Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:25:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday  (Read 6209 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: April 03, 2008, 05:51:16 pm »

Here is a post that might give us insight into the past that points to today.

Its about Sodom and Gomorrah and its relations to today.
---------------------------------------------
I wish there is some hard evidence of the city.

From what I understand it was destroyed by natural causes but with purpose.

All the options I reckon are possible definitely.

I was wondering have you ever seen Wyatts thoughts on Sodom?

He presents an interesting thought on the location of Sodom as well.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lgQHQ992Wnw&hl=en

I just had a look at the videos...compelling

and here is another video in the confirmation.

http://www.youtube.com/v/1dkoSJt6xfY&hl=en

here is the second

And here is another video that essentially proves Ron Wyatts work

http://www.youtube.com/v/FwTVFk1HK3Y&hl=en

Utterly Fascinating.

We know what the Bible says but Here UB word search on Sodom

UB Link

And here are a fragment

# It was following this real and public surrender of his personal ambitions in behalf of the larger plans of Melchizedek that the three celestial beings appeared to him on the plains of Mamre. This was an appearance of fact, notwithstanding its association with the subsequently fabricated narratives relating to the natural destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. And these legends of the happenings of those days indicate how retarded were the morals and ethics of even so recent a time.

and

# line 146: It was shortly after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah that Machiventa decided to end his emergency bestowal on Urantia.

So the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was at the time of Melchizedek and the Cities were destroyed in a Naturally process which I believe by fire and brimstone which can come from, I suppose a few natural sources.

Like from the fall out of Volcanic action or by the fall out of a asteroid perhaps.  I sometime wonder whether there was submergence involved thus the dead sea involved coupled with Volcanic action.

Anyway I thought that was an interesting study.

And it was at the time of Melchizedek, its funny I see a type in that for today.

For example with the arrival of Wormwood/The Angona System/Nibiru to this solar system and the mass destruction it will cause to the Babylon system.  Its the same type we have today.

Just my thoughts.

But don't you find this interesting in our times that all is being revealed before the big disaster, they say that Wormwood/The Angona System/Nibiru will start being noticeable with the human eye from the South pole in 2 years time and which will eventually be visible to all man on the planet, the great witness!

Like in the days of Melchizedek around the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah! Like we have today.

Thank the great Father for rapture, the Jesus escape plan because I don't want to be around this planet when it hits the fan! Because it will be just bas news on every level.

Nope, no way do I want to remain here, its not worth it!

The planet is set for destruction.

Government should be storing food right now for all but they will not and they will only save themselves and the system and also note the Doomsday seed bank already the governments are planning to save there own arses and the rich.
But Jesus has a plan for everyone with faith and no one is excluded. Thank you Lord!

See how Jesus is our great Saviour in this situation!

Praise the Lord for that!

So I say get ready!  NOW,  EVERYONE not matter of what doctrine or faith system.  This rapture for the individual is based on simple faith and trust in the Lord, it has nothing to do with which church or doctrine you ascribe to.  Its plainly between the Soul of the individual and the Father.  thats it!  Faith like a child.

And the smallest flicker of faith is counted for righteousness!  So its just faith and time to warn others.

I have already told my family and they think I'm a fool and lost my marbles, well least I loose my marbles for the right cause of of our Great friend and Saviour Jesus.  I can just read there thoughts.  ahahahahahahahah  Oh well!

So true, it will be like in the days of Noah!

In this fragment I see much

It was shortly after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah that Machiventa decided to end his emergency bestowal on Urantia. Melchizedek's decision to terminate his sojourn in the flesh was influenced by numerous conditions, chief of which was the growing tendency of the surrounding tribes, and even of his immediate associates, to regard him as a demigod, to look upon him as a supernatural being, which indeed he was; but they were beginning to reverence him unduly and with a highly superstitious fear.

So it was after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah that the people thought that Melchizedek was a God and somehow responsible for this destruction where suddenly he was revered as a GOD.  I think its safe to assume that.

Again it seems to have all the types of today as see in the impending disaster for this planet!

Thats why it is now that all is being revealed whether people like it or not!  Because the truth as in this almighty journey to the ancient places and now the prospect of Wormwood/The Angona System/Nibiru but the truth will come first before anything!

The truth and Jesus with the purpose of rapture and then the destruction follows.

sevens
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:24:37 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: