Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:07:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

AON: Atlantis Online Network

Poll
Question: I have an idea for a series dealing with an Army company.  The series is set in another solar system and how this company deals with kakistocracies in their own solar system.  I call it "Militianaries"  Whay do you think ??
Great - 1 (50%)
Good - 0 (0%)
Fair - 1 (50%)
Bad - 0 (0%)
Tacky - 0 (0%)
Horrible - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AON: Atlantis Online Network  (Read 377 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: April 11, 2007, 09:14:04 am »

Cheesy

Just an idea but hey if we post enough of our own stories here who knows maybe a simulcast of AON online and on cable could be a possibility someday.

God knows HOLLYWOOD hasn't come up with anything "new" lately.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:33:55 pm »

Cheesy

Just an idea but hey if we post enough of our own stories here who knows maybe a simulcast of AON online and on cable could be a possibility someday.

God knows HOLLYWOOD hasn't come up with anything "new" lately.

Ok. Now what kind of stories are we talking about publishing? Fictional- nonfiction, bio?
 I have some non-fictional story lines that might be interesting to possibly a small group of people here.

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:18:33 am »

Like if you were given a chance to do a TV show what would it be.

Stephen Cannell with the A-Team

Glen Larson with Knight Rider

Gy Waldron with the Dukes of Hazzard

TV shows.

I heard that NBC is going to have a Terminator series on TV called the Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 03:12:15 pm »

There is also supposed to be a Star Wars live action TV series in 2009.  Would be cool if Lucas let someone else guide the franchise, his best work is behind him.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 02:22:13 am »

I want to see a Star Wars and Star Trek cross over.

Say the Borg assimilates Sith knowledge and the Jedi and the Federation have to stand up to them.  Think of it Klingons, Vulcans, Humans, Androids, Holograms, Talaxians, Bejorians, Shapeshifters, Romulans, Cardasians being taught the Force by the Skywalkers and any of Yoda's relatives.
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:28 pm »

It would be cool, but I doubt it will happen.

I am glad that the new Star Trek movie goes back to the original characters - Spock, Kirk, the 60s cast.  I was bored to death of the Next Generation and I think most were. Outside of Picard, they totally lacked the charisma of Kirk & company.

Hopefully, Shatner gets a role in the new one, too, I hear that Leonard Nimoy is already signed up.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 03:14:17 am »

I thought Rick Berman was ingenious with Voyager.    Enterprise was lackluster tho.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 06:59:02 pm »

Maybe a TV show about Earth back in 15,000 B.C. that involves the Atlantean Empire in it's prime which was a one world goverment. Super-science and magic, are just bits and peices of what is going on around our cast of computer animated hybrid humanoids.
The very geology of the Earth is a very different place. A garden paradice, like a virtual Eden sets the stage for their passionate resistance against the Draconians. The spirit of all creation, and life is a kind of religion to them. However, their are those Atlanteans who seek to betray the ways of old to blindly seek to become god-like to satisfy their own greed and selfishness.

Being faced with the threat of intersteller war with Draconian worriors fighting for control of the fire stones in posidens great temple, and unending problems with still other threats. The Atlanteans demonstrait a very high degree of understanding the way cosmic forces and nature combined with their science, and spirit energy overcome the obstacles. They seek to teach the children who have the mark of Earth, (us) to be creative to eventually reach the stars. Their goal is to return to the stars as their ancestors did. (The First ones)

Draconians want to enslave the entire hybrid race and will stop at nothing to gain control of all of Atlantean resources. Yet they do not know that the chosen one, will one day escape the Earth with his people. They only know that a king will be born, and that he threatens the entire mission. First he must end the threat of war for Earth's safety, (to preserve, our kind.) and then he must fulfill his destiny as King. The problem is, he's only 12 years old. He must first learn the ancient knowledge of the first one's, before he can reveal his purpose. No one else knows this except for a worrior, a magician, and the Elder/gaurdian of Atlantis. This is to protect him from the draconian forces who are searching for him. They can never be aloud to know his identity until that day his prophecy is to be fulfilled. So, the child king to be, does not know who he really is for now until it's time.

His real name is to never be spoken so for now, his name is Thoth.
Elemental energy mastered: Creation
Spirit Energy: 12th Ray of enlightenment.
Enoch's equal. However, he doesn't understand this yet and at times, he doesn't have much control over how his abilities work.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:28:08 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: