Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:00:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dalamatia City Radio

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dalamatia City Radio  (Read 1927 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: May 12, 2008, 06:07:22 pm »

Well I dont know if any one spends the time to research this thread of truth.

But I feel the mystery is coming to an very interesting junction as I am finding great confirmation in the journey.

Everyone has to make up there mind but in the above posts was just a quick glance at the scripture but what I have found it contains everything and confirms all the various posts and what was written in the beforehand using the fragments of the books in parallel to the journey to the first places.

There is no other thing like this journey on the planet and a journey like this cannot be replicated or created by man.

It is very important that we go and verify Dalamatia City ASAP and all rulers be it government or religion should be aware and come on the journey! and test out the truth of the matter plus I think the journey would be revitalising and very exciting and should uplift man and bring about brotherhood.

But it has to go through verification.

The above information confirming this journey would have to be one of the biggest confirmations and just imagine this mystery was hidden in the sands of Egypt until now with understanding being on the actual journey of the Seventh Mystery. Self realizing on the run through discovery in the moment and broadcast worldwide through the net.

Me personaly, I praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven/Paradise for leading me on this great journey.

If you average the 5 places where Discovery of Atlantis began in 2003 with the book when a year later it was Discovered to now. Its is close to 5 years and close to an average of 13 months. Equally spaced on the average, equally spaced in the discovery has occurred to me before and I even have diagram of the equally spaced discoveries.

web page Even some of those texts in the image I used while building the image is found in the above book.  However my last input to the image was last October where I did have some expectation but I can see now there was more to discover.

Incredible find!  Im sure we are in the last days of the Seventh Mystery!
Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: