Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 12:47:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Emerald Tablet of Thoth (Original Version)  (Read 20855 times)
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: May 04, 2008, 05:06:02 pm »

cleasterwood

Member # 1620

Member Rated:
   posted 10-29-2004 05:29 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, the Emerald Tablets. Two things: go to http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html for the full content with headings. I believe they were discovered in the 1920's and then buried away for some time while being studied, but I could be wrong. My next suggestion is to do a search in these forums for it as we've discussed this in the Atlantis thread several times. I'm sure you will find some enlightening material and arguements as to whether or not the tablets are authentic. Also, you can go to any "New Age" book store and buy a copy which will give you all the historical background accurately. Some of us here strongly believe it to be authentic, but mainstream Egyptologists will beg to differ, of course.
Egypt is my favorite and Tehuti guides my hand whenever I set it down on paper. Good luck with your paper and I'm sure you'll find much of what you're looking for on this site.

------------------
I'm just here for the research!

[This message has been edited by cleasterwood (edited 10-29-2004).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: