Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:24:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 20575 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #315 on: May 30, 2008, 12:34:16 am »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-17-2007 02:10 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One does not need to tell a story, but one does need to think upon his own being (Know Thyself). I have been given the same story in my dreams. I never read this prior to today. I did not realize that I had been given data that exists elsewhere. There are strange things going on in this world at present and I am beginning to think that perhaps if we meditate and dream upon such things...it may present itself as real. As I meditate upon the mounts of Texas I am seeing the ancient past in my mentality. Being an artist and creative writer, I know my mentality is massively full of these visions. Yet, from where do I get these impressions..? I do not know yet. But I have been directed to read Lubicz's Temple of Man and I have bought hundreds of books on Egypt trying to make heads or tails of these deep visions. I am no fool, but I do know something is going on in the background of my mind. I have prayed for the Wisdom of Solomon and feel as if I am being given that knowledge perhaps all the masters of our past are attempting to aid us in transcendent knowledge...who knows? I do know that I have been somewhat afraid of the power that I am currently visualizing...Lubicz's words are frequenting my dreams now...meditation is getting stronger. If these things are happening to you, let me know. I feel something is coming down...I once did not believe it...I was preoccupied with myself. But lately I am becoming more altruistic and feel more in touch with this universe...It is so hard to put into words. I have seen things I know I never saw in my lifetime. There is a power out there and if one seeks, they will indeed find...the door is opening. The Gnostics were right...the body of this wisdom is there for us all...REASON (and the word was REASON)

[ 01-18-2007, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Orion von Koch ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 5565 | From: Deep, Deep — extremely Deep West Texas | Registered: Jun 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2008, 12:35:28 am »

Bear Boyd

Member # 1703

Rate Member   posted 01-17-2007 10:37 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Orion von Koch:
One does not need to tell a story, but one does need to think upon his own being (Know Thyself). I have been given the same story in my dreams. I never read this prior to today. I did not realize that I had been given data that exists elsewhere. There are strange things going on in this world at present and I am beginning to think that perhaps if we meditate and dream upon such things...it may present itself as real. As I meditate upon the mounts of Texas I am seeing the ancient past in my mentality. Being an artist and creative writer, I know my mentality is massively full of these visions. Yet, from where do I get these impressions..Huh I do not know yet. But I have been directed to read Lubicz's Temple of Man and I have bought hundreds of books on Egypt trying to make heads or tails of these deep visions. I am no fool, but I do know something is going on in the background of my mind. I have prayed for the Wisdom of Solomon and feel as if I am being given that knowledge perhaps all the masters of our past are attempting to aid us in transcendent knowledge...who knows??? I do know that I have been somewhat afraid of the power that I am currently visualizing...Lubicz's words are frequenting my dreams now...meditation is getting stronger. If these things are happening to you, let me know. I feel something is coming down...I once did not believe it...I was preoccupied with myself. But lately I am becoming more altruistic and feel more in touch with this universe...It is so hard to put into words. I have seen things I know I never saw in my lifetime. There is a power out there and if one seeks, they will indeed find...the door is opening. The Gnostics were right...the body of this wisdom is there for us all...REASON (and the word was REASON)

I have not been able to put into words what you have just described. I have many books on Egypt myself and I've told my friend who is an Astrologer and psychic that I feel like I'm being guided to read these books. There are certain books that I've passed by but others the titles jump out at me. She says that what I am doing is my "remembering". I read the whole book but it's not always the whole book that I need. I get whatever information it holds and it sparks something in me. I have what I call waking mediation and sometimes things will come to me like the theory I posted about '"King Solomon's Temple" in Egypt?' No only do I think of these things before I've ever read them in any book but I also see the visions of this. In the book Tutankhamun Prophecies it talked about how the Egyptians not only believed in an afterlife but they also believed in a reincarnation. Because of this, they would leave a whole lot of information behind so that when the, did reincarnate, they would not have to start all over. The soul already knows but the information left helps bring it forth from the back of the mind. It may be quite possible that you've had a past life or two in ancient Egypt. I know I have just by how I reacted to seeing the famous bust of Nefertiti in the Egyptian Museum in Berlin, Germany. Let me know what you think.

Bear

[ 01-17-2007, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Bear Boyd ]

--------------------
"For those with eyes to see, let them see." - Bear "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." -Luke 8:8 "Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7 "Veritas vos liberabit"
www.myspace.com/BearBoyd

Posts: 294 | From: Kokomo, Indiana, U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003 
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #317 on: May 30, 2008, 12:36:01 am »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-18-2007 07:50 AM                       
Indeed so. I am as you describe yourself...an initiated one. I have never stopped doing this gambit...for eons I have trekked these realms in physical Time/Space and never grown weary. But I do not believe in reincarnation as some do...I believe in the Multifaceted One — whose eyes are many...the Anthropomnic being we all are — the One without any second. You are from the same facet that I am from...the part of the whole that some would suggest has holographic elementals seeking to come home. The Burgeoning is upon us. I was Egypt as were you...collective humanity could grow so exponentially if it could awaken to its past, present and duration. I suggest we all read the Temple of Man and think upon the potential of a final awakening at this place called here.

[ 01-18-2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Orion von Koch ]
Posts: 5565 | From: Deep, Deep — extremely Deep West Texas | Registered: Jun 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2008, 12:36:37 am »

Qoais

Member # 3091

Member Rated:
   posted 02-27-2007 06:30 PM                       
Thoth = Quetzalcoatl = Zoroaster (Thrice Born)

Spirit guide to Ellie Crystal of the Crystal Links website.

I wish she'd just ask him where Atlantis is, and we could get on with it!!

If you go to the Crystal Links web page, then click on the alphabetical index, then click on 12 Tablets - Lunar Journey of Lost Tablets - you will see some beautiful pictures.

[ 02-27-2007, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Qoais ]

--------------------
An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2008, 12:37:08 am »

wirelessguru1

Member # 4961

Rate Member   posted 02-27-2007 10:01 PM                       
Orion, please describe to us the Multifaceted One, whose eyes are many...the One without any second?

Also, what is "final" awakening...and where is this place called "here"? Is that the same place where "home" is?

..and if all of this information is only for the "initiated one(s)", why are you and these initiated one(s) being exclusive of the others?

..and is the One the whole? and if yes, isn't the whole all inclusive vs. being exclusive???

[ 02-28-2007, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: wirelessguru1 ]

--------------------
The Invisible Universe

Posts: 4389 | From: The Great State of California | Registered: Jan 2007   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #320 on: May 30, 2008, 12:37:35 am »

sevens

Member # 3037

Member Rated:
   posted 02-28-2007 07:47 PM                       
I second that
sevens

[ 03-04-2007, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #321 on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:14 am »

Brig

Administrator
Member # 802

posted 03-28-2007 06:45 PM                       
Qoais: Now how do you conjecture that? Do their fingerprints match? or their DNA?  Wink
Posts: 10609 | From: Old Washington, Ohio , USA | Registered: Apr 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #322 on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:48 am »

GoneWithForever

Member # 26155

Member Rated:
   posted 04-15-2008 05:21 PM                       
 Cheesy

--------------------
Ah-ha......

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #323 on: June 02, 2008, 10:44:22 am »

LOL yeap that would be the most recent. That GoneWithForever fella. What a hoot.
Reminded me of that early herefornow guy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: