Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:25:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 20746 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2008, 09:39:59 pm »

KTCat

Member # 2482

Member Rated:
   posted 09-04-2005 02:03 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rock, I don’t use or think of stones the way most metaphysical people do. Do I think emeralds can cure back pain, or bloodstone cure diseases of the blood? No, not necessarily. I mean they could. It's possible, but that's not why I use stones.

I am a lot more scalar in my concepts than that. All crystalline and microcrystalline substances put out a specific and known wave form when subjected to either piezoelectric or pyroelectric stimulation. Basically, each stone produces it’s own radio wave or frequency, just like all matter does. Milikan proved that way back in 1953 when he won the Nobel Prize for physics.

I think of the specific frequency connected with stones as radio waves that are agreed upon tools of focus. If the energy or entity that was Thoth, for instance, is still somehow “out there” in the hyperdimensions of Universal All That Is, then it stands to reason that the entity that is Thoth would choose to work through emeralds as an agreed upon tool of focus for his wisdoms. And Thoth would have understood these concepts, because Thoth was one hyperdimensional dude. He was undoubtedly the Nikola Tesla of the gods, so if anybody understood the way scalar works, it was surely Thoth. He was brilliant.

Now could the wisdom that Thoth knew be used for very negative things? Yes, I think it could. There are a whole lot of very dark, evil, and controlling things one can do with Tesla physics, and there are plenty of people in various militaries exploring those concepts now. One might actually think of Thoth as the godfather of scalar physics. He was that profound, but scalar has both its good side and it’s bad side, and probably nobody knows that better than Thoth. In fact, he’s got quite an archaeological history in that area.

I basically want to understand how to use science and physics for good things, not bad things, so when I am trying to understand Thoth-like concepts I will often hold or wear emeralds, for no other reason than I think the radio wave emeralds put out is Thoth’s agreed upon tool of focus. Now Thoth energy, like Tesla energy can be used for evil, and that’s not where I want to go. If one doesn't want to focus on how to use these high sciences for very bad things, then it’s important to “fine tune” the energy or information that can come through emeralds so we “connect” to the healing and good things that might come from Thoth’s wisdom. To do that means you combine emerald energy with the energy of Bloodstone. Why? Because that’s also an agreed upon tool of focus for hyperdimensional information, and bloodstone acts to block frequencies or information that could be tuned to the dark side. Bloodstone is there to protect people when they wish to explore the hyperdimensions. I use red jasper because it is the agreed upon tool of focus that helps step down hyperdimensional information to frequencies that are healing and good for the earth and her people. There's no point, for instance, in absorbing universal information specifically meant for Andromeda. Any world in that constellation would have a completely different set of natural laws.

I simply think of the stones as tools of focus for hyperdimensional communication, and a way to “connect” to the pool of information we define as All That Is. Stones are used universally as agreed upon tools of focus simply because stones speak in the universal primordial language of electrical frequency, and that’s the one language all matter understands and responds to.

If you folks on this thread want to “tune in” to the good side of the Thoth frequency, then hold or wear emerald, bloodstone and jasper, and the combined frequency simply helps tune your own auric field so that you can understand the Thoth wisdom as it applies to the highest and best things one might do with his information field. That energy or information will somehow become known to your own subconscious mind, because it responds to those frequencies to. Ultimately that information "trickles down" to the consious mind and it transcribes or "downloads" that information at the highest level you are personally capable of percieving.

It probably sounds crazy to you, but “frequency” as an agreed upon tool of focus is the universal language, and stone frequencies are simply the way to “tune” to the information field you are looking to explore. I use a small, tabletop phi pyramid model (angle is 73 degrees) to load a stone with a pyroelectric charge, and then use the stones whenever I am trying to focus or learn something specific. Thoth is an ancient energy field. To connect to him, one has got to at least understand some of the basic principals in the universal transference of information. The ancients understood this, and that’s why stones and crystals played such an important role in our mythologies.

[ 09-04-2005, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: KTCat ]

--------------------
Live Long and Prosper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: