Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:18:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ROSSLYN MAYAN CONNECTION

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROSSLYN MAYAN CONNECTION  (Read 1470 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: April 14, 2008, 12:51:56 am »

News: Could the Da Vinci code continue too the Mayan civilization, the Rosslyn chapel gives plausible clues of a Mayan connection. One of the clues that mystifies me is the depiction of corn and aloe in the Rosslyn chapel, these are prominent plants in the new world. With these Rosslyn plant clues I searched for more possible clues in the Meso civilizations, Mayan architectural art and block writing gave some indication that there maybe a relation in art and block writing.

The Mayan art of beings are mostly Mayans in a crouching positions, in similarities the Rosslyn chapels being images are in somewhat in a crouching perched position.

The Rosslyn chapels ceiling block writing does show the same concept depiction of putting there illustrations in square area's as to the Mayan block writing. May this be a coincidence or maybe this is what culture the author of the Rosslyn church was incorporating into the the chapel's portraits as a story of it's souls it reached out to, with similar knowledge. The Rosslyn chapel does have different images that periodical show up all over the Rosslyn church, this gives reason the church is in story illustration rather in code. It is well known that the Sinclair's travel to the America's and they were associated with the Rosslyn church. These Rosslyn clues may give clues on just how far the Sinclair's voyaged along the America's eastern seaboard and who they may of interacted with, the Rosslyn chapel perhaps is a partial travel monument, and the code to Rosslyn's chapel is possibly in the Sinclair's new world foes of the spanish conquers.

The theory continues... http://oakislandmoneypitblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

Keith Ranville

Oak Island Treasure News
http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:53:48 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Eclipse of the Sun
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 08:56:43 am »

Hi Keith,

Are you suggesting that Rosslyn Chapel had something to do with the Mayans?  Sinclair may have gotten to the Americas, but the Mayans were way down in Central America and Mexico so how could they have gone down there and known of them?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 09:18:58 pm »

Here is a update from my blog this may help explain senerio of travel...

Some has associated, the Oak Island treasure mystery to lost treasure's of the south American empire's.
If so, who could of assisted the south American culture's wealth to a far Island off of Nova Scotia. The Sinclair's were seafaring traveler's and had knowledge of the Nova Scotia region. Would it be to much for Sinclair expeditions to venture further down the eastern coast of the new America's after all the the Sinclair's had the best seaworthy navigators of there time. The south American Native wealth and knowledge has eluded the minds of scholars for centuries, could of the south American empires have had a European allied unknown to the Spanish conquers and to the world. The Sinclair expeditions may have kindred to the south American culture' and would be probable candidates to oversee the potential demise of the south American civilizations, brought forward by the Spanish conquers. The Sinclair's would not be sympathizers of the south American culture, but a solidarity rescue coalition for keeper's of given great knowledge.

The theory continues... http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 02:22:48 am »

Hi Keith,

Good to see you posting again.  I don't quite buy a Mayan/Sinclair connection, though.  we have to remember that there is no mention of white visitors in Mayan mythology, their first encounter with Europeans was with the Spanish, years later. Also, Mesomerica is way down the coast from Nova Scotia, where is the evidence that they went down the coastline? 
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 10:12:45 am »

Hi Raven

But you know, the Sinclair expedition is not even recognized as earliest visitors to the new world, let alone the vikings. To be honest Columbus never discovered America (1492)?  I see this as a error' what more can be a error in the history books.

St. Clairs  the builder of Rosslyn Chapel. Sinclairs also noted for the modern legend that undertook early explorations of Greenland and North America in about the year 1398.

And I also look at the evidence of illustrations of Corn that is in the Rosllyn church, how would they have known about the plant unless they were in the region where it was cultivated? This Rosslyn corn image is unexplainable because corn wasn't discovered by the Europeans until they discovered the new world? 

St. Clair family is shroudered in mystery, the templar's are roumored tobe alianced with the Sinclairs, this Sinclair enigma get deeper with secrecy. Mabe someday the secrets will be known.. 

Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 01:58:26 pm »

Quetzalcoatl

Rosslyn Chapel - Cymatics - Music of the Cubes - Da Vinci Code

I guess I am not the only one with this Da Vinci / Mayan hypothis? I did some web searching and came across this Crysalinks site and found this Maya Rosslyn interpetation... www.crystalinks.com/mayanarch.html

Keith,

Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 02:04:41 pm »

Rosslyn Chapel "Corn"
Here is what gives me interest is this picture of corn in the Rosslyn chapel? how could of Scotland have such knowledge of a plant that was not known to them and the building of the Rosslyn Chapel began 20 September 1456,  the although it is often been recorded as 1446. Now the Sinclair expedidtion was 1398 and the columbus America was 1492. There is something odd with this timeline? about 50 something years give or take' after or during the Sinclair expedition the Rosslyn Chapel was started construction.  So where does this corn fit in the the church?  was it dreamt up? or shown by expedition?    The theory continues... http://oakislandmoneypitblogspotcom.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 12:21:23 am »

Hi Keith,

I think we can all accept that Sinclair and the Templars travelled the same route as the Vikings, around Greenland and got to the new world, nothing implausible about that.  But they didn't have to travel all the way down to Mesoamerica to see maize (corn).  I think it's indigneous to North America, too.  Is there any other evidence that they might have met the Mayans?   
Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 12:24:45 am »

Nice pix, though!
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 12:58:38 am »

Hi Raven

I haven't mentioned Templar's, but I do believe they play a role in this Atlantic mystery?  It's just odd that the Sinclair royal family mysteriously droped out of site, when these Templar's and this New world venture took place. These Rosslyn clues as little they may seem, may be a step forward closer to unravelling this mystery?

There is something about the Rosslyn church that says to me, that there is bigger connection that is connected to a meso ancient civilization. The Corn in the Rosslyn church is put in the church in such of a religious way, The Maya held corn as a God status. Perhaps the author of the Rosslyn church respected these rituals of the meso people why would they put corn in a place of shrine of there own religious beliefs? Here is a little info on the Maya corn belief's I dug up..

Yum K'aax, the god of corn, was characterized as a passive and defenseless creature, victim of attacks by birds, insects and rodents. His survival depended on the help of the god of rain, Chaac. Corn also depended on man's rituals and offerings to the god of rain, weeding out plants which competed with Corn for space, scaring of predators, and giving life to the god by planting him. In gratitude for all man's care, Corn fed him. source: http://www.fuegonuevo.com/maya/myths.html

The theory continues... http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 04:52:38 pm »

Keith, Update: Could the Da Vinci code continue to the Mayan civilization, the Rosslyn chapel gives plausible clues of a Mayan Temple connection. One of the clues that mystifies me is the depiction of corn and aloe beneath the Corn a Maya ruin in the Rosslyn chapel

Keith Ranville's theory continues... http://oakislandmoneypitblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:37:23 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 03:44:26 am »

Hi Keith,

I think we can all accept that Sinclair and the Templars travelled the same route as the Vikings, around Greenland and got to the new world, nothing implausible about that.  But they didn't have to travel all the way down to Mesoamerica to see maize (corn).  I think it's indigneous to North America, too.  Is there any other evidence that they might have met the Mayans?   

Hi Raven,
But doesn't the rosslyn pyramid like carving I outlined look like steps and thick rails of a Maya temple.. this is my interperetation of something that should be taken in consideration that was never noted as a plausibale theory as a art connection, well the Rosslyn chapel is mysterious altogether and I see a physical connection.     
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:47:54 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Raven

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 12:06:20 pm »

Hi Keith,

Nice pix!

I have done a lot more research since last we talked and now I totally believe that there was a connection between South America and the Mediterranean cultures, like Egypt and the Phoenicians in ancient times.  Whether that got up to France, I don't know, but if the Templars did as much digging as we figure, they probably would have learned of the western hemisphere, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 01:38:34 pm »

Hi Raven

Good to hear from you, many civilizations already knew about the earths circumferance long before the European society. It's recorded all around the world; Olmec I believe were somewhat in the trading biz just by researching them there is more to the America's to learn from?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 07:39:42 pm »

Hi Keith,

Nice pix!

I have done a lot more research since last we talked and now I totally believe that there was a connection between South America and the Mediterranean cultures, like Egypt and the Phoenicians in ancient times.  Whether that got up to France, I don't know, but if the Templars did as much digging as we figure, they probably would have learned of the western hemisphere, too.

Hi Raven Again,

And thanx for the compliment on the pix

I would like to say to you and I said this to many book authors & reporters, that I would **** a Buffalo nickle that if you would to clear away the plant growth debris from one of the mayan temple's stairs railings in south America you would get a simalar impression logo like the Rosslyn Chapel/Church Mayan Temple stairs railings I pointed out? in the pictures above.   

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: