Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:33:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thanks for the Invite!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for the Invite!  (Read 4942 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2008, 03:26:50 pm »

Bianca, Volitzer, you guys aren't thinking what I'm thinking are you?
 Lips sealed

I think AR died and now he is crashing our party because no one over there is really all that active anymore.

This tells me that if we don't talk to him anymore, then he will go away.

Shame we don't have an ignore feature in the software on this sight.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2008, 03:31:26 pm »

Bianca, Volitzer, you guys aren't thinking what I'm thinking are you?
 Lips sealed

I think AR died and now he is crashing our party because no one over there is really all that active anymore.

This tells me that if we don't talk to him anymore, then he will go away.

Shame we don't have an ignore feature in the software on this sight.

It's partially active.  Only 17-19 topics a day versus the 3 pages it used to have.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2008, 03:39:03 pm »

Members online right now consist of;

HereForNow, Volitzer, Danaus, Kris Conover, Luke Hodiak, Mario Dantas, Jordan Fass, Goliath, Mark Ponta, Monique Faulkner, Qoais, Horus, Eclipse of the Sun, Garrell Hughes, House of the Rising Sun, healthboss.com, Oracle of Delphi, God of War

Plus: 333 Guests, 22 Users (3 Buddies, 4 Hidden)
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2008, 03:40:42 pm »

Most Online Today: 372

Thats pretty healthy!
Report Spam   Logged

Aatlae

« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2008, 12:01:26 am »

AR did die a slow death, not only that, only a loser would beg for people to come back to his forum, apparently to prop it up so he has something to read!

How very pitiful! 

Report Spam   Logged
Aatlae

« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2008, 12:03:31 am »

Most Online Today: 428. Most Online Ever: 678 (March 26, 2008, 06:09:02 am)

That has to be something like ten times more than AR has ever had.  Wow!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2008, 03:21:35 pm »

Smiley 

I love it! LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2008, 04:16:23 pm »

Diversity baby !!!!    Cool
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2008, 08:47:57 pm »

Yes diversity....
Report Spam   Logged

OneHappyTexan

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2008, 01:00:52 am »

I think maybe I'll email Nekozuki, too, and tell her NOT to join here. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who joins here is a traitor to Atlantis Rising and this forum should be shunned in favor of AR.  I think AR is a far superior forum to this one and the people who are members there are decent people, not shameless apologists for Byron, like we have here. Any forum that would have Byron for a member in favor of me has a few screws loose.  To the other people here who aren't like that, well, I suggest they all go back to AR.

I post in both and never see you over there any more ??   Huh

Sure, there isn't as much going on over there anymore so I have to resort to posting over here.  But I don't like it much. Your mass defections and sneeky invites to get people to come over her have pretty much killed all the activity over there.  And I hope you're happy about that.

I think that everyone that came over here in support of Byron is a traitor, and any forum that would take him as a member isn't worth their salt. Plus the people running it obviously have some screws loose to choose him over me.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2008, 01:05:11 am »

I'm also thinking about getting a list up of all the people that are members here that used to be members over there and forwarding it onto Brig and Smiley to see if they'd like to ban them. I'm sure they will be none too happy with them after all that happened and want to pay them back.  So, if some of you decide you want to get back over there, don't be surprised if you can't.  You know what they say about payback.
Report Spam   Logged
Aatlae

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2008, 03:38:27 am »

What a loser!

Well, I'm registered in both places so you can start with me, you pathetic, sad excuse for a human being.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Garrell Hughes
Superhero Member

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2008, 09:43:26 am »

Thanks, HFN, seems we're still being bugged by that AR loving loser, though.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2008, 12:01:15 pm »

Sure, there isn't as much going on over there anymore so I have to resort to posting over here.  But I don't like it much. Your mass defections and sneaky invites to get people to come over her have pretty much killed all the activity over there.  And I hope you're happy about that.

I think that everyone that came over here in support of Byron is a traitor, and any forum that would take him as a member isn't worth their salt. Plus the people running it obviously have some screws loose to choose him over me.

It wasn't just a matter of supporting Byron over you.  It was a matter of many of the originators of this forum being fed up with conservo-authoritarian and neocon bias over at Atlantis Rising regarding moderation, censoring and banning.

The only problem with AR I have ever found is that they don't expand and contract categories and sub-categories and like 90% of posts end up in the general and miscellaneous category.  Here you have Breaking News, Politics and News, Opinions and Editorials, Causes and Activism,  The World Today, Current Events and Odd Stories, Media Matters and Conspiracies just to name a few.

That and you also have a Sports topic, TV, Cinema, Entertainment News. etc.

I have requested to AR to expand their categories many times since 2000 but with no significant results.  At least not to the extent Atlantis Online has done.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2008, 03:36:43 pm »

Undecided They got one new member at AR.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: