Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 11:02:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dalamatia City Radio

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dalamatia City Radio  (Read 1928 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: March 27, 2008, 04:41:48 am »

Hey I developed this link Dalamatia City Radio broadcast from the Submerged Headquarters of the Planet, the realm of Paradise . The link below leads to its first test broadcast. ahaha!

I was hoping to share the link so you can test it.

Its a couple songs that I thought the lyrics where interesting and metaphorically relevant.

I suppose its exploring the possibilities. The general format would be anything that would resemble truth, beauty and goodness. I suppose it could be all genres but it would have to good to listen to and sound good.

All the best and enjoy the smooth sounds of Dalamatia City Radio ahahahah.

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/dalamatia_city.htm

Let me know if the Dalamatia City Radio link works or not.

ahahahahah

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sevens

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 08:40:25 pm »

No matter how small it is

Its proclaimed throughout the world, the proclamation and the Father is a witness to it.

my google video 

sevens
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 08:56:36 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 07:16:47 pm »

The good news is there might a financial backer for an expedition to Dalamatia City

In saying this it may take a little time but it looks positive all of a sudden.

Its from a source that I never expected.

Praise the Lord!

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 06:50:06 am »

Another interesting fragment.

"And he who shall receive in sequence the twelfth mystery of the  First Mystery , that is  the master-mystery  concerning which I discourse with you,--|236. and he who, therefore, shall receive those twelve mysteries which belong to the First Mystery,  if he goeth forth out of the world, will pass through all the regions of the rulers and all the regions of the , being a great light-stream, and he will moreover rule over all the regions of the twelve saviours; but they will  not be able to be like unto those who receive the one and only mystery of the Ineffable . But he who shall receive those mysteries will abide in those orders, because they are exalted, and he will abide in the orders of the twelve saviours."
and another piece

CHAPTER 71
It came to pass then, when the First Mystery had finished saying these words, that

Matthew came forward and said: "I have understood the solution of the song which Pistis
Sophia hath uttered. Now, therefore, give commandment unto me, that I speak it in
openness."

And the First Mystery answered and said: "I give commandment unto thee, Matthew, to
p. 131
set forth the interpretation of the song which Pistis Sophia hath uttered."

And Matthew answered and said: "Concerning the interpretation of the song which Pistis
Sophia hath uttered,  thus thy light-power prophesied aforetime thereon through the Ode
Matthew interpreteth the song of Sophia from the Odes of Solomon. " '1. He who hath led me down
"'2. Who hath there taken those in the midst, he hath taught me concerning them.

"'3. Who hath scattered my foes and my adversaries, he hath bestowed power on me over
the bonds, to unloose them.

"'4. Who hath smitten the serpent with the seven heads with my hands, he hath set me up
above its root, that I may extinguish its seed.

"'5. And thou wert with me, helping me; in all regions thy name surrounded me.

"'6. Thy right hand hath destroyed the venom of the slanderer; thy hand hath cleared the
way for thy faithful.

"'7. Thou hast freed them out of the tombs and hast removed them from the midst of the
corpses.

"'8. Thou hast taken dead bones and hast clothed them with a body and to them who
stirred not, hast thou given the activity of life.

"'9. Thy way is become indestructibleness and thy face [also].

"'10. Thou hast led thy æon above decay, so that they all may be loosed and renewed and
thy light become a foundation for them all.

"'11. Thou hast piled thy riches upon them and they have become a holy dwelling-place.'

p. 132
"This then, my Lord, is the solution of the song which Pistis Sophia hath uttered.

"The word which thy power hath spoken through Solomon: 'Who hath led me down out
of the higher regions which are above, he hath also led me up out of the regions which
are in the bottom below,'--it is the |157. word which Pistis Sophia hath spoken: 'I sing
praises unto thee; through thy commandment hast thou led me down out of this higher
æon which is above, and hast led me to the regions below. And again through thy
commandment thou hast saved me and led me up out of the regions which are below.'

"And moreover the word which thy power hath  spoken through Solomon:   'Who hath
scattered my foes and my adversaries,'
--it is the word which Pistis Sophia hath spoken:
'Thou hast scattered far from me all the emanations of Self-willed which constrained me
and were hostile to me.'

Interesting about the identification of the Odes of Solomon in the path of this journey and how the whole of the Odes of Solomon is a reflection of this journey in my view as previously mentioned and then to find the above Solomon and his relevance to the First Mystery which would be about the first City Dalamatia City, the City of the First Epoch.

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 06:52:29 am »

And here is Chapter 98 of Jesus explaining the mysteries which in my reflects the journey to the ancient places.

CHAPTER 98
Mary again questioneth Jesus. It came to pass, when Jesus had finished speaking these words
unto his disciples, that Mary Magdalene came forward, kissed the feet of Jesus and said
unto him: "My Lord, bear with me and be not wroth with me, if I question thee; but have
mercy upon us, my Lord, and reveal unto us all things on which we shall question thee.

Now, therefore, my Lord, how doth the First Mystery possess twelve mysteries, [and] the
Ineffable possess a one and only mystery?"

Of the three mysteries and five mysteries. Jesus answered and said unto her: "Indeed it
possesseth a one and only mystery, yet that mystery constituteth three mysteries, although

p. 198

it is the one and only mystery; but the type of every one of them is different. And
moreover it constituteth five mysteries, although it is a one and only [one]; but the type of
every one is different. 

So that these five mysteries are alike with one another in the mystery |237. of the kingdom in the inheritances of the Light; but the type of each of them is different.

And their kingdom is higher  and more exalted than the whole kingdom of the twelve mysteries together of the First Mystery; but they are not alike in the kingdom [with the one and only mystery] of the First Mystery in the Light-kingdom.

"In like manner also the three mysteries are not [?] alike in the Light-kingdom; but the type of every one of them is different. And they themselves also are not alike in the
kingdom with the one and only mystery of the First Mystery in the Light-kingdom; and
the type of every one of the three of them, and the type of the configuration of each of
them, is different from one another.

Of the first mystery. "The first [mystery of the First Mystery],--if thou accomplishest its
mystery altogether and standest and accomplishest it finely in all its figures, then dost
thou come straightway out of thy body, become a great light-stream and pass through all
the regions of the rulers and all the regions of the Light, while all are in fear of that soul,
until it cometh to the region of its kingdom.
Of the second mystery. "The second mystery of the First Mystery, on the other hand,--|238. if
thou accomplishest it finely in all its figures,--the man, therefore, who shall accomplish
its mystery, if he speaketh that

p. 199

mystery over the head of any man who goeth forth out of the body, and he speaketh it into his two ears, if indeed the man who goeth forth out of the body hath received mysteries for the second time and is sharing in the word of truth,--amēn, I say unto you:    That man, if he goeth forth out of the body of matter, then will his soul become a great light-stream "But if that man hath received no mysteries and is not sharing in the words of truth, -- if he who accomplisheth that mystery, speaketh that mystery over the head of a man who cometh forth out of the body and who hath received no mysteries of the Light, and shareth not in the words of truth,--amēn,

I say unto you: That man, if he cometh forth out of the body, will be judged in no region of the rulers, nor can he be chastized in any region at all, nor will the fire touch him, because of the
great mystery of the Ineffable which is with him.

"And they will hasten quickly and hand him over one to another in turn and lead him from region to region and |239. from order to order, until they bring him before the Virgin of Light, 

"And if they bring him before the Virgin of Light,  then the Virgin of Light will see the
sign of the mystery of the kingdom of the Ineffable which is with him;  the Virgin of
Light marvelleth and proveth him,
but suffereth them not to bring him to the Light, until he accomplisheth the total

p. 200

citizenship of the light of that mystery, that is the purities of the renunciation of the world
and also of the total matter therein.  "The Virgin of Light sealeth him with a higher seal,  which is this [ . . .? ], and  letteth him in that month in which he hath come out of the body of matter, light down into a body which will be righteous and find the godhead in truth and the higher mysteries, so that he may inherit them and inherit the Light eternal, which is the gift of the second mystery of the First Mystery of the Ineffable.

Of the third mystery. "The third mystery of that Ineffable on the other hand,--the man indeed
who shall accomplish that mystery, not only if he [himself] cometh forth out of the body, will he inherit the kingdom of the mystery, but if he complete that mystery and accomplish it with |240. all its figures, that is if he go through with that mystery and accomplish it finely and pronounce the name of that mystery Of its efficacy. over a man who cometh forth out of the body and hath known that mystery,--let the former have delayed

or rather not have delayed,--one who is in the dire chastisements of the rulers and in their
dire judgments and their manifold fires,--amēn, I say unto you: The man who hath come forth out of the body,--if the name of this mystery is pronounced on his behalf, they will hasten quickly to bring him over and hand him over one to another, until they bring him before the Virgin of Light. And the Virgin of Light will seal him with a higher. seal, which is this [ . . .?], and in that month will she let him light down into the righteous body which will find the godhead in truth and the higher mystery, so that

p. 201

he inherit the Light-kingdom. This, therefore, is the gift of the third mystery of the Ineffable.

There is more here is the  link.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/ps.pdf 

That was fascinating and I am convinced its about this journey to the ancient places and all the locations of the ages and the mysteries that surround location.

This journey has the right construct that fulfills the above.

Sevens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:06:33 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 07:05:58 am »

Another fragment

Of the mysteries of the three spaces "He on the other hand who receiveth the one and only
mystery of the Ineffable, will inherit the region of the whole kingdom according to its
whole glory, as I have already told you at another time. And every one who shall receive
the mystery which is in the space of the universe of the Ineffable, and all the other
mysteries which are united in the Limbs of the Ineffable, concerning which I have not yet
spoken unto you, and concerning their expansion and the manner of their setting-up and
the type of every one, how it is and wherefor it is named the Ineffable or wherefor it
standeth expanded with all its 
There is more here in the link.

and this

CHAPTER 135
Mary answered and said unto the Saviour: "My Lord, before thou didst come to the region of the rulers and before thou didst come down into the world, hath no soul entered into the Light?"

No soul had entered into the Light before the coming of the First Mystery. The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you Before I did come into the world, no soul hath entered into the Light. And now, therefore, when I am come, I have opened the gates of the Light and opened the ways which lead to the Light. And now, therefore, let him who shall do what is worthy of the mysteries, receive the mysteries and enter into the Light."

and this

Of the prophets. The Saviour continued and said unto Mary:    "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you: No prophet hath entered into the Light; but the rulers of the æons have discoursed with them out of the æons and given them the mystery of the æons. And when I came to the regions of the æons, I have turned Elias and sent him into the body of John the Baptizer, and the rest also I turned into righteous bodies,    which will find the mysteries |356. of the Light, go on high and inherit the Light-kingdom.

Incredible find and all consistant

sevens 

sevens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:15:01 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 07:30:43 am »

Another fragment

Of the mysteries of the three spaces "He on the other hand who receiveth the one and only mystery of the Ineffable, will inherit the region of the whole kingdom according to its whole glory, as I have already told you at another time. And every one who shall receive the mystery which is in the space of the universe of the Ineffable, and all the other mysteries which are united in the Limbs of the Ineffable, concerning which I have not yet spoken unto you, and concerning their expansion and the manner of their setting-up and the type of every one, how it is and wherefor it is named the Ineffable or wherefor it standeth expanded with all its 
There is more here in the link.

and this

CHAPTER 135
Mary answered and said unto the Saviour: "My Lord, before thou didst come to the region of the rulers and before thou didst come down into the world, hath no soul entered into the Light?"

No soul had entered into the Light before the coming of the First Mystery. The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you Before I did come into the world, no soul hath entered into the Light. And now, therefore, when I am come, I have opened the gates of the Light and opened the ways which lead to the Light. And now, therefore, let him who shall do what is worthy of the mysteries, receive the mysteries and enter into the Light."
and this

Of the prophets. The Saviour continued and said unto Mary:    "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you: No prophet hath entered into the Light; but the rulers of the æons have discoursed with them out of the æons and given them the mystery of the æons. And when I came to the regions of the æons, I have turned Elias and sent him into the body of John the Baptizer, and the rest also I turned into righteous bodies,    which will find the mysteries |356. of the Light, go on high and inherit the Light-kingdom.
Incredible find and all consistant

another

Of the functions of Zeus, the chief regent. "And moreover he perceived that they needed a helm to steer the world and the æons of the sphere, so that they might not wreck it [the world] in their wickedness. He went into the Midst, drew forth a power out of  the little Sabaōth , the Good, him of the Midst, and bound it to Zeus, because he is a good [regent], so that he may steer them in his goodness.    And he set thus established the circling of his order, |362. that he should spend thirteen [? three] months in every æon

Is this fragment of the above a reflection to Sevens maybe, in this journey to the ancient places, the little Sevens or little Saboath.

However Sabaoth means

Hosts.
The Lord of Sabaoth was a title of Jehovah; the hosts were the armies of Israel.

And Sabboth is a Seven.

And note: " And he set thus established the circling of his order"  The symbol that connect all the places are the co planar circles and the triangle/circle symbol and the Melchizedek symbol, the concentric circles are attached.  Its a match.

He went into the Midst, drew forth a power out of  the little Sabaōth , the Good, him of the Midst, and bound it to Zeus, because he is a good [regent],

and this reflects the time period generally between the discovery of each place in the mystery of the former ages and Epochs, every place is a mystery unto itself in the great mystery.  Each place is different but yet linked to each other in symbolism.

All makes sense the whole book regarding the last mystery.

Sabaoth linked to Seven
http://sinai.critter.net/entry.cgi?edit=293

In the legend of the Sabaoth Seven, a young Sabaoth quested in the Nether Realms in order to prove himself, and faced seven demons, each of whom was a combination of Eeee and some dumb beast indigenous to the lands of Ashdod.

Im sure Saboath in this case of the journey to the ancient places points to Sevens.

http://www.angelsuniverse.com/elohimscholars.htm

Just as the "Lord God of Sabaoth" would stand for the  "Lord God of the Seven"  ( Sabaoth means "seven"  ); and as  Adonai  was also used to designate the whole ...

sevens

sevens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:49:28 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 06:07:22 pm »

Well I dont know if any one spends the time to research this thread of truth.

But I feel the mystery is coming to an very interesting junction as I am finding great confirmation in the journey.

Everyone has to make up there mind but in the above posts was just a quick glance at the scripture but what I have found it contains everything and confirms all the various posts and what was written in the beforehand using the fragments of the books in parallel to the journey to the first places.

There is no other thing like this journey on the planet and a journey like this cannot be replicated or created by man.

It is very important that we go and verify Dalamatia City ASAP and all rulers be it government or religion should be aware and come on the journey! and test out the truth of the matter plus I think the journey would be revitalising and very exciting and should uplift man and bring about brotherhood.

But it has to go through verification.

The above information confirming this journey would have to be one of the biggest confirmations and just imagine this mystery was hidden in the sands of Egypt until now with understanding being on the actual journey of the Seventh Mystery. Self realizing on the run through discovery in the moment and broadcast worldwide through the net.

Me personaly, I praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven/Paradise for leading me on this great journey.

If you average the 5 places where Discovery of Atlantis began in 2003 with the book when a year later it was Discovered to now. Its is close to 5 years and close to an average of 13 months. Equally spaced on the average, equally spaced in the discovery has occurred to me before and I even have diagram of the equally spaced discoveries.

web page Even some of those texts in the image I used while building the image is found in the above book.  However my last input to the image was last October where I did have some expectation but I can see now there was more to discover.

Incredible find!  Im sure we are in the last days of the Seventh Mystery!
Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 11:29:30 pm »

sevens,

You are indeed very technically proficient. However, I could not get your link to come up. Perhaps it is best, since you place your faith in the Urantia Book, as opposed to the Bible.

12 Apostles
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 05:31:40 am »

Hey no worries 12 Apostles but I also place faith in the prophets of old and the words of Jesus and combine much from different levels of knowledge in the focalisation to the ancient places.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com

You know 12 Apostles because of the Urantia Book I understand the Bible so much better and I feel great respect and love for the prophets of old.  It was the Urantia Book that led me into the great journey but not only that.  It was all the books of religion that also coinfirmed my journey to the ancient places.  Becuase I found so many connections and parallels in my focalisation I grew so much love for the Father more so, knowing that he really loves us and he is with us all the time and is there when we reach out to him and ask for help in faith knowing that he is our friend.

I say praise the Lord and I praise the Lord for the Bible, the great book of the prophets and all the other books alike.

all the best
sevens
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:47:53 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: