Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:50:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday  (Read 6149 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 09:45:42 pm »

Just watching some videos Looking for some key pointers that they might of uncovered but aware of the implication.

http://www.youtube.com/v/a9aoUsupCSY&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/BEQ-ClF20NY&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/lWKiP6Qfflo&hl=en

In the following are some notes I was taking
Sometimes I wonder whether this journey to the ancient places is a complete fulfillment of prophecy of the Spiritual Israel,  70 years in 2008 after Israel was born in 1948 and this also fits Nostradamus' quatrains of the present time of what he saw.

Ive said in the past that I believe this journey to the ancient places is the Zion or the new Jerusalem as that represents truth in the spiritual realm in relation to the journey.  I believe the truth and discovery of the ancient places is the spiritual fulfillment as that represents the absolute past and has been hidden and now revealed.

We have all the components. The journey since 2003 and before and then the 1st expedition to 1stEden/Atlantis of the Med in 2004 and which incorporates the multiple discoveries of Dalamatia City, Babel/Dilmun, Van highland discovery and 1stSusa is the journey of truth and revealing and representative of Paradise.

I feel the whole journey to cities and the end times is contained in full in the Odes of Solomon and the St Ephraim in the Seven pearls.  I feel that the use of the texts combined with all the discoveries is the rebuilding of the temple, Solomons Temple in the spiritual realm of Jesus and related to the revealing of what is hidden.  I also find it interesting that the journey of the city has continued to Wormwood/The Angona System.  The journey hasn't stopped but there is an end.  While people are looking at physical Israel for all the answers maybe there really overlooking the real spiritual arising that is happening with these cities and the revealing of them being called from the sea.  They are the instruments and the journey is all recorded in the Odes of Solomon.  Its is living reality of the Odes of Solomons and the crowns in the outworking in todays reality relating to the cities of truth.  The Temple of Solomon which are the first cities of where the the tree of of life lays.  This is the Temple of Solomon in the Spiritual and in the physical and the rebuilding of the temple in truth.

To me this journey reflects all the prophecies.

I  wonder whether 666 is related to the 360 degrees of the circle.  Like a triangle where each end is bent 60 degrees inwardly forming a circle 6ends x 60 degrees = 360  thus the triangle circle chevron, does it signify the orbit of wormwood in relation to our solar system even though its a elliptical circle as in the triangle and bent 60 degrees inwardly where all the ends make a circle or a red dwarf coming at us. 

It might signify the orbit of Wormwood 360 , its mark.  Wormwood is exactly like the beast.  Which is the beast in my view.  The beast descriptions in the world system is most likely the political signature of the time when Wormwood arrives the beast.

In the journey we have the

Cities
Gates and its rebuke
The submerged country of the realm of Paradise was declared home of the ancient days
We have Wormwood on the approach.
What is hidden has been revealed
The cities are revealed
When revealed we know the end is near.

Anyway they were some thoughts that I felt as I watching the videos.  While some people seem skeptical about religion they are not fully aware of the full intimate facts of the journey to the cities  and what causes activation which includes the construct in detail.

Its quite possible that in my contemplations that this could be the real Zion, the truth in the journey to the cities and out of that the truth of the future is confirmed through a demonstration perhaps in the rapture.

A preservation scheme of Paradise of Humans based on simple faith of a child and the out working of that in truth in the daily living which incorporates the truth of Jesus.

Born of the Water and of the Spirit of the Wind.  I wonder if the wind is the internet and the water is the truth from the cities.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:14:55 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: