:49:16 pm »

Dear Member , i apreciate your knoledge of History , but it seems that , some of the writings are in fact all over the same , blá-blá-blá , sorry to say this
but , in conclusion , pease see my posts and please tell me something about them , see the bottom of the sea near Madeira-island ,Portugal , on this
Link :
www.mapasruasestradas.com/portugal-/Madeira/

cumps ,

Cheesy FL
Report Spam   Logged

FL
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2013, 07:21:53 pm »

It was my pleasure, Rajesh! Does Dwarka figure into your own Atlantis theory, by the way?  If so, have you heard of any updates on it?

Rachel
Report Spam   Logged
Rajesh

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2013, 08:34:10 am »

Respected Rachel Dearth:

Yes! As per my theory Dwarka was the Diaprepes Kingdom of Atlantis before 9600 BC, when it got sunk during Atlantean flooding and apocalypse. It was again rebuild at its new shores by Krishna and soon after it again got sunken under the rising sea levels around 5500 BC. So what we see today is actually at least third city of Dwarka.

I too have no latest finding on Dwarka except that which I have already furnished earlier under this topic. Work on ancient archaeology is very slow on such matters due to financial/political/social/bureaucratic and technical reasons.

However to your interest, please see the following detailed Video pertaining to this matter:

With Regards...  Smiley   
Report Spam   Logged

Rajesh

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2013, 12:44:42 pm »

Respected FLOR_DE_LIZ :

For Madeira being Atlantis, it may have to qualify against dozens of conditions as stipulated by Plato in Critias/Timaeus. Say just one of them is a vast rectangular oblong plain of about 600 x 400 Km in EWxNS direction. Also this vast plain has to be about 100 feet above the oceanic level during the period of 9600 BC.

With Regards...  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »

Respected Rajesh,

Thanks for the video, well, that's interesting. Are there any similarities between Dwarka and Plato's account, apart from sinking in the same time frame?
Report Spam   Logged
Rajesh

« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2013, 02:59:43 pm »

Respected Rachel Dearth:

The similarities between Dwarka and Atlantean Kingdom of Diaprepes in Plato’s account can not be directly checked because Plato could describe only the details of Atlantis and not of its other nine kingdoms.  Plato said that – “Such was the military order of the royal city-the order of the other nine governments varied, and it would be wearisome to recount their several differences.”

However it can be said that first Dwarka was a much ancient sea shore City, because Krishna who by himself has to be ancient enough has as per the epical Mahabharat snatched the already established second Dwarka from the hands of the Monkey totem dynasty of Dwivid and Mayand. 

As per the epical Ramayana, Dwivid and Mayand were the Monkey Warriors of Rama and they had fought the war against the Empire of Ravana. As I expect Rama and Ravana to be fighting during the Atlantean apocalyptic war, so I expect that Monkey totem Kings Dwivid and Mayand were the rebellion leaders from the first Dwarka (Atlantean kingdom of Diaprepes) which was sunken.

With Regards...  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:07:52 pm by Rajesh » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2013, 08:41:39 am »

Dear. Respected RAJEESH& RACHEL Dearth,
 my session timed out( Again ) so I had to re-submit it again.)

Unfortunately, I share this computerdesk with others in a public luibrary
so I couldn't turn on the Sound.

Hancock (in some Book.)also found a sunken City( in 1990) in Gujarat above Dvarka
according to him, at mean Sea-level Depth of about 50 Meters
 and he surmizes that All ancient Indian coastal Cities have OLDER sub-marin harbours!

So, must I assume that Dvarka( Harbour) is also at the -50 Mtrs.m Level ?

BTW
About Egypt not controling Atlantis or vice-versa this is confusing

FIRST, Egypt was the original name only, of British Somalia
the rest was named either Ethiopia, Erytre or Nubia and MISR
(=Neo- Misore is an arrian/Egyptian Colony.)

ATLANTIS was a non-military trade organization much like the early
British India Sea Company and the dutch VOC= United East sea Fleet dd 1600 ad.)

HERODOTUS tells that the ATALANTES were Phoenicians living in PUNT(= Phoenicia !)
apparently the cartographer inscribed Atlantes and Atarantes as a doublett.
Observe the Herodotus Map of ( South-) Araby( Thus=' Arabia-Foelix' !

Atlantis was the underbelly of Araby but also ruled the Whole country of Araby
The 10 or NINE sometimes 7 countries had Capitol Cities ! Called RAS
they were around the INDIAN Ocean(= The Atlantean EASTERN Okeanos.)

To continue,
Atlantis was an eastern-Okeanos trade company in the Indian Ocean !
it's NAME was SABA  henche Arabia as the Sabaean country !( BEFORE 500 bc)
afterwards the Mineans and the Nabadja/Nabateans Hymjarites took over

CEO of Atlantis(= hatti-lands.) wasqueen of the South, Hatshepsut
Meaning is litterally:
Great-Elephant Queen of PUNT(= Araby.)
But her wicked Son Thutmoses-3 bungled the Goodwill
 and had to resort to 17 Taxraidings.

Amenhotep-3 is called the SUN-King, thus in greek " HELIOS "
`his Son ( ofcourse ) was Amenhotep-4( thus Phaethon.)
Achet-Aten or ATHE ( now Aden.) however was the RED Moon
or MIDNIGHT- Sun,  red because it was closer to Earth THEN

So there must have been many ECLIPSES!
Amenhoteps-4's  Son was Thoutankhamun
in hindi, he should be Elephant BOY King GANEESH

Henche, when SHIVA(= Salmanassar-3) decapitated 'Ganeesh'
it concerned an ElephantHead shaped CROWN(= White Crown of Upper-Egypt)
Parvati( probably Anchesen-Amun)was mad at Salmanassar/SHIVA
and demaded the return of the fallen ElephantHead-Crown.

Heracle, was Horemheb( I ignore his indian equvalent.)
Yolaus(=Aeolos.) his nephew was Ramesses-1, Thersander,  was Seti-1
Authesion was Rameses-2 Damasichthion was Hophra

Salmanassar-3r took over the : Atlantean( Sea-Trade-) Kingdom"
and beseiged Thebes Trice, in 855-53. 831, 842 lastly in 820 = 810 bc.

All that time the Theban court lived at Amarna
and ThutAnkh-Amubn + Semen Khare wore the
Trade Symbol Crown of their Sea-kingShip called
the  HEM-HEM Crown of 3 Reedbaskets with 4 Snakes
AFTER 855 bc one can see an Assyrian, later persian
 offical, wearing it( At Persepolis.)

HERODOTUS calls the Atlanteans rather as Phoenicians, WHO > . .
lived on BOTH sides of the Indian Ocean, until 500 bc, when
the Persian King taxed their ships and so from 500 bc onwards
the Phunicians started Colonies on the MED-Sea Coasts
and totally forgot about their"Indian "/South- Arabian Past.

The dates are slightly off
Date for Ramesses-2 is not 1200 bc but 600 bc.(= Revized Chronology.)

Greetings,
Sincerely. ' BlueHue ' dd 20 Feb 2013
Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2013, 10:41:25 pm »

Respected Rajesh,

Wasn't Atlantis the name of the whole place and not just one of the nine kingdoms?  And I seem to recall Plato mentioning Gades, well, that was in Spain and Dwarka is nowhere near Spain! As for the Ramayana, it has been awhile since I read it, but wasn't the sunken island supposed to be Ceylon, right off the coast of India? Maybe there were two sunken civilizations, one in the east, one in the west.

With Regards,

Rachel
Report Spam   Logged
FLOR_DE_LIZ

« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2013, 07:13:41 pm »

Hi Rachel,

It is very rewarding ,on writing this site, due to the high number of hypotheses mentioned, around the world, but probably one of the kingdoms are
in PORTUGAL - MADEIRA ISLAND.

If you've seen the Indiana Jones film, he probably will inform you that , you're digging on the wrong place Grin ,i inform you the REAL-LOCATION OF Atlas -
Atlantis, on the site below: open until the end, and look at the left side of the satellite image:

www.mapasruasestradas.com/portugal-/Madeira/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:15:16 pm by FLOR_DE_LIZ » Report Spam   Logged

FL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: