Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:59:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 19903 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 09:18:59 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 11-06-2004 03:09 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C.L.
As your prime example of a "myth having a basis of some truth to it" you refer to the place where Schliemann THOUGHT he found Troy. Maybe another mouthful of words to be eaten... All those revised encyclopaedias now having to be re-revised!!
I suggest they will be revised at some point to show Troy to have been in south-west Finland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 09:19:58 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 11-06-2004 03:51 AM                       
John,
No problem dude and my apologies if I seemed harsh.
Absonite,
Wow! Thanks for the compliment.  Grin

Rock,
Still, my comments stands. Every myth has a basis of truth to it. And would you please explain yourself about the Troy in Finland? I've not heard this before and you've sparked some interest.

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 09:22:33 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 11-06-2004 07:10 AM                       
http://www.archaeology.org/0205/abstracts/jpegs/emerald1.jpeg www.udel.edu/PR/UpDate/02/8/uncover.html
Search information about Eastern Desert Wadi Sikait mines. There was exchange of emeralds in Roman and Bizantine times but there are investigations in this moment at Gebel el-Asr. The investigation needs to keep on going but , please, for Christ's sake, don't ask Peter. He -maybe- will be an awful Egyptologist in near future but he doesn't know about many things. Why bother paying attention to him? Hmmm? HAHAHAHA!
Now, I'm not saying esmerald was found in ancient Egypt, in fact the theme doesn't matter too much for me, it's just so boring having to read whatever Peter posts!
Posts: 3395 | From: belo horizonte, brazil | Registered: Feb 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 09:24:06 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 11-06-2004 10:19 AM                       
CL,
quote "What is most important is does its words hold value, are they merely jargon, or do they have a deeper meaning which will bring our souls closer to the creator?"

This one thought of yours can become the actual center of your being which will transcend time and lead you to eternity.... safely, faithfully and securely. You could adopt this one thought, idea and ideal as your divine center and the entire meaning of your existence. I never really thought that I would see something like this from you. Funny how surprises and miracles sometimes come in the funniest wrappers.

My wife and myself just finished reading the following paper together. Your insight is littered throughout the paper in various forms all pointing to the validity of your observation as perhaps the highest the human mind may conceive.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper102.html

I hope you will sometime gain the experience of seeing it for yourself even simply to substantiate your own path or even as a place to begin from (not end with). The following paper is even better. It's great for someone who hates religion as you do yet still is able to recognize true spirituality, even partially.   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 09:25:00 pm »

HereForNow
Member # 2132

Rate Member   posted 11-06-2004 06:29 PM                       
How does some of these threads get deleted?
It must have been those,ummm well I won't say I might get deleted....

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 09:25:41 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 11-06-2004 06:55 PM                       
righteo, this thread has been hijacked and gone downhill.
who deletes threads, you ask HFN?
the people who are HFN an' PFN about censorship issues.

the REAL question is: "Who STARTS interesting threads which attract an audience?"

Posts: 1626 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Mar 2004   

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 09:26:39 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 11-06-2004 07:36 PM                       
OK C.L.
You are in for a treat! This is the HOMER IN THE BALTIC thread on the ATLANTIS forum:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000927.html

This (above) is an introduction to a great big book, HOMERO NEL BALTICO, published in several languages but not yet in English. However, the author- Felice Vinci of Rome, has indicated that he is pleased to send a photo-copy in English of HOMER IN THE BALTIC to interested scholars. That is how I got it. I was blown away, totally engrossed and really pleased to "be a part" of Mr. Vinci's wonderful unfolding of this completely logical explanation of the reasons so much of Homer's works simply DO NOT FIT in the Mediterranean area.

He has presented his thesis in a few places in North America, including in Toronto, in Vancouver at Simon Fraser University, and somewhere in the US too, although I don't know where. You will find comments by various scholars on that thread , too.

Enjoy!!

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 11-07-2004).]

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2008, 09:27:58 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 11-07-2004 05:49 AM                       
Absonite,
Sometimes I surprise even myself. That is how I see all things. If looked at in that perspective, it always brings one closer to the infinite knowledge of the divine creator. I read the paper you referenced and so true are its words.
The one passage that really stood out for me was this one:
While personal religion precedes the evolution of human morals, it is regretfully recorded that institutional religion has invariably lagged behind the slowly changing mores of the human races. Organized religion has proved to be conservatively tardy. The prophets have usually led the people in religious development; the theologians have usually held them back. Religion, being a matter of inner or personal experience, can never develop very far in advance of the intellectual evolution of the races.
Believe it or not, that's how I've always seen organized religion!

Rock,
That's going to take some time to read, but I will post my thoughts in that thread after I finish it.

Now to begin the analysis of the Tablets of Thoth and get back onto subject. I will write my thoughts as to the meaning of Thoth's words in parenthesis.

Tablet I: The History of Thoth, The Atlantean

I, THOTH, the Atlantean, master of mysteries, keeper of records, mighty king, magician, living from generation to generation, being about to pass into the halls of Amenti, set down for the guidance of those that are to come after, these records of the mighty wisdom of Great Atlantis.

In the great city of KEOR on the island of UNDAL in a time far past, I began this incarnation. Not as the little men of the present age did the mighty ones of Atlantis live and die, but rather from aeon to aeon did they renew their life in the Halls of Amenti where the river of life (could be the Jewish Guf of Souls-not sure of my spelling there.) flows eternally onward.

A hundred times ten (1000 times)have I descended the dark way that led into light, and as many times have I ascended from the darkness into the light my strength and power renewed. (Not only must we pass thru death to attain enlightenment but we must pass thru life also until our souls have reached the point of acension.)

Nor for a time I descend, and the men of KHEM shall know me no more. (Egypt no longer really knows Tehuti, they are from what I understand mostly Muslim. I believe he does this to allow human nature to develop without divine intervention and see where religion takes his people.) But in a time yet unborn (now or very soon) will I rise again, mighty and potent, requiring an accounting of those left behind me. (He wants to know why we have forgotten his teachings and we must account for the wrongs done throughout time by men who claim to be speaking the words of God. I.E., holy war, inquisition, lost faith.) Then beware, O men of KHEM, if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching, for I shall cast ye down from your high estate into the darkness of the caves from when ye came. (This goes back to the wrongs done by man.)Betray not my secrets to the men of the North or the men of the South lest my curse fall upon ye. (To me this means, don't tell others outside of Khem about his secrets. Don't allow this-The Emerald Tablets of Thoth- to see the light of day or to be known by all. Maybe that's why it was found years ago but never released as public knowledge until recently.) Remember and heed my words, for surely will I return again and require of thee that which ye guard. (Rise again, just as Jesus said he would do.) Aye, even from beyond time and from beyond death will I return, rewarding or punishing as ye have requited your truest. Great were my people in the ancient days, great beyond the conception of the little people now around me; knowing the wisdom of old, seeking far within the heart of infinity knowledge that belonged to Earth’s youth. Wise were we with the wisdom of the Children of Light who dwelt among us. (He knew God and the sons of God/angels perhaps.) Strong were we with the power drawn from the eternal fire. And of all these, greatest among the children of men was my father, THOTME, keeper of the great temple,(God's right hand man) link between the Children of Light who dwelt within the temple (Heaven) and the races of men who inhabited the ten islands (Earth). Mouthpiece, after the Three, of the Dweller of UNAL, speaking to the Kings with the voice that must be obeyed.

Grew I there from a child into manhood, being taught by my father the elder mysteries, until in time there grew within the fire of wisdom, until it burst into a consuming flame. Naught desired I but the attainment of wisdom. (All he wanted was to gain wisdom from the Creator) Until on a great day the command came from the Dweller of the Temple that I be brought before him. Few there were among the children of men who had looked upon that mighty face and lived, for not as the sons of men are the Children of Light when they are not incarnate in a physical body. (These men are those who transcended spiritually from this human form to the infinite soul. They broke the barriers of this physical body because they chose to see the truth presented by the Creator.)

Chosen was I from the sons of men, (Thoth was mortal but transcended also to a higher level of existence.) taught by the Dweller so that his purposes might be fulfilled, purposes yet unborn in the womb of time. Long ages I dwelt in the Temple, learning ever and yet ever more wisdom, until I, too, approached the light emitted from the great fire. Taught me he, the path to Amenti, the underworld where the great king sits upon his throne of might. Deep I bowed in homage before the Lords of Life and the Lords of Death, receiving as my gift the Key of Life. Free was I of the Halls of Amenti, bound not be death to the circle of life. Far to the stars I journeyed until space and time became as naught(He came to a point where space and time don't exist-infinity). Then having drunk deep of the cup of wisdom, I looked into the hearts of men and there found I greater mysteries and was glad. For only in the Search for Truth could my Soul be stilled and the flame within be quenched.

Down through the ages I lived, seeing those around me taste of the cup of death and return again in the light of life. (We all reincarnated to learn what we must to ascend.)Gradually from the Kingdoms of Atlantis passed waves of consciousness that had been one with me, only to be replaced by spawn of a lower star.( Materialism)

In obedience to the law, the word of the Master grew into flower. Downward into the darkness turned the thoughts of the Atlanteans, Until at last in his wrath arose from his AGWANTI, the Dweller, (this word has no English equivalent; it means a state of detachment) speaking The Word, calling the power. Deep in Earth’s heart, the sons of Amenti heard, and hearing, directing the changing of the flower of fire that burns eternally, changing and shifting, using the LOGOS, until that great fire changed its direction.

Over the world then broke the great waters, drowning and sinking, changing Earth’s balance until only the Temple of Light was left standing on the great mountain on UNDAL still rising out of the water; some there were who were living, saved from the rush of the fountains.

Called to me then the Master, saying: "Gather ye together my people. Take them by the arts ye have learned of far across the waters, until ye reach the land of the hairy barbarians, dwelling in caves of the desert. (Neanderthal man in Egypt)Follow there the plan that yet know of."

Gathered I then my people and entered the great ship of the Master. Upward we rose into the morning. Dark beneath us lay the Temple. Suddenly over it rose the waters. Vanished from Earth, until the time appointed, was the great Temple. (This Temple will rise again so we may secure our spiritual selfs and gain knowledge of the divine once again.)

Fast we fled toward the sun of the morning, until beneath us lay the land of the children of KHEM. Raging, they came with cudgels and spears lifted in anger seeking to slay and utterly destroy the Sons of Atlantis. (These barbaric men feared the light emmenating from such divine beings and mostly those who don't understand something, even in this day and age, tend to want it destroyed.) Then raised I my staff and directed a ray of vibration, striking them still in their tracks as fragments of stone of the mountain. Then spoke I to them in words calm and peaceful, telling them of the might of Atlantis, saying we were children of the Sun and its messengers. Cowed I them by my display of magic-science, until at my feet they groveled, when I released them. (Science has only been lost, things discovered are simply rediscoveries we have forgotten.)

Long dwelt we in the land of KHEM, long and yet long again. Until obeying the commands of the Master, who while sleeping yet lives eternally, I sent from me the Sons of Atlantis, sent them in many directions, that from the womb of time wisdom might rise again in her children. (The Sons of Atlantis went into the world and created the great civilizations we speculate upon every day.)

Long time dwelt I in the land of KHEM, doing great works by the wisdom within me. Upward grew into the light of knowledge the children of KHEM, watered by the rains of my wisdom. Blasted I then a path to Amenti so that I might retain my powers, living from age to age a Sun of Atlantis, keeping the wisdom, preserving the records.

Great few the sons of KHEM, conquering the people around them, growing slowly upwards in Soul force. Now for a time I go from among them into the dark halls of Amenti, deep in the halls of the Earth, before the Lords of the powers, face to face once again with the Dweller. (He must report to the Creator as to how the souls are evolving and learning from his teachings.)

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway leading down to Amenti. Few there would be with courage to dare it, few pass the portal to dark Amenti. (Those who seek enlightenment will surely dare to descend the Halls to Amenti) Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid(one yet unfound, I assume), using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity). Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular passage reaching almost to the great summit. There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space," drawing the force from out of the ether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti. (This gateway will lead man thru the darkness and above Time and Space to reach the infinite.)

Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming, yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti. (The Keys to Amenti remain hidden until those who are enlightened enough find them.) He who in courage would dare the dark realms, let him be purified first by long fasting. (Fast before entering to purfy yourself of evils harbored within) Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber. Then reveal I to him the great mysteries. (This is how we can attain the knowledge.) Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him, even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I, Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him and dwell with him always. (Thoth will teach those who find him and will always remain with the spirit dwelling within the human exterior.)

Builded I the Great Pyramid, patterned after the pyramid of earth force, burning eternally so that it, too, might remain through the ages. In it, I builded my knowledge of "Magic-Science" (keys to magic still reside within the GP and an enlightened few can find them if they seek with the mind's eye.) so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti, Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti, my Soul roaming free will incarnate, dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)(-Also I will add, Jesus, Buddha, and the enlightened masters.)

Emissary on Earth am I of the Dweller, fulfilling his commands so many might be lifted. Now return I to the halls of Amenti, leaving behind me some of my wisdom. Preserve ye and keep ye the command of the Dweller: Lift ever upwards your eyes toward the light. (Always seek a higher spiritual self) Surely in time, ye are one with the Master, surely by right ye are one with the Master, surely by right yet are one with the ALL.

No, I depart from ye. Know my commandments, keep them and be them, and I will be with you, helping and guiding you into the Light. (Follow and know the laws, maintain your spirit at the highest level, guide others into the light and he will be ever present with you even into the realm of Death.)

Now before me opens the portal. Go I down in the darkness of night.

Well, these are my thoughts on the first section. I will get to the others as time allows as my son is need of my servitude at this moment.  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2008, 09:28:49 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 11-07-2004 06:24 AM                       
interesting interpretations. maybe not that far off, in context.
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2008, 09:29:49 pm »

Spiritwalker
Member # 1772

Rate Member   posted 11-07-2004 06:43 AM                       
People can delete there own posts by the way, and their own topic. don't get all paraniod.
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2008, 09:31:23 pm »

Veronica Poe

Member # 2172

posted 11-09-2004 01:04 AM                       
Thanks for all your replies, everyone. It would be nice if we could agree on some conclusion, though, as my paper is due next week and I still don't know exactly what to write.
A couple of points:

1. There seems to be some disagreement as to what the emerald tablet was made of, or if it was actually even emerald or not. Does that mean that it isn't currently in anyone'e possession so it can't be studied?

2. Peter mentioned that the Thoth in the tablet is nothing like the Thoth of Egyptian mythology. I have to admit to not being as familiar with Thoth as some of the rest of you here. Is this true or not?

Thanks for everyone's help, by the way, I am sure learning a lot, not just by reading this topic but by reading all the discussions here. You guys are definitely an enlightened group.

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2008, 09:33:12 pm »

oscar

Member # 1390

Rate Member   posted 11-09-2004 03:50 AM                       
Peter doesn't know the Toth of Egyptian myths nor the Toth of the Table....hehehehe!
Posts: 3395 | From: belo horizonte, brazil | Registered: Feb 2003
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 09:34:28 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 11-09-2004 05:01 AM                       
Veronica,
Peter is a supporter of Mainstream Egyptology, anything controversial such as the Emerald Tablets he will surely say is a fake and has. We still love him but when it comes to controversial theory, he refutes it and comes up with arguements against it. His information is biased.
I don't think we'll ever all agree to one conclusion as different people have differing opinions on each subject. If you want to learn more about Thoth, go to the old Atlantis thread and click the Egyptian God link. You'll find some esoteric and mythological information on him posted by several of us who are trying to link Egyptian myth to the Atlantis story.

1. To answer your questions, yes it is in someone's possession and no others can't study it. We must rely on the information available on the internet ar if you want a hard copy of the Tablet, I suggest once again that you go to a New Age book store and purchase a copy as it gives the history of where it was found, who possesses it, etc. This type of paper seems to be something you must rely on your own interpretations and decide for yourself what is pertinent to your paper. Esoteric subjects are very difficult to write thesis papers on.

2. If you believe Mainstream Egyptology, then yes Peter could be right. If you believe controversial theory, then he is wrong. It's all how you look at it. No one can say for certain, not even Peter, as we weren't around when it was written and not many have studied it fully enough to really say for sure except the man who owns the Tablets. The debate over it's substance is irrelevant if you ask me as I tend to think when the word "emerald" is used, it is meant to describe color only not material.

Again, you really need to pick up the book from the store to make a truely informed decision.

Oscar,
Behave! You bad boy. hehehe

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 09:35:49 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 11-09-2004 05:44 AM                       
Section 2--The Halls of Amenti
Deep in Earth's heart lie the Halls of Amenti, far 'neath the islands of sunken Atlantis, Halls of the Dead and halls of the living,bathed in the fire of the infinite ALL. (This entire paragraph seems to locate the All within the parameters of our planet. Basically saying, God resides everywhere.)

Far in a past time, lost in the space time,
the Children of Light looked down on the world. Seeing the children of men in their bondage, bound by the force that came from beyond. Knew they that only by freedom from bondage could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun. (Meaning we can only rise above if we are free from our bonds of earthly incarnation, materialism, etc.)

Down they descended and created bodies,
taking the semblance of men as their own. (They walked among us as our own) The Masters of everything said after their forming: "We are they who were formed from the space-dust, partaking of life from the infinite ALL; living in the world as children of men, like and yet unlike the children of men." (Self explanatory.)

Then for a dwelling place, far 'neath the earth crust, blasted great spaces they by their power(almost sounds like a reference to Middle Earth from LOR), spaces apart from the children of men. Surrounded them by forces and power, shielded from harm they the Halls of the Dead.

Side by side then, placed they other spaces, filled them with Life and with Light from above. Builded they then the Halls of Amenti, that they might dwell eternally there,living with life to eternity's end. (Could be references to mythological creatures such as fairies, elves, etc. that are said to be eternal but unseen.)

Thirty and two were there of the children,
sons of Lights who had come among men,
seeking to free from the bondage of darkness those who were bound by the force from beyond. (I'm starting to think the force from beyond is not the infinite ALL but some other being.)

Deep in the Halls of Life grew a flower, flaming, expanding, driving backward the night. Placed in the centre, a ray of great potence, Life giving, Light giving, filling with power all who came near it. Placed they around it thrones, two and thirty,
places for each of the Children of Light,
placed so that they were bathed in the radiance, filled with the Life from the eternal Light.

There time after time placed they their first created bodies so that they might by filled with the Spirit of Life. (They don't need these bodies, yet they have them so they may inhabit them if needed at any time.) One hundred years out of each thousand must the Life-giving Light flame forth on their bodies. Quickening, wakening the Spirit of Life. (Seems to say that once every 100 years the Children of the Light are reincarnated into this world to teach and guide us further into the light.)

There in the circle from aeon to aeon,
sit the Great Masters, living a life not known among men. There in the Halls of Life they lie sleeping; free flows their Soul through the bodies of men. (Reinforces my previous statement.)

Time after time, while their bodies lie sleeping, incarnate they in the bodies of men. Teaching and guiding onward and upward, out of the darkness into the light.

There in the Hall of Life, filled with their wisdom, known not to the races of any, living forever 'neath the cold fire of life, sit the Children of Light. Times there are when they awaken, come from the depths to be lights among men, infinite they among finite men. (Somehow seems to say we are finite in all respects.)

He who by progress has grown from the darkness, lifted himself from the night into light, free is he made of the Halls of Amenti, free of the Flower of Light and of Life. Guided he then, by wisdom and knowledge, passes from men, to the Master of Life. (Seems to say we can break the finite and become infinite as we gain knowledge and wisdom in this life. We can rise above our creational state of existence.)

There he may dwell as one with the Masters,
free from the bonds of the darkness of night. (Free from temptation and evil.) Seated within the flower of radiance sit seven Lords from the Space-Times above us, helping and guiding through infinite Wisdom, the pathway through time of the children of men.

Mighty and strange, they, veiled with their power, silent, all-knowing, drawing the Life force, different yet one with the
children of men. Aye, different, and yet One with the Children of Light. (Three species of beings: us, the Children of Light, and the Masters.)

Custodians and watchers of the force of man's bondage, ready to loose when the light has been reached. First and most mighty, sits the Veiled Presence, Lord of Lords(God), the infinite Nine(ennead), over the other from each the Lords of the Cycles; Three, Four, Five, and Six, Seven, Eight, each with his mission, each with his powers, guiding, directing the destiny of man. (The Fate) There sit they, mighty and potent, free of all time and space.

Not of this world they, yet akin to it,
Elder Brothers they, of the children of men. Judging and weighing, they with their wisdom, watching the progress of Light among men.

There before them was I led by the Dweller,
watched him blend with ONE from above.

Then from HE came forth a voice saying:
"Great art thou, Thoth, among children of men. Free henceforth of the Halls of Amenti, Master of Life among children of men. Taste not of death except as thou will it, drink thou of Life to Eternity's end,
Henceforth forever is Life, thine for the taking. Henceforth is Death at the call of thy hand. (Thoth can come and go from this earthly life as he pleases and has gained immortality through his deeds. Not needing to learn more, but able to lead and teach those of us bound by this finite body.)

Dwell here or leave here when thou desireth, free is Amenti to the Sun of man.
Take thou up Life in what form thou desireth, Child of the Light that has grown among men. Choose thou thy work, for all should must labor, never be free from the pathway of Light. (He will always walk the path of Light and can never divert as it isn't his nature to do so.)

One step thou has gained on the long pathway upward, infinite now is the mountain of Light. Each step thou taketh but heightens the mountain; all of thy progress but lengthens the goal.

Approach ye ever the infinite Wisdom,
ever before thee recedes the goal.
Free are ye made now of the Halls of Amenti
to walk hand in hand with the Lords of the world, one in one purpose, working together, bring of Light to the children of men." (Guide the leaders of this world to help them make it a better place and bring the people of the planet closer to the Infinite. Work with these men to help enlighten all creatures of this world.)

Then from his throne came one of the Masters, taking my hand and leading me onward, through all the Halls of the deep hidden land. Led he me through the Halls of Amenti, showing the mysteries that are known not to man. (He is shown all that we can not comprehend as well as things yet unknown to us. This will aid him in bringing the Light to the Children of Man.)

Through the dark passage, downward he led me, into the Hall where site the dark Death. Vast as space lay the great Hall before me, walled by darkness but yet filled with Light. (Even within Darkness there is Light.)

Before me arose a great throne of darkness,
veiled on it seated a figure of night.
Darker than darkness sat the great figure,
dark with a darkness not of the night.
Before it then paused the Master, speaking
The Word that brings about Life, saying;
"Oh, master of darkness, guide of the way from Life unto Life, before thee I bring a Sun of the morning. Touch him not ever with the power of night. Call not his flame to the darkness of night. Know him, and see him, one of our brothers, lifted from darkness into the Light. Release thou his flame from its bondage, free let it flame through the darkness of night." (Death is instructed to never touch Thoth with his hand as he has become as the Masters who transcend death and darkness. He is an ascended Master.)

Raised then the hand of the figure, forth came a flame that grew clear and bright.
Rolled back swiftly the curtain of darkness, unveiled the Hall from the darkness of night.

Then grew in the great space before me,
flame after flame, from the veil of the night. Uncounted millions leaped they before me, some flaming forth as flowers of fire. Others there were that shed a dim radiance, flowing but faintly from out of the night. (The souls of man. Some who are bright and good, some who are borderline. Again seems to be a reference to the Guf of Souls. Suggesting our souls exist eternal but our bodies are finite but that we can rise above the finite of this body to keep the one that is pleasing to us IF we become enlightened enough to join the Masters.)

Some there were that faded swiftly; others that grew from a small spark of light.
Each surrounded by its dim veil of darkness, yet flaming with light that could never be quenched. Coming and going like fireflies in springtime, filled they with space with Light and with Life.

Then spoke a voice, mighty and solemn, saying: "These are lights that are souls among men, growing and fading, existing forever, changing yet living, through death into life. When they have bloomed into flower, reached the zenith of growth in their life, swiftly then send I my veil of darkness, shrouding and changing to new forms of life. (Once we learn all we can in this life we are changed into a new form or reborn so we may continue to learn in another. Although the lesson is different in each life, we retain its teachings in the hereafter.)

Steadily upward throughout the ages, growing, expanding into yet another flame,
lighting the darkness with yet greater power, quenched yet unquenched by the veil of the night.

So grows the soul of man ever upward,
quenched yet unquenched by the darkness of night.

I, Death, come, and yet I remain not, for life eternal exists in the ALL; only an obstacle, I in the pathway, quick to be conquered by the infinite light. "Awaken, O flame that burns ever inward, flame forth and conquer the veil of the night." (We can conquer death as we don't really die, just fade and become another form of the Light until we find the path we are meant to take.)

Then in the midst of the flames in the darkness grew there one that drove forth the night, flaming, expanding, ever brighter, until at last was nothing but Light.

Then spoke my guide, the voice of the master: See your own soul as it grows in the light, free now forever from the Lord of the night.

Forward he led me through many great spaces
filled with the mysteries of the Children of Light; mysteries that man may never yet know of until he, too, is a Sun of the Light. (When the word Sun is used, I think it means the Light is God and the Sun is the children.)

Backward then HE led me into the Light of the hall of the Light. Knelt I then before the great Masters, Lords of ALL from the cycles above.

Spoke HE then with words of great power saying: Thou hast been made free of the Halls of Amenti. Choose thou thy work among the children of men.

Then spoke I: O, great master, let me be a teacher of men, leading them onward and upward until they, too, are lights among men; freed from the veil of the night that surrounds them, flaming with light that shall shine among men." (He choses his path and because of his devotion to man, he wants to help us achieve the goal of the Creator.)

Spoke to me then the voice: Go, as yet will. So be it decreed. Master are ye of your destiny, free to take or reject at will. Take yet the power, take ye the wisdom. Shine as a light among the children of men.

Upward then, led me the Dweller. Dwelt I again among children of men, teaching and showing some of my wisdom; Sun of the Light, a fire among men.

Now again I tread the path downward,
seeking the light in the darkness of night.
Bold ye and keep ye, preserve my record,
guide shall it be to the children of men. (These tablets will guide us to our destined path, bringing us closer to the Creator through learning and expansion of the mind.)

Again, just my thoughts. Take them as you will.

Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2008, 09:36:38 pm »

Veronica Poe

Member # 2172

posted 11-10-2004 01:16 AM                       
Thanks for all your help, Cleasterwood, I really like your writing, not only here, but in the other threads I've read that you have participated in. I love Egypt to my core, and it seems you feel that way, too.
I'm inclined to believe that the tablet is genuine, mainly because the information seems to correspond with the information from Egyptian mythology (even if archaeology might tell a different story). If Thoth plays a different role in the tablet than he does in the mythology, I certainly can't see it. And if you tell me that the tablet actually is in someone's keeping, I have to believe you (does anyone know who's keeping exactly?)

Still, it would be nice to hear the mainstream argument once again so that I could weigh the arguments to the contrary.

This is one of the few Egyptian documents where Atlantis is actually mentioned by name, is it not?

[This message has been edited by Veronica Poe (edited 11-10-2004).]

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: