Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:47:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How to Build a Pyramid

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Build a Pyramid  (Read 8274 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 03:14:36 pm »

Where did you get that picture from?

Why?  I can'treally remember.  I keep telling myself to make a note of where I get my information, but I'm a bit negligent that way.  If I find a picture in a book, I scan it into my computer and then up-load it to Photobucket.

The point is Catastrophe - and I do wish you'd get over whatever it is that's bugging you about me - you and someone else seem to think I'M someone else - how do you know for a fact that the picture is depicting brick making?  Look at the guy on the lower left of the picture, stooping to get the load on his shoulders.  That block he's got hanging from the shoulder harness is awfully large for a brick.  And why would depictions of everyday brick making - a most common endeavor - be placed inside a tomb like it was something important? 

Did you read the information Pfhoryan had posted about? PIXE, PIGE and NMR study of the masonry of the pyramid of Cheops at Giza, by Guy Demortier, as well as a number of other papers.  I was trying to post a link to those papers but it didn't work for some reason.  It says it available online at www.sciencedirect.com but when I went there, I couldn't find this exact paper.  I had Pfhoryan e-mail to me so I could read it.  If you send him a private message, he'll likely send it to you as well.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 03:48:11 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: