Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:35:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 19865 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 09:24:06 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 11-06-2004 10:19 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CL,
quote "What is most important is does its words hold value, are they merely jargon, or do they have a deeper meaning which will bring our souls closer to the creator?"

This one thought of yours can become the actual center of your being which will transcend time and lead you to eternity.... safely, faithfully and securely. You could adopt this one thought, idea and ideal as your divine center and the entire meaning of your existence. I never really thought that I would see something like this from you. Funny how surprises and miracles sometimes come in the funniest wrappers.

My wife and myself just finished reading the following paper together. Your insight is littered throughout the paper in various forms all pointing to the validity of your observation as perhaps the highest the human mind may conceive.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper102.html

I hope you will sometime gain the experience of seeing it for yourself even simply to substantiate your own path or even as a place to begin from (not end with). The following paper is even better. It's great for someone who hates religion as you do yet still is able to recognize true spirituality, even partially.   Smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: