Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 03:52:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 20872 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 09:34:28 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 11-09-2004 05:01 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Veronica,
Peter is a supporter of Mainstream Egyptology, anything controversial such as the Emerald Tablets he will surely say is a fake and has. We still love him but when it comes to controversial theory, he refutes it and comes up with arguements against it. His information is biased.
I don't think we'll ever all agree to one conclusion as different people have differing opinions on each subject. If you want to learn more about Thoth, go to the old Atlantis thread and click the Egyptian God link. You'll find some esoteric and mythological information on him posted by several of us who are trying to link Egyptian myth to the Atlantis story.

1. To answer your questions, yes it is in someone's possession and no others can't study it. We must rely on the information available on the internet ar if you want a hard copy of the Tablet, I suggest once again that you go to a New Age book store and purchase a copy as it gives the history of where it was found, who possesses it, etc. This type of paper seems to be something you must rely on your own interpretations and decide for yourself what is pertinent to your paper. Esoteric subjects are very difficult to write thesis papers on.

2. If you believe Mainstream Egyptology, then yes Peter could be right. If you believe controversial theory, then he is wrong. It's all how you look at it. No one can say for certain, not even Peter, as we weren't around when it was written and not many have studied it fully enough to really say for sure except the man who owns the Tablets. The debate over it's substance is irrelevant if you ask me as I tend to think when the word "emerald" is used, it is meant to describe color only not material.

Again, you really need to pick up the book from the store to make a truely informed decision.

Oscar,
Behave! You bad boy. hehehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: