Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:17:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dalamatia City Radio

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dalamatia City Radio  (Read 1922 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: May 12, 2008, 07:30:43 am »

Another fragment

Of the mysteries of the three spaces "He on the other hand who receiveth the one and only mystery of the Ineffable, will inherit the region of the whole kingdom according to its whole glory, as I have already told you at another time. And every one who shall receive the mystery which is in the space of the universe of the Ineffable, and all the other mysteries which are united in the Limbs of the Ineffable, concerning which I have not yet spoken unto you, and concerning their expansion and the manner of their setting-up and the type of every one, how it is and wherefor it is named the Ineffable or wherefor it standeth expanded with all its 
There is more here in the link.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/ps.pdf   

and this

CHAPTER 135
Mary answered and said unto the Saviour: "My Lord, before thou didst come to the region of the rulers and before thou didst come down into the world, hath no soul entered into the Light?"

No soul had entered into the Light before the coming of the First Mystery. The Saviour answered and said unto Mary: "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you Before I did come into the world, no soul hath entered into the Light. And now, therefore, when I am come, I have opened the gates of the Light and opened the ways which lead to the Light. And now, therefore, let him who shall do what is worthy of the mysteries, receive the mysteries and enter into the Light."
and this

Of the prophets. The Saviour continued and said unto Mary:    "Amēn, amēn, I say unto you: No prophet hath entered into the Light; but the rulers of the æons have discoursed with them out of the æons and given them the mystery of the æons. And when I came to the regions of the æons, I have turned Elias and sent him into the body of John the Baptizer, and the rest also I turned into righteous bodies,    which will find the mysteries |356. of the Light, go on high and inherit the Light-kingdom.
Incredible find and all consistant

another

Of the functions of Zeus, the chief regent. "And moreover he perceived that they needed a helm to steer the world and the æons of the sphere, so that they might not wreck it [the world] in their wickedness. He went into the Midst, drew forth a power out of  the little Sabaōth , the Good, him of the Midst, and bound it to Zeus, because he is a good [regent], so that he may steer them in his goodness.    And he set thus established the circling of his order, |362. that he should spend thirteen [? three] months in every æon

Is this fragment of the above a reflection to Sevens maybe, in this journey to the ancient places, the little Sevens or little Saboath.

However Sabaoth means

Hosts.
The Lord of Sabaoth was a title of Jehovah; the hosts were the armies of Israel.

And Sabboth is a Seven.

And note: " And he set thus established the circling of his order"  The symbol that connect all the places are the co planar circles and the triangle/circle symbol and the Melchizedek symbol, the concentric circles are attached.  Its a match.

He went into the Midst, drew forth a power out of  the little Sabaōth , the Good, him of the Midst, and bound it to Zeus, because he is a good [regent],

and this reflects the time period generally between the discovery of each place in the mystery of the former ages and Epochs, every place is a mystery unto itself in the great mystery.  Each place is different but yet linked to each other in symbolism.

All makes sense the whole book regarding the last mystery.

Sabaoth linked to Seven
http://sinai.critter.net/entry.cgi?edit=293

In the legend of the Sabaoth Seven, a young Sabaoth quested in the Nether Realms in order to prove himself, and faced seven demons, each of whom was a combination of Eeee and some dumb beast indigenous to the lands of Ashdod.

Im sure Saboath in this case of the journey to the ancient places points to Sevens.

http://www.angelsuniverse.com/elohimscholars.htm

Just as the "Lord God of Sabaoth" would stand for the  "Lord God of the Seven"  ( Sabaoth means "seven"  ); and as  Adonai  was also used to designate the whole ...

sevens

sevens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:49:28 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: