Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:46:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Gathering 'concrete' evidence

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gathering 'concrete' evidence  (Read 1615 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2008, 06:56:21 pm »

Not enough evidence my friend.
 Smiley ALMYLV

Report Spam   Logged

Josie Linde
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2008, 10:06:24 pm »

What if I were to say that I beleive that the entire plateau was actually at a higher elevation and they carved out the entire plateau to get the pyramids and everything else thats there?  Smiley

SE:

NW:

W:

From this western angle, you can easily see canal or rocky outcrops that travel in the same direction as the back veiw of the pyramids as well as other features that suggests that the stone was carved from right there.

Cool shots!  In my opinion, the Giza pyramids were made, not as burial chambers (they haven't ever found a single body in them), but because they knew some world cataclysm was coming, so they created them to be shelters from it.  They are seventy miles in from the coast of the Nile and tall enough to hold back a tsunami, which would lose steam by the time it came that far into shore.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2008, 11:45:58 pm »

Not to mention that from the shot, you can clearly see a major difference in elevation from the base of the pyramids to the lower lying areas outside of this sacred square.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 12:02:43 am »

Some of them, limestone above all, were used in huge quantities. The Khufu pyramid alone contains about 2.3 million blocks of limestone and granite, weighing up to 15 tons each.
    Yet, the quarries were not worked on a permanent basis. Whenever the need for stone arose, the pharaohs would draft workmen and send them by their thousands to the quarry.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 12:08:26 am »

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/emuseum1.html

Here is a great sight for getting more information on both sides of the debate about "Carved of Cast"....
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 10:54:58 am »

What if I were to say that I beleive that the entire plateau was actually at a higher elevation and they carved out the entire plateau to get the pyramids and everything else thats there?  Smiley

SE:

From this western angle, you can easily see canal or rocky outcrops that travel in the same direction as the back veiw of the pyramids as well as other features that suggests that the stone was carved from right there.

Cool shots!  In my opinion, the Giza pyramids were made, not as burial chambers (they haven't ever found a single body in them), but because they knew some world cataclysm was coming, so they created them to be shelters from it.  They are seventy miles in from the coast of the Nile and tall enough to hold back a tsunami, which would lose steam by the time it came that far into shore.

iF THESE WERE BOAT CARRYING" CANALS" THAN AT THE KNICK WHERE THEY FOLLOW THE DOWNSLOPE OF THE GHIZZA-PLATEAU THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SLUICES NO ?
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 11:01:26 am »

What if I were to say that I beleive that the entire plateau was actually at a higher elevation and they carved out the entire plateau to get the pyramids Smiley
NW:

I still think that to transport Stoneblocks whether moulded or carved from the same material, sluices must have been set inside to keep thewaterlevel high.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:02:39 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2008, 09:02:58 pm »

This is not so far fetched!  Swearing and coarse language involved:

How to build a pyramid

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: