Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:34:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 19780 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2008, 12:51:52 am »

Psycho

Member # 2035

posted 02-14-2006 03:31 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, getting back to Zawi Hawass, last time I was in Egypt, I saw him at a party and flatout asked him how much Atlantean culture he had destroyed this year.

Tongue in his cheek, he said, "that's for me to know and you to find out, Psycho."

Well, I didn't like his attitude and I grabbed him by the lapels and I shook him, saying, "have you no shame? Have you no shame??"

Well, like a sissy, he then began to cry and whine for the police. I think I slapped him around a couple of times before they pulled me off him. When they tried to take me away, he began laughing madly and told me:

"Soon, it will be all gone, Psycho! All gone, all the glorious Atlantean culture we have found, the remnants of the Temple of Neith, the Emerald Tablet of Thoth, the Turin Papyrus, the secret chamber under the paw of the Sphinx, and only Egyptians will get credit for our wondrous pyramids!! Only Egyptians!!! It will be as if your precious Atlantis died again!!" Zawi's laugh, by the way, is a lot like that of Ming the Merciless, if anyone has ever seen any of those old Flash Gordon serials.  Wink

Well, I told him he would never get away with it, and he yelled back. "I already have! National Geographic believes me, the whole world believes me!!! I am the great Zawi Hawass, like the great Ramses, myself unto like a living god!!!"

And that night, as I sat in my prison cell, he made sure I had a good view of the Egyptians and their nightly bonfires of recovered Atlantean artifacts, these days most of the loot coming from the newly unearthed secret chamber of the Sphinx. At one time, he held up an Emerald Tablet of Osiris (yep, he had one, two), and gleefully smashed it on the ground right before me, then smiled, as if proud of what he had done.

"There is your wretched Atlantis, Psycho, now there is only Egypt, Egypt, EGYPT!!!"
I guess what I don't like is the guy is so two-faced about it!

The next day he gave an interview about how looney the latest round of new theories are. He is also the co-founder with Mark Lerner) of a secret Egyptian organization called SMEBA (Society to make Egypt BORING again). I guess by now all of us here know where his loyalties lie by now, though.
 Smiley

[ 02-14-2006, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Psycho ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: