Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:11:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 20843 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 05:49:55 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 11-02-2004 06:03 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Veronica,
It's nice that you arrived at Thoth in your travels.
As one once said, By their fruits shall you know them. Fruits of course are not the oranges and apples, but by their spiritual fruits. We all probably fall short of this ideal, but not so with Thoth. It is really meaningless to wonder whether or not they are written by Thoth, bunk or whimsy. What is important is the contents and do the contents reflect the flavor of God. and just as the flavor of God is represented to the highest, so also is the "flavor" of the Atlantis story.

As Rocky has quoted from Thoth,

""Great were my people in the ancient days, great beyond the conception of the little people now around me; knowing the wisdom of old, seeking far within the heart of infinity knowledge that belonged to Earth’s youth. Wise were we with the wisdom of the Children of Light who dwelt among us. Strong were we with the power drawn from the eternal fire. And of all these, greatest among the children of men was my father, THOTME, keeper of the great temple, link between the Children of Light who dwelt within the temple and the races of men who inhabited the ten islands."

The children of Light of course were the God knowing and God loving children of Adam & Eve in the first garden/atlantis. The ten islands most likely the area around cyprus during those long ago days when the best evolved were invited into the garden to mate with the ancient mythical "gods" the supermen & women of Atlantis.

Rocky,
from what I perceive, the wisdom of Thoth probably lies more along the lines of the true path and communication with God rather than any lines of descent, although perhaps the lines are there as well. This planet, since the Lucifer fiasco has been quite confused about the reality of God. That is why even today, many still are unsure. That is the legacy of Lucifer and the reason Jesus really came here. To reveal his Father to all mankind. We have made this into a religion about Jesus.

One interesting thing about this passage from Thoth you quoted is the reference to his father Thotme. The ME in ancient writings like Enlil Enki and Ninlil represents the ancient wisdom of the universe. The wisdom brought with Adam & Eve to earth. The ancient "gods" of eden/atlantis were the keepers of the ME, and of Thoth it is said......

He was the 'One who Made Calculations Concerning the Heavens, the Stars and the Earth', the 'Reckoner of Times and of Seasons', the one who 'Measured out the Heavens and Planned the Earth'. He was 'He who Balances', the 'God of the Equilibrium' and 'Master of the Balance'. 'The Lord of the Divine Body', 'Scribe of the Company of the Gods', the 'Voice of Ra', the 'Author of Every Work on Every Branch of Knowledge, Both Human and Divine', he who understood 'all that is hidden under the heavenly vault'. Thoth was not just a scribe and friend to the gods, but central to order - ma'at - both in Egypt and in the Duat. He was 'He who Reckons the Heavens, the Counter of the Stars and the Measurer of the Earth'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: