Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:16:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 19845 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2008, 09:36:00 pm »

Samantha Stephens

Member # 2668

Rate Member   posted 09-01-2005 07:15 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such genius!

On gems and Thoth!
I wonder if the Emeralds of Thoth contain a multi-dimensional potential for meaning. Couldn't the 10 islands be representative of planets in the galaxy or even perhaps 10 galaxies. It seems to me that Thoth may be referring to a more universal or all encompassing omnipotence such as the combined omnipotence of both a father and mother. Therefore the temple and/or vessel if it is understood as being representative of a physical entity such as a human being could possibly translate as being the material form God or the father and mother inhabits so as to express within the third dimension.

Regardless sometimes I feel like an emerald. Sometimes I feel like a ruby. Sometimes I feel like a pearl. Most days I feel like a diamond. And no one will ever "persuade" me to believe that diamonds are not the most strongest (empowered) gems of all.

--------------------
It is on earth as it is in heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: