Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:45:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 19789 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 05:36:23 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 11-01-2004 02:32 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter, you wrote;
"I would think that the spiritual midget is the one who judges another's level of spiritual development."

Which you then follow up with.....

"For one who has even the slightest grasp on Egyptian history, the so-called "tablet of thoth" is pure bunk. Inane garbage for the ignorant to whimsicly latch on to for purposes based in the emotional, rather than rational. "

Like ah said befo' Peeta, .....spiritual midget.

Sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, and sometimes truth hurts..... for whatever reason when, it really shouldn't, except for possibly the blind and deaf or maybe the coward. Logic really has nothing to do with it.

So, Peter, what exactly is the inane, bunk part of the tablets. I think I read somewhere that they were last seen and last displayed by Alexander the so-called Great. If the material was not Emerald, what do you think it was made from? Do you know much about what is written ***about*** "Thoth" (in distinction to what was said was written ***by**** him)? Can you point out the whimisical and emotional in his so-called writings? What exactly are the "ignorant" latching onto in the myth of Thoth that you are not fooled by due to your faultless logic and apparent ly inate spiritual wisdom? Do you know of any idea or Ideal relating to the concept of the First Source and Center that surpasses the writings of Thoth, or do you just not deal with that at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: