Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:18:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How to Build a Pyramid

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Build a Pyramid  (Read 8265 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 03:06:09 am »

New support for their case came from Guy Demortier, a materials scientist at Namur University in Belgium. Originally a sceptic, he told the French magazine that a decade of study had made him a convert

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this Grin  To me - Davidovits shows how it could be done with pouring the cement blocks, and to me that's logical.  Since no one has been able to duplicate the process, and to me the logic is missing as to how they got enough men that would be required to move a block - near enough to the block to move it.  I don't see how they could quarry with bronze tools, They didn't have ropes like we do today - their ropes would have been made by hand and I doubt they had the strength to pull that weight; it would have taken some delicate maneuvering to get those stones so perfectly lined up, especially near the top, and when they did get near the top, where did the men stand to work the stones into place?  Until someone can actually replicate this total procedure, with the perfection of the ancient building, I just won't be convinced.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: