Atlantis Online
May 27, 2020, 01:18:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 13913 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2008, 12:25:48 am »

Bear Boyd

Member # 1703

Rate Member   posted 01-07-2007 12:20 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree Brig however we aren't entirely sure of what may be in the "Hall of Records". Cayce does say that all the wisdom and history of the world and the true history of the human race is in the Hall. That being said then maybe it could be quite possible that the said Emerald Tablets are in that Hall. If you read my topic post about "King Solomon's Temple" In Egypt? I have alluded to such as "The Books of Thoth" which could be very well either written on emerald or somehow the information is stored whithin them. Science is just now discovering ways to record information using crystals so I wouldn't be suprised if in a few years they come up with something that would be able to read them as well like those crystal skulls. Also if science can't come up with the solution to "read" the information inside the crystals then it may take some sort of "Enlightened" person or "Chosen One" that is intuitive to do so.

[ 01-07-2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Bear Boyd ]

--------------------
"For those with eyes to see, let them see." - Bear "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." -Luke 8:8 "Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7 "Veritas vos liberabit"
www.myspace.com/BearBoyd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 294 | From: Kokomo, Indiana, U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: