Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:43:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday  (Read 6147 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 08:36:47 pm »

Well Calvin and MOB

If you hide and dont respond I will just go back to the gates of the Cities of truth and sit and wait for Wormwood to come with a rebuke!

Its the journey of the end times leading from the cities to Wormwood/The Angona system/The Destroyer/Nibiru.

As Wormwood approaches maybe people will start coming in to the gates to find the truth of everything.

Now there is very few.

Remember this in the Kolbrin Bible if you can handle it whilst hiding behind doctrine.  Another book that comes to light with its contribution to the end times as truth was embedded in all the books without prejudice!

Manuscripts 3:10     In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial.  The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.

Exactly what we have today!  as plain as day!

And this one Calvin....The following has all the components of the journey to the ancient places, this journey and no other.  Everything was done and consummated by myself without any knowledge of this in this journey to the cities of truth.

AMOS
CHAPTER 5
6 Seek the Lord, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Beth-el.

7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood , and leave off righteousness in the earth,

8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:

9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.

10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate , and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

The following verse associated judgement to the Wormwood and its approach.  Judgement is related to righteousness Many turn against the truth in the initial process.  Its inconvenient 7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood , and leave off righteousness in the earth,

In metaphor I see many reflections that accompany this journey to the first cities.  It reflects direct advise to seek the Lord and his wisdom in this time

8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:

The Seven stars is related to the Seventh Mystery and one of its components is Seven. the seven stars and Orion It seems that the Seven components is attached to Paradise and the Universal Fathers.  In the following we find turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night It appears that in the light of ultimate disaster an event occurs which for some turns the Night into day which means the truth comes to pass, it arises.  All that is said comes to pass.  It is true and the realisation of that in the physical is a real morning light in the realisation for some.  However, for some its like the Day turning into night the realisation of the ultimate destiny in the approach of Wormwood, complete disaster full of fear. The following, points directly to the submerged truth of the cities which opens the truth of the past. Calling to the waters, calling to the past to reveal themselves, the call for truth where the truth fills the whole earth, like in this journey to the ancient cities and the use of the Internet, worldwide access for all, freely given. that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:  And the Lord is his name, The Lord has his Seventh marker on this construct.  The truth makes the weak strong That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.

To me this all points to the Gates of truth that one has to pass the view to the physical cities surrounded by branches of truth relating to the cities. 10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate , and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.  It speaks directly of the Gate which is related to a city and also states that a rebuke lays at the gates which is all to so with this journey.  People dont like the truth but Paradise fully supports the truth as expressed at the gates.  The End times is related to this journey and its is described in the Bible to a tee in relating to the ongoing reality of the unfolding of this mystery.  A living mystery like this book a living book! 

And remember at the end times like in this time the final construct follows this order  Manuscripts 3:10     In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial.  The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.
A great new book related to the revealing of the truth as in the cities.  A book and journey that goes before judgement like in this journey.  Only those that believe will survive.

I believe this event in the following is the rapture of the elect and the faithful but I believe this will happen before the mass realisation of wormwood.  When the realisation of Wormwood occurs then I feel this will happen.  Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness.   They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and   will seek refuge within dens in the Earth.    Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.  This I believe will happen at the realisation of the truth including the missed opportunity of rapture in realisation of the approach of Wormwood.

In all of this there lays a very harsh penalty for mankind and for everything he represents.  This journey maybe the ark to success through the abyss of this oncoming reality!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 06:58:03 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 09:45:42 pm »

Just watching some videos Looking for some key pointers that they might of uncovered but aware of the implication.

http://www.youtube.com/v/a9aoUsupCSY&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/BEQ-ClF20NY&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/lWKiP6Qfflo&hl=en

In the following are some notes I was taking
Sometimes I wonder whether this journey to the ancient places is a complete fulfillment of prophecy of the Spiritual Israel,  70 years in 2008 after Israel was born in 1948 and this also fits Nostradamus' quatrains of the present time of what he saw.

Ive said in the past that I believe this journey to the ancient places is the Zion or the new Jerusalem as that represents truth in the spiritual realm in relation to the journey.  I believe the truth and discovery of the ancient places is the spiritual fulfillment as that represents the absolute past and has been hidden and now revealed.

We have all the components. The journey since 2003 and before and then the 1st expedition to 1stEden/Atlantis of the Med in 2004 and which incorporates the multiple discoveries of Dalamatia City, Babel/Dilmun, Van highland discovery and 1stSusa is the journey of truth and revealing and representative of Paradise.

I feel the whole journey to cities and the end times is contained in full in the Odes of Solomon and the St Ephraim in the Seven pearls.  I feel that the use of the texts combined with all the discoveries is the rebuilding of the temple, Solomons Temple in the spiritual realm of Jesus and related to the revealing of what is hidden.  I also find it interesting that the journey of the city has continued to Wormwood/The Angona System.  The journey hasn't stopped but there is an end.  While people are looking at physical Israel for all the answers maybe there really overlooking the real spiritual arising that is happening with these cities and the revealing of them being called from the sea.  They are the instruments and the journey is all recorded in the Odes of Solomon.  Its is living reality of the Odes of Solomons and the crowns in the outworking in todays reality relating to the cities of truth.  The Temple of Solomon which are the first cities of where the the tree of of life lays.  This is the Temple of Solomon in the Spiritual and in the physical and the rebuilding of the temple in truth.

To me this journey reflects all the prophecies.

I  wonder whether 666 is related to the 360 degrees of the circle.  Like a triangle where each end is bent 60 degrees inwardly forming a circle 6ends x 60 degrees = 360  thus the triangle circle chevron, does it signify the orbit of wormwood in relation to our solar system even though its a elliptical circle as in the triangle and bent 60 degrees inwardly where all the ends make a circle or a red dwarf coming at us. 

It might signify the orbit of Wormwood 360 , its mark.  Wormwood is exactly like the beast.  Which is the beast in my view.  The beast descriptions in the world system is most likely the political signature of the time when Wormwood arrives the beast.

In the journey we have the

Cities
Gates and its rebuke
The submerged country of the realm of Paradise was declared home of the ancient days
We have Wormwood on the approach.
What is hidden has been revealed
The cities are revealed
When revealed we know the end is near.

Anyway they were some thoughts that I felt as I watching the videos.  While some people seem skeptical about religion they are not fully aware of the full intimate facts of the journey to the cities  and what causes activation which includes the construct in detail.

Its quite possible that in my contemplations that this could be the real Zion, the truth in the journey to the cities and out of that the truth of the future is confirmed through a demonstration perhaps in the rapture.

A preservation scheme of Paradise of Humans based on simple faith of a child and the out working of that in truth in the daily living which incorporates the truth of Jesus.

Born of the Water and of the Spirit of the Wind.  I wonder if the wind is the internet and the water is the truth from the cities.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:14:55 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 11:14:23 pm »

But sevens!

By listening to your Urantia-inspired visions, we also run the risk of heeding a false prophet and running afoul of the Lord ourselves!  You wouldn't want that, would you?  Just because one child of God chooses not to listen and so, perhaps be damned, does not mean he should wish others to share his fate.

Please reconsider this reckless course and return to the teachings of the Bible, my friend! Heed not the words of Satan.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 11:26:41 pm »

Ahh  Come on!  No way

I use as many resources that I feel where truth emanates from.  I dont care where it comes from I dont look at the books with prejudice.  I really love this research and make it available to all because I really enjoy being led throughout the books of religion.

You know in all this time Satan does not enter into the debate nor comes into my mind because I am consumed with Holy Spirit in this journey.  I feel it is a honour to do this work for Jesus.

You know if the images from the South Pole are correct we have only 2 years when this red dwarf is seen and major disruption can occur.

I'm only sharing this experience with my fellow man I'm not asking for anything because I have already received. 

What if I'm right 12 Apostles and this is the actual outworking of the Holy Spirit within man to reveal all things that has been hidden??

See the only way is to go out there and uncover the truth and we can do that now.

An interesting image of an Ancient tablet with Sitchin's thoughts.  Note the triangle in association with the winged disk maybe there could be a deeper or another meaning going in the same place.

and look at this following image and its relation to the 3 triangles within the winged disk or red dwarf! and could the 3 triangles within the winged disk signify the 3 locations of truth of the multiple locations where the tree of life was kept in Epochs in the past?  Is this an end time scenario of the Journey and the story to the cities of truth leading to the winged disk??  The Destroyer or the visiting Angona system/ Nibiru or Wormwood?? Also note all the Egyptian religious symbols!  Does this signify all the religions of the world being gathered unto the triangle in light of the winged disk??

Just some thoughts.

Is this the story of the end times we see before us in symbolism?

Please reconsider this reckless course and return to the teachings of the Bible, my friend! Heed not the words of Satan.

My friend 12 Apostles, I use the bible all the the time in my focalisation I have demonstrated this throughout the course.  I have no fear in what I find because i find it inspiring and I know that Jesus my friend is setting the pathway of this journey. 

As far as I'm concerned,  I'm in the promised land already being led in the truth using everything.  I have no fear because I know Jesus my friend is with me on this path and we are breaking ground together and Jesus will come to the rescue of his servants as part of the realisation of truth.  Like an Ark! Like in Noah's days.

Anyway I just used AMOS CHAPTER 5 in a couple of posts behind.  I use the bible!
Maybe you should review this

Its either truth or false and the church could put some resources into this to find the truth for the congregation.

http://www.youtube.com/v/wwLcFOLC9RM&hl=en

and these ones

PlanetX/Wormwood/The Destroyer/Nibiru/The Angona System as from the Urantia Book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_qTnn3omc&feature=related

And here is video with pictures of PlanetX/Wormwood/The Destroyer/Nibiru/The Angona System and its planets, the Angona System!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AmdazwAcgw&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/v/F-oiY3ewaJA&hl=en

and this one reflecting the various preservations schemes underway

http://www.youtube.com/v/LPzOZD5cWR8&hl=en

and this one

Like the truth in metaphor and literal coming out of the sea revealing itself in light of the Winged Disk.  The light in the Abyss in light of the reality.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1982955118603744392

Still remember Joseph prophecied to the Egyptian King to store his wheat for Seven years for it followed Sevens years of famine!!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:17:41 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 05:42:20 pm »

The Egyptian winged disk below and its triangle symbolism to me its identical to the triangle of truth.

The Wasp in the middle has the sting of truth and some religion do topple as truth of the matter arises.  I feel its the end time scenario represented by symbolism in the final scenario!

and the triangle of truth following the journey of the tree of life.

And now it has been completed with the approach of Nibiru/The Angona System/Wormwood/The Destroyer system coming our way. 

I personally feel that the Egyptian winged disk prophecy in the image has been fulfilled today. However, we do have to sight The destroyer with our own eyes but it is seen in the images from the South Pole using an earth bound IRAS.

Always remember that the Jewish religion and the Egyptian religion do have a relationship in the past and Moses was brought up in the knowledge of the Egyptian religion and the Hebrew religion and many Egyptian proverbs from the Book of Wisdom in those times was adopted in the Hebrew religious documents through Moses. Compiling the best of all things for his people.

Why the Essenes in there thoughts was also affected by the Egyptian thought and ideas in some ways to.

Also note Dalamatia City is a triangle city with 3 co planar circles (temple), Vans highland headquarters is in a triangle valley with 3 coplanar circles as the symbol and 1st Eden has the 3 co planar circles on the Acropolis. 

All connected with commonality in the symbols leading to the same place within the approach of Wormwood.  Its the scenario we live in today as in the Egyptian Winged disk image.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:18:24 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 01:40:49 am »

Is Nibiru going to be in Earth's proximity on Dec 21-23, 2012 ??!??!??!??! Huh
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 08:49:00 am »

Apparently thats what they forecast.  I saw on one of the videos it closest point to the earth 2012 Dec 21 at 11:11 pretty interesting numbers.

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 08:50:08 am »

I'm still contemplating the Egyptian Sun disk

The more I look at this image the more I see

For example if you look at this Image from a 3D prospective you see two walls outstretched.  As you walk towards the centre, you see what seems a gate below the double circle on top of the gate enclosed with the circle of the Universe as in the stars of the on the Semi circle.  The Gaps seems to be an opening of the Gate and the doors are open.

The 3 triangles represent the abode of the tree of life in the Fathers temples.  Each location makes a triangle with 2ndEden in the middle.  Also not the Circle on top of the gates with the 2 images beside it

Ok now in the image note the wasp or the Bee and note the outline of his outer edge of his wing and then connect it to the horizontal line across the image. 

What do you see?

I see something, a number and what number is that?

A seven, number 7 and the triangles are representative of the what leads to the gateway the ancient temples of the first and second epoch and in between the default of the first sons of God and second son of God, Adam. 

This is what is hidden and revealed. 

Maybe the piece missing on the actual arrival of the Angona system.  When that piece is realized in the approach then this piece of the puzzle is fulfilled.

And then right in front of the Seven is the tree of life coming out of the earth.  The truth of the tree of life and the cities that represented the tree of the life and the Father in the first times. 

Now the gate and its symbol including the 2 falcons either side are the representative of the 3 coplanar symbols and is associated with the gateway.  The path is long and the gate is narrow.  Yes, the winged disk could be representative of the Angona system in the approach and this maybe the invitation to the gateway and the evacuation of the servants and the elect in this initial time, open to all people of simple faith!

Amazing, to see it first as a winged disk simply in space and then view it from a 3d prospective and see it as gate flanked by walls which are the wings.  Like a gathering.  In the second image below it flys away where I assume doors closed and where there no access.  Also it may seem that wormwood will be coming from South to North route like in the images of the     winged disk. 

Just some thoughts...You know....what does all mean in this journey of realization in an epic of discovery.

Maybe its an evacuation Egyptian Stargate represented as rapture in the books in one form or another in light of the truth.

I definitely believe this is part of the Seventh Mystery and perhaps a visual scenario of the end time reality with the cities revealed in the images.

Looking at the image above the image appears to be another Egyptian religious symbol next to the triangle.  In front of the gates.

And note: Seven is right in the middle of the 3 triangles, the temples of the tree of life where Seven is supping of the tree of life and it appears to be the entry key to the mystery of the Father in the end times.  But the Seven is made up of the Bee which pollinates the truth of the tree of life before the gate in the journey to the Cities of the Heritage of the Ages.  Mans and Gods heritages and this is the correction of the truth through enlightenment.  What comes after then is up to the individual!

Its just like the journey in the triangle of truth.

And remember Jesus very words recorded by the Essenes

Jesus from the Sevenfold Peace of the Essene papers.

Thou shalt travel the Seven Paths
Of the Infinite Garden
and
The paths are seven
Through the Infinite Garden

The Essenes where influenced to a degree by Egyptian religious ideas.

and

Isaiah 62:10
Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up an ensign for the peoples.

or you could view the Sun Disk looking down at the circular disk hi crown which represents the birdmans  head with arms outstretched before the Scenario of the final reality and another 3d view like signposts in front of  the gate bit.  Looking from the top position the gate would be where his mouth is.  From where the word comes from. 

Have another look at the sun disk from that prospective.

I also want to say that there appears to be 35 feathers on each wings/wall which amounts to 70 feathers.  Seems familiar 70, the number 70?? again another 7 but in the multiple of 10.

From what I see is 4 fingers on one hand and possibly 3 or 4 fingers on other a 7/8 or perhaps could mean the years that this journey is realized 07/08 as in the Scenario before the gates Maybe??

If each feather represents a year then this year less 70 years is 1948 creation of Israel.  Interesting! 

Consider that this could the birth of the spiritual Israel in realisation more so than the physical level beyond races and borders.

And the walls leads to the gate which leads to the city of eternity.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:50:32 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 11:28:21 am »

and this

Here is a clearer view of the symbols before the gate

from this website
 http://www.egyptartsite.com/symlst.html 

Note the symbols and what they mean.

Shen

A loop of rope that has no beginning and no end, it symbolized eternity. The sun disk is often depicted in the center of it. The shen also seems to be a symbol of protection. It is often seen being clutched by deities in bird form, Horus the falcon, Mut the vulture. Hovering over Pharaohs head with their wings outstretched in a gesture of protection. The word shen comes from the word "shenu" which means "encircle," and in its elongated form became the cartouche which surrounded the king's name.

Shenu

More commonly know as a cartouche. The shape represents a loop of rope in which a name is written. A protector of that name

Ankh

Symbol of eternal life. The gods are often seen holding an ankh to someone's lips this is considered to be an offering of "The Breath of Life". The breath you will need in the afterlife.

Pet

This symbol depicts the sky as a ceiling which drops at the ends,  the same way the real sky seems to reach for the horizon. This sign was often used in architectural motifs; the top of walls, and door frames. It symbolizes the heavens.

and now note the 3 co planar circles

And who is it related to

Ra

The sun was the primary element of life in ancient Egypt, we find this importance reflected in the art and religion. Some of the most popular gods had a solar connection. The sun was first worshipped as Horus, then as Ra and later as Amun-Ra There are many other representations of the sun, including Khepri, the great scarab who symbolizes morning and the ram-headed god Khnum representing evening.   During the reign of Akhenaten, the sun was worshipped as the Aten.  A form of the sun disk with its rays depicted as arms holding ankh signs. Another common form that the sun takes is that of Horus Behudety, the winged sun disk flanked by uraeus.

and

Maat

Represents truth, justice, morality and balance. Deities are often seen standing on this symbol, as if standing on a foundation of Maat.

This is the closets I could come to a triangle

Primordial Hill

The Egyptians believed that during creation this hill rose out of the sea of chaos to create dry land. The idea of this hill rising had a profound effect on the egyptians, being used as every thing from temple layouts to the possible inspiration behind the pyramids.

Might have  great message

Whats even more outstanding The two batches of symbols in front of the gates are submerged underwater.

She

A pool of water. The Egyptians portrayed bodies of water by means of equally spaced vertical wave lines. When these lines are inclosed by a rectangle it denotes a lake or pool. The   Egyptians believed water was the primeval matter from which aII creation began.  Life in Egypt's desert climate depended on water, and a pool of water would be a great luxury. There are many tomb paintings that show the deceased drinking from a pool in the afterlife.

http://www.egyptartsite.com/sym.html

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 06:33:06 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:36 pm »

This symbol found on old Norse stonecarvings is called "Hrungnir's heart," after the legendary giant of the Eddas. It is best known as the Valknut, or "knot of the slain," and it has been found on stone carvings with funerary motifs, where it signified the afterlife.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsvalknut.htm

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 06:22:04 am »

Ive been thinking about those NibiruShock2012 images and now I'm am not sure whether they are authentic.  I have my doubts now!

From what Ive seen its probably is a hoax.

However, from those images it did stimulate some thoughts where I did establish that the Angona system out of the Urantia Book has all the same characteristics as Nibiru.

To me that was a benefit even the destroyer out of the Kolbrin Bible was quite interesting to.

Timing I have no idea but personally if I were anyone, if possible I would store food and water just in case.  It might very well be the case of the virgins with oil and the virgins with out.

I'm skeptical about images but I do believe that the Angona System/Nibiru does exist.

Also I want to ad that in the first winged seal that I saw because of the res It appeared to me as a 7 but in the clearer image the outer edge of the first wing tip seem more separated from the slug.    Doesn't appear to be a seven.

I was seeeing things ahahahahahahah

All the best
Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 10:52:16 pm »

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/SunDisk137.jpg       

Shen

A loop of rope that has no beginning and no end, it symbolized eternity. The sun disk is often depicted in the center of it. The shen also seems to be a symbol of protection. It is often seen being clutched by deities in bird form, Horus the falcon, Mut the vulture.   Hovering over Pharaohs head with their wings outstretched in a gesture of protection.  The word shen comes from the word   "shenu" which means "encircle, " and in its elongated form became the cartouche which surrounded the king's name . .

The amazing thing is when you look closer at the bottom winged disk image and look closer at the chest of the birds and the other image it appears snakes but maybe its birds with circular breastplates with a cross symbol, either side you see a circle with a cross in the middle which represents town or village or passage of crossing.

What this highlights is the 3 co planar circles either side of the great disk.

from
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/SunDisk137.jpg         

Maybe the disk above is the heaven and the disk below is the underworld or something! speculating here.

A connection of the co planar circles to the pyramids in its symbolism.

The village, town or cities with crossroads a place of passage!

Symbol: village with crossroads
Meaning: village, town

Either side of the disk!

and now check this out:

The relationship of the winged disk to the tree of life.

The Winged Disk and the tree of life in the Sumerian culture.

A stylized tree stands in the centre, symbolizing nature and the land of Assyria. Above is a god in the winged disc. 

http://ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=20&z=1

and this interesting piece of information of the Winged Disk and the relationship with the great Pyramid.

http://mormonmysticism.blogspot.com/2007/11/great-pyramid-cheops.html                       

Here are a few points about Abraham and Cheops,  you decide.

1.) Abraham went into Egypt after he received his ascension ritual.

2.) At the time of Abraham, the Pharaoh was a descendent of Ham, and not then eligible to hold the priesthood. [1]

3.)   The Hyksos (Shepard kings) ruled Egypt part of the time, and were kin of Abraham   (if not Abraham himself and/or his descendents). As such they were candidates to hold the priesthood. [2]

4.)   To at least a great degree, the Egyptians had knowledge of the ascension ritual at some point and passed it along, in degrees of corruption.  To the degree of the corruption that was passed-on, I will leave to the reader to decide.

The Great Pyramid (of Pharaoh Cheops) was built sometime around the period that Abraham was in Egypt. The pyramid was permanently closed with a plug, and there was never a body interred there.[3] The pyramid included all the necessary symbolism for use in ascension rituals. It had three basic levels.   At the bottom, which was subterranean (representing the telestial kingdom), is found   a pit    that could have been used to store water for washings. The next level up is called the Queen’s Chamber, representing the terrestrial kingdom. It was higher in the structure and larger. You then ascend to the King’s Chamber (representing the celestial kingdom). It is larger and grander. There are two basic sections. The first could be used for teaching and initiation, then, as you go through a section meant to divide the two rooms,   the final room is entered. There was a box (or ark) in the room. It does not take much to assume this ark contained the law, and that the initiates would kneel at this ark or alter. 

[ 1 - Abraham 1:27]

[2 - See Joseph of Egypt, Elder Mark E. Peterson, Deseret Book, The Land of the Nile. See Improvement Era, 1923, Elder J.M. Sjodahl, Tut-Ankh-Amen and Sun-Worship.]

[3 - “Two air vents (M, N) passing through the entire body of the Pyramid ventilate the King's Chamber.   In itself this is sufficient to establish that the building was not intended for a tomb.”  Manley P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages.]

regarding the Abraham and the Hyskos ruler of Egypt here is an excerpt out of the Urantia Book

Not long after they had established themselves near Salem, Abraham and Lot journeyed to the valley of the Nile to obtain food supplies as there was then a drought in Palestine.   During his brief sojourn in Egypt   Abraham found a distant relative on the Egyptian throne,  and he served as the commander of two very successful military expeditions for this king.  During the latter part of his sojourn on the Nile he and his wife, Sarah,   lived at court, and when leaving Egypt, he was given a share of the spoils of his military campaigns.

The key to finding the Pharaoh at the time is:  When was Egypt undergoing successful military campaigns?  and was it at around 2000BC onwards?

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=aa28

The Middle Kingdom: c.2000-c.1630 BC

When stability returns, it is under the rule of a family deriving their power from middle Egypt.   Mentuhotep II (also known by his throne name, Nebhepetre)  wins control of the whole country in about 2000 BC. His base is Thebes, which now begins its central role in the story of ancient Egypt - though relatively little survives of Mentuhotep's own monuments in the region.

The Middle Kingdom, spanning the 11th and 12th dynasties, is notable for the first serious effort to colonize Nubia. This region now becomes of great importance to Egypt's trade in luxuries. Nubia's mines are the chief source of Egyptian gold. Rare commodities such as ivory and ebony, the skins of leopards and the plumes of ostriches, now travel down the upper Nile to be traded for Egyptian goods.

and

The Middle Kingdom lasts for four centuries before giving way to another era defined only as falling between kingdoms - the Second Intermediate Period. It is far less chaotic than the previous intermediate period, but is almost equally vague. The reason is that very little is known of the foreigners, called by Manetho the Hyksos, who establish themselves with a capital city somewhere in the delta.

The Hyksos derive from Asia, probably from Palestine or Phoenicia, and they worship a Syrian god.   But they adapt fully to Egyptian ways, identifying their god as Seth and ruling as pharaohs  (the 15th and 16th of Manetho's dynasties).

If you could pin point the era success then you can locate the Pharaoh and here is the great clue of Melchizedeks influence in Egypt and might explain the winged disk and the concentric circles including the co planar circles.

It required great determination for Abraham to forego the honors of the Egyptian court and return to the more spiritual work sponsored by Machiventa.     But Melchizedek was revered even in Egypt  , and   when the full story was laid before Pharaoh  , he strongly urged   Abraham to return to the execution of his vows to the cause of Salem .   web page 

and here is another piece out of the UB

The Salem religion persisted among the Kenites in Palestine as their creed, and this religion as it was later adopted by the   Hebrews was influenced, first, by Egyptian moral teachings;  later, by Babylonian theologic thought; and lastly, by Iranian conceptions of good and evil. Factually the Hebrew religion is predicated upon the covenant between Abraham and Machiventa Melchizedek, evolutionally it is the outgrowth of many unique situational circumstances, but culturally it has borrowed freely from the religion, morality, and philosophy of the entire Levant.   It is through the Hebrew religion that much of the morality and religious thought of Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Iran was transmitted to the Occidental peoples

and here is another piece that proves that Moses did travel through Northern Arabia which proves Ron Wyatt.

UB  web page 
They were merely fellow nomads who chose to follow the leadership of Moses as the children of Abraham and their Semite associates   from Egypt journeyed through northern Arabia.

And there you have it a direct connection to the influence of Melchizedek which can be seen in the winged disk and in the culture of Egypt.

Melchizedek was revered in Egypt and distant reflections can be seen in symbol.

Its so related to the ancient cities of the 1st temple and 2nd temple.

and

UB
Much of the Mesopotamian religious culture found its way into Hebrew literature and liturgy   by way of Egypt through the work of Amenemope and Ikhnaton.  The Egyptians remarkably preserved the teachings of social obligation derived from   the earlier Andite Mesopotamians  and so largely lost by the   later Babylonians who occupied the Euphrates valley.

and this

Since the disappearance of Melchizedek in the flesh,  no human being up to that time had possessed such an amazingly clear concept of the   revealed religion of Salem as Ikhnaton.  In some respects this   young Egyptian king is one of the most remarkable persons in human history.   During this time of increasing spiritual depression in Mesopotamia,   he kept alive the doctrine of El Elyon, the One God, in Egypt, thus maintaining the philosophic monotheistic channel which was vital to the religious background of the then future bestowal of Michael. 

nd it was in recognition of this exploit, among other reasons, that the child Jesus was taken to Egypt,  where some of the spiritual successors of Ikhnaton saw him and to some extent understood certain phases of his divine mission to Urantia

praise the lord!

Oh man look at this one:

Very wisely Ikhnaton sought to establish monotheism under the guise of the sun-god. 

This decision to approach the worship of the Universal Father   by absorbing all gods into the worship of the sun was due to the counsel of the Salemite physician. 

Ikhnaton took the generalized doctrines of the then existent Aton faith regarding the fatherhood and motherhood of Deity and created a  religion which   recognized an intimate worshipful relation between man and God. 

Ikhnaton was wise enough to maintain the outward worship of Aton, the sun-god, while he led his associates in the disguised worship of the One God, creator of Aton and supreme Father of all. 

This young teacher-king was a prolific writer, being author of the exposition entitled "The One God," a book of thirty-one chapters,  which the priests, when returned to power, utterly destroyed.   Ikhnaton also wrote one hundred and thirty-seven hymns, twelve of which are now preserved in the Old Testament Book of Psalms,  credited to Hebrew authorship.

and this interesting passage

The fatal weakness of Ikhnaton's gospel was its greatest truth,   the teaching that Aton was not only the creator of Egypt but also of the "whole world, man and beasts, and all the foreign lands, even Syria and Kush, besides this land of Egypt. He sets all in their place and provides all with their needs."  These concepts of Deity were high and exalted, but they were not nationalistic. Such sentiments of internationality in religion failed to augment the morale of the Egyptian army on the battlefield, while they provided effective weapons for the priests to use against the young king and his new religion.   He had a Deity concept far above that of the later Hebrews, but it was too advanced to serve the purposes of a nation builder. 

Though the monotheistic ideal suffered with the passing of Ikhnaton, the idea of one God persisted in the minds of many groups. The son-in-law of Ikhnaton went along with the priests, back to the worship of the old gods, changing his name to Tutankhamen. The capital returned to Thebes, and the priests waxed fat upon the land, eventually gaining possession of one seventh of all Egypt; and presently one of this same order of priests made bold to seize the crown.

But the priests could not fully overcome the monotheistic wave. Increasingly they were compelled to combine and hyphenate their gods; more and more the family of gods contracted.   Ikhnaton had associated the flaming disc of the heavens with the creator God, and this idea continued to flame up in the hearts of men, even of the priests, long after the young reformer had passed on. 

Never did the concept of monotheism die out of the hearts of men in Egypt and in the world. 

It persisted even to the arrival of the Creator Son of that same divine Father,   the one God whom Ikhnaton had so zealously proclaimed for the worship of all Egypt. 

that was excellent and proves my point about the Flaming Disk or the winged disk and its symbols.

and here is the connection from the Urantia Book about the winged disk.

Ikhnaton had associated   the flaming disc of the heavens with the creator God,  and this idea continued to flame up in the hearts of men, even of the priests, long after the young reformer had passed on.

So therefore I am right about it symbolism and what the circles represent.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:47:46 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: