Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 12:25:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nibiru, planetX, the Urantia Book and Doomsday  (Read 6210 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: April 01, 2008, 04:58:38 pm »

The great indicator of the oncoming Angona System/Nibiru will be the Sun with increased sun spot activity and great ejection. This is due to the gravitational effect on our solar system. Another indicator is the general heating up of the planets.

I think I have to say is that governments never told but religion did and has always been telling us about this impending event.

The best thing to do is to stock up on food and water now. That's if you intend on staying on this planet during this time and also find a secure location.

In my country it would the middle of Australia/Sinim.

It would be good time to implement a survival plan and safe destination well beforehand.

The essentials would be:

Food
water
  plenty of toilet paper  (Grass and fern spores are very uncomfortable and not very effective).
  And don't forget the Can opener!!! 

ahahahahahah  I thought that was funny!

Also items for entertainment like games and things to entertain people and keep them stimulated we cant loose our sense of humor even though it will be trying.

Al though in saying this is another terrestrial escape plan and that plan was layed out by Jesus who is and will be literally our Saviour.

And that is rapture in the beforehand of the great visiting. All that is required in the success of rapture is simple faith even the smallest amount of faith and also keep the tenant of the 10 commandments as purposely sinful people will not be included in this ark.

Look someone can make a mistake and identify it and correct even if he is not totally successful in the correcting but is trying I think that would be OK because the motive is right, that's OK that's fine.

Now rapture or terrestrial escape is also backed in the Urantia Book and does apply to the Angona/Nibiru system which is also in the Bible as Wormwood in my view.

While there is this dematerializing technique for preparing the Adams for transit from Jerusem to the evolutionary worlds, there is no equivalent method for taking them away from such worlds unless   the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population. 

(and this part)

If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors, and by seraphic transport these beings would be carried away to the new world prepared for their continuing existence.  The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space, must proceed quite independently of the physical survival of that planet, but during the evolutionary ages it is not otherwise intended that a Planetary Adam or Eve shall leave their chosen world.
So there is available a terrestial technique of escape "the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population."

Is the Planet and its population is threatened by some physical catastrophe then there is a rapture dematerialisation process (type of translation)   "the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the   technique of dematerialization  for all survivors" 

Now this dematerialisation technique is used if the planetary residence is threatened such like we have with the oncoming of the Angona System into our Solar System.   "If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race"

So you can see there is a plan of preservation of the best of humankind. Thats why it is important that you keep on your best behavior with sincerity remember all souls are searched.

You know temptation is hard to resist  we all know what thats like, thats part of the reason I work in isolation so I keep on track and dont get diverted too much into to other things that may hold me back.  In this way the Angels and myself can focus on the task at hand without too many distractions and get the job done successfully.

Even though my biggest complaint is not having a compatible female partner in this adventure but even that can take me of the path to.  Man O man its a monks life that I never asked for.   ahahahahaha.

Gotta have a laugh at that one!  I never asked to be a virtual Monk it just happened that way! ahah  Oh well thats life.  I gotta say I miss that intimacy enveloped in love and affection and that spiritual support from your partner in the journey and all the many great conversations.  Maybe it was my fault because I'm to fussy I suppose! and I know what I like.

I miss that company greatly!

Anyway, back to business, so there you have it.  The impending situation all confirmed and in all the books and in prophecy an simple escape plan based on faith since our planet and its evolving race is potentially our threatened.

I think its looking good for us and I feel very confident that we all all make it.  No doubt about  it.

Well be fine because we have the truth behind giving us full backing in the adventure, the governments never gave this truth to us but the Father himself and through his Servants of all levels.

I am grateful for that!

I would also suggest if you have time to read the teachings of Jesus in the UB as that is a great guide and provide much in the way wisdom and knowledge.

You know I really thank the Ancient of Days and its agents for the UB.  What a fantastic book that just breaths life and it really is the book of the Tree of Life with all the books of religion that really leads to the ARK of mankind in these times of threatened evolution/existance!

isn't this great to be given the truth first hand and it came from religion at the right timing.  What a gift and full of love and salvation in literal terms.

Anyway I hope that was  a good study, it can be taken further being a thread of truth and discovery with enlightenment.  Its a very exciting time for us all and we will be successful utterly and led totally by the right hand of Jesus as he holds our hands on the path through the abyss.  I want no one here to miss the boat absolutely no one and we wont, simple as that!  done! NO WORRIES MATE!  Welll be right!

I say Action Stations red alert and so does the Father and Jesus. 

This is it!  YEA!

Decision time!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 06:08:20 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: