Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:06:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Worst theories & books on Atlantis

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst theories & books on Atlantis  (Read 5408 times)
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2008, 11:03:50 pm »

docyabut
Member # 117

Rate Member   posted 07-21-2004 10:10 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I don`t understand is why Erick would post his changed theory on Atlantis frist on this thread (The Worst Theories On Atlantis) if if he did`nt think the theory would really hold up. Smiley Erick?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 8027 | From: toledo .ohio | Registered: Mar 2000   
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2008, 11:04:08 pm »

Jonas Bergman
Member # 1582

Member Rated:
   posted 07-22-2004 04:40 AM                       
Quote Dhill: But it still does not prove a Sea People link to Atlantis.
I didn't say it does. What I´m saying is that Greece was preparing for invasions from the Sea. Athens obviously survived those invasions, and soon after that the whole of Greece went into a Dark Age, without any written documents. This is exactly what the Egyptian priest told happened after the Atlantean invasions.

Quote from the Collapse of the Bronze Age: And great epic poems fall silent concerning anything past a generation or two after the Trojan War.

In other words: The Greeks didn't remember what happened during those times. Atlantean invasions took place according to the Egyptian priest.

This doesn't prove or disprove that the Atlanteans was the Sea Peoples, but it seem to prove that Plato's Atlantean invasions took place in this time period.

Quote Dhill: You mentioned the geography matches Turkey better than the coastlines bordering the Atlantic.

I didn't say that it matches Turkey better.
I have always said that the best match is the Atlantic side of Morocco, without doubt.

Quote Dhill: Atlantis was supposed to have been destroyed by flooding and earthquakes. Where is the earthquake, or has it become a volcano, Santorini again? The only massive disaster in this time is Santorini.

Believe me, flooding and earthquakes occured in those times. Evidence of great earthquakes and floods has been found all over the world in connection to the Bronze Age collapse. You will find both earthquakes, floods and "mud" in the story of Phaethon, which the Egyptian priest said had a kernel of truth. Santorini was not the only massive disaster. Guess why it is called "the collapse of the Bronze Age". Disasters such as earthquakes, floods, invasions, great migrations, drought, famine etc took place everywhere.

From the Phaethon myth: Everywhere the ground breaks apart, light penetrates through the cracks down into Tartarus, and terrifies the king of the underworld and his queen. The sea contracts and what was a moment ago wide sea is a parched expanse of sand.

Quote Dhill: There are superficial similarities when you compare the Sea People with Atlantis. There are the same ones, perhaps even better ones if you compare the Minoan culture with Atlantis, and, for whatever reason, people aren't doing that anymore.

The only true similarity between the Minoan culture and Atlantis is the bull ritual with golden cups. We don't know enough about the Sea Peoples to discuss similarities.

Quote Dhill: If you're going to translate all the Egyptian names back into their Greek again, the one name that still remains the sticking point is "Atlantis" or "Atlantic." I suppose the Atlantic references were added later, like Robert Sarmast, right?

I don't know anything about Robert Sarmast.
One thing is certain: The Greek name Atlantic was added because Solon translated it as that. If the true location actually was the Atlantic is unknown. Perhaps Solon and the Egyptian priests didn't know where it was located, but Solon found a nice location he could use in his poem, when he translated the names. How should we know?

Warm Regards,

Jonas Bergman

[This message has been edited by Jonas Bergman (edited 07-22-2004).]

Posts: 314 | From: Uppsala, Sweden | Registered: Jul 2003   

Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2008, 11:04:35 pm »

dhill757

Member # 1890

Member Rated:
   posted 07-22-2004 12:22 PM                       
Quote Jonas: 07/21
"True, but if we skip the fact that the story mentions The Pillars of Hercules and the Atlantic Ocean, we are left with a story which easily matches the geography of the eastern and north-eastern Mediterranean coastlands. Remember that Solon translated each original name into Greek."

Quote Jonas: 07/22:

Quote Dhill:You mentioned the geography matches Turkey better than the coastlines bordering the Atlantic.

"I didn't say that it matches Turkey better. I have always said that the best match is the Atlantic side of Morocco, without doubt."

So which is it?

Personally, I liked your Morocco theory better, too.

my quote:

The only massive disaster in this time is Santorini.

Quote Jonas:

"Believe me, flooding and earthquakes occured in those times. Evidence of great earthquakes and floods has been found all over the world in connection to the Bronze Age collapse. You will find both earthquakes, floods and "mud" in the story of Phaethon, which the Egyptian priest said had a kernel of truth. Santorini was not the only massive disaster. Guess why it is called "the collapse of the Bronze Age". Disasters such as earthquakes, floods, invasions, great migrations, drought, famine etc took place everywhere."

Jonas, there are still disasters happening all the time in that part of the world. How many are so terrible that "the whole of Greece would go into a Dark Age, without any written documents." It had to be more than a flood, more than an earthquake and something similar to Santorini.

Here is a quote from material Helios posted yesterday on the Sea People thread:

"The abrupt end of several civilizations in the decades traditionally dated around 1200 BC have caused many ancient historians to hypothesize that the Sea People caused the collapse of the Hittite, Mycenaean and Mittani kingdoms. However, Marc Van De Mieroop and others have argued against this theory on several points. Grimal argues that the kingdoms of the Mittani, Assyria, and Babylon were more likely destroyed by a group who dwelled on the edges of the settled lands called by the Akkadian word habiru. Another argument Grimal makes is that the attempted Sea People invasion of Egypt that Ramses III foiled is now seen as nothing more than a minor skirmish, the records of his victories on his temple walls being greatly exaggerated. Though it is clear from the archeological excavations that Ugarit, Ashkelon and Hazor were destroyed about this time, Carchemish was not and other cities in the area such as Byblos and Sidon survived unscathed."

Here is another quote:
http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/gktrib.html#Sea%20People <http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/gktrib.html>

"THE SEA PEOPLES Students of European history will be familiar in a general way with thephenomena of the devolution of Classic cultures, the swarming forth of innumerable barbarian tribes, and the subsequent emergence of the so-called "Dark Ages", together with the slow re-emergence of a vibrant civilization in the Mediaeval and Renaissance eras. Such a model is an oversimplification of what occured, but it is valid at least in broad descriptive outline. What is perhaps less well recognized is that such a pattern has happened, albeit on a smaller scale, before. Before the 1200's BCE, the Eastern Mediterranean played host to a variety of sophisticated civilizations. For a variety of reasons, the 17th to 13th centuries BCE saw a general retreat, one which did not begin to reverse itself until the 9th century BCE (leading to the eventual flowering of Classic-Age civilization by the 5th century)"

The links for both quotes are posted under the Sea People thread. You can take a lot of things from this, one of the most important being that there were other conditions than the Sea People that caused the Bronze Dark Age, that their influence was, perhaps, overestimated, that Ramses might have not even fought them at all, and that "as abruptly as they enter history, the Sea People leave it.." It is, perhaps, an oversimplification to say that they were the basis for Plato's account.

Quote Jonas:

"The only true similarity between the Minoan culture and Atlantis is the bull ritual with golden cups. We don't know enough about the Sea Peoples to discuss similarities."

That's actually wrong. We actually know less about the Minoans because they left no written histories, and we at least have accounts of the Sea People, suspect as they are. Both are sea-faring peoples, in the eastern Mediterranean, exerted some influence. The cult of the bull has at least has a literal relation with Plato's account, the Sea People attacks may have been a war, they may also have been simply raids, similar to the Vikings.

Quote Jonas:

"I don't know anything about Robert Sarmast.
One thing is certain: The Greek name Atlantic was added because Solon translated it as that. If the true location actually was the Atlantic is unknown. Perhaps Solon and the Egyptian priests didn't know where it was located, but Solon found a nice location he could use in his poem, when he translated the names. How should we know?"

Robert Sarmast is the investigator searching a sunken area of Cyprus, which he assumes, was Atlantis, if not Eden. He is the author of the book "Discovery of Atlantis." A good deal of his theory rests in the notion that the Atlantis references were added later.

Quote Jonas:

"The Greek name Atlantic was added because Solon translated it as that."

Which means that the Atlantic reference had to come from somewhere, it didn't emerge out of thin air.

Quote Jonas:

"Perhaps Solon and the Egyptian priests didn't know where it was located, but Solon found a nice location he could use in his poem, when he translated the names. How should we know?"

This is exactly the kind of "shortcutting" that I personally hate to fit a theory. So much work to prove a connection that is, at best, vague and indistinguishable. Then, "skidding" over a major point of the story. I suppose if we're looking at a definition for "sloppy research" it would be something similar to this. Where is the basis for it? It may well be that the whole thing is simply a story, but, as others have also noted on this thread, several time Critias attests to the story's "truth."

There is a lot of good information on the Sea People in the 'Sea People' thread. I doubt you've had the chance to read it all. Your main source seems to be "Collapse of the Bronze Age" by Manuel Robbins. I don't doubt it's worth, but personally, I like to get at least two or three different corroborating sources before I formulate an opinion on something. Maybe, since, as you say, you aren't trying to prove "a Sea People link to Atlantis" with this material this discussion should be continued over there.

Smiley

[This message has been edited by dhill757 (edited 07-22-2004).]

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2008, 11:05:32 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 07-22-2004 04:49 PM                       
dhill,
you penned an interesting insight while replying to Jonas.......
"Jonas, there are still disasters happening all the time in that part of the world. How many are so terrible that "the whole of Greece would go into a Dark Age, without any written documents." It had to be more than a flood, more than an earthquake and something similar to Santorini. "

Perhaps dhill and jonas it was something completely different. Could this possibly be the answer to what happened to Greece?

"No nation ever attained such heights of artistic philosophy in so short a time; none ever created such an advanced system of ethics practically without Deity and entirely devoid of the promise of human salvation; no nation ever plunged so quickly, deeply, and violently into such depths of intellectual stagnation, moral depravity, and spiritual poverty as these same Greek peoples when they flung themselves into the mad whirl of the mystery cults."
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper98.html

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2008, 11:06:05 pm »

Jonas Bergman
Member # 1582

Member Rated:
   posted 07-23-2004 06:00 AM                       
Quote Dhill: posted 07-22-2004 12:22
Quote Jonas: 07/21
"True, but if we skip the fact that the story mentions The Pillars of Hercules and the Atlantic Ocean, we are left with a story which easily matches the geography of the eastern and north-eastern Mediterranean coastlands. Remember that Solon translated each original name into Greek."
Quote Jonas: 07/22:

Quote Dhill:You mentioned the geography matches Turkey better than the coastlines bordering the Atlantic.

"I didn't say that it matches Turkey better. I have always said that the best match is the Atlantic side of Morocco, without doubt."

So which is it?

------------------------------------------------

What I meant was that it may match parts of the eastern Mediterranean coastlands too. I´ll show you what I mean later.

Quote Dhill: Jonas, there are still disasters happening all the time in that part of the world. How many are so terrible that "the whole of Greece would go into a Dark Age, without any written documents." It had to be more than a flood, more than an earthquake and something similar to Santorini.

Or why not famine, drought, invasions, plague and earthquakes at the same time?

Quote from Collapse of the Bronze Age
However, there is no reason to believe, nor does the evidence require, that the collapse of Mycenaean civilization was produced by a single cause. Had there been but one cause, whether war or natural catastrophe, a society which was otherwise healthy could be expected to have recovered. The Mycenaean civilization of the mainland did not. It was wounded, recovered for a time and only to a degree, and then slid into oblivion. It is a common observation that trouble comes in twos or threes, and it has happened that a multiplicity occur nearly the same time. In year AD 1347, Plague raged in Cyprus. Then a devastating earthquake struck, destroying cities. It was followed by a damaging tidal wave that surged over much of the island, entirely destroying olive groves and the fishing fleet upon which the economy depended.
It is reasonable to expect that there were several contributing factors in the collapse of Bronze Age Greece.

Quote Dhill: You can take a lot of things from this, one of the most important being that there were other conditions than the Sea People that caused the Bronze Dark Age

When did I say that the Sea People caused the Bronze Dark Age?

Quote Dhill: Which means that the Atlantic reference had to come from somewhere, it didn't emerge out of thin air.

The Atlantic reference came from the name "Atlas".

Quote from Critias translated by Benjamin Jowett
And he named them all; the eldest, who was the first king, he named Atlas, and
after him the whole island and the ocean were called Atlantic.

If you want to find the word used in the original Egyptian account you must look for Egyptian words with equal meaning ( i.e to endure, to bear ), because Plato told us that Solon translated each meaning of the original names giving birth to "Atlas, Ampheres etc". If you find a word in the Egyptian language with the meaning "to endure, to bear" and the Egyptians used that word when they were refering to the Atlantic Ocean or an area there, then you probably have true reference to the Atlantic Ocean in the story of Atlantis. We can't just skip the fact that Solon translated the meaning of each original name into Greek.

Warm Regards,

Jonas Bergman

[This message has been edited by Jonas Bergman (edited 07-23-2004).]

Posts: 314 | From: Uppsala, Sweden | Registered: Jul 2003   
Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2008, 11:06:35 pm »

Quark N Doodle
Member # 1886

Rate Member   posted 07-23-2004 06:25 AM                       
The Atlantis on another world theory reminds me of a little neighbor girl when I wasa kid. A nice little girl, but couldn't play or pretend or anything fun. Just couldn't do it. I know we tried to play housse once, and she didn't know how. so I decided to teach er and we built all our pretend stuff, and all she contributed was to decide that we'd play some poker. Then when I corrected her that was not playing house, she said, "well in my house, It's poker night."
She wasnt' real popular with all the upstanding mommy's. Then she told me once that she was more grown up than the grown ups are, and I kind of liked that attitude, but you sure couldn't talk to her about anything important. Eventually she just sort of shut down or something. Later, I decided she was one of those robotic grey aliens or something that was so poular back then, but my grandma corrected that right away.I loved my grandma dearly, but she sure could make the sparks fly when she wanted to.

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:00 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-23-2004 09:52 AM                       
Absonite,
I really enjoyed the Urantia page you offered above...The following precedes the entry you posted. I am pointing it out because it underlines what I have understood the Bock saga to say about the migrations south following close of the "cilmatic optimum" in the far north...Notice the name "Hellenic" for those from Hel...bringing their pantheon of gods from Hyper-borea (see my thread HOMER IN THE BALTIC for insight as to Olympus in what is now Lapland.....
"These Hellenic invaders brought along with them anthropomorphic God concepts similar to those which their Aryan fellows had carried to India.

This importation inaugurated the evolution of the Greek family of gods and goddesses.

This new religion was partly based on the cults of the incoming Hellenic barbarians, but it also shared in the myths of the older inhabitants of Greece.

The Hellenic Greeks found the Mediterranean world largely dominated by the mother cult, and they imposed upon these peoples their man-god, Dyaus-Zeus, who had already become, like Yahweh among the henotheistic Semites, head of the whole Greek pantheon of subordinate gods. And the Greeks would have eventually achieved a true monotheism in the concept of Zeus except for their retention of the overcontrol of Fate. A God of final value must, himself, be the arbiter of fate and the creator of destiny.

As a consequence of these factors in religious evolution, there presently developed the popular belief in the happy-go-lucky gods of Mount Olympus, gods more human than divine, and gods which the intelligent Greeks never did regard very seriously. They neither greatly loved nor greatly feared these divinities of their own creation. They had a patriotic and racial feeling for Zeus and his family of half men and half gods, but they hardly reverenced or worshiped them.

The Hellenes became so impregnated with the antipriestcraft doctrines of the earlier Salem teachers that no priesthood of any importance ever arose in Greece. Even the making of images to the gods became more of a work in art than a matter of worship.

The Olympian gods illustrate man's typical anthropomorphism. But the Greek mythology was more aesthetic than ethic. The Greek religion was helpful in that it portrayed a universe governed by a deity group. But Greek morals, ethics, and philosophy presently advanced far beyond the god concept, and this imbalance between intellectual and spiritual growth was as hazardous to Greece as it had proved to be in India."

"But the average men of these times could not grasp, nor were they much interested in, the Greek philosophy of self-realization and an abstract Deity; they rather craved promises of salvation, coupled with a personal God who could hear their prayers. They exiled the philosophers, persecuted the remnants of the Salem cult, both doctrines having become much blended, and made ready for that terrible orgiastic plunge into the follies of the mystery cults which were
then overspreading the Mediterranean lands. The Eleusinian mysteries grew up within the Olympian pantheon, a Greek version of the worship of fertility; Dionysus nature worship flourished; the best of the cults was the Orphic brotherhood, whose moral preachments and promises of salvation made a great appeal to many."

(...terrible orgiastic plunge into the follies of the mystery cults...)

I think that these mystery cults were made from the remnants of memory of the strict pagan culture of planned breeding and use of sperm and (sap) as connected to health and intelligence/god/perfection, but so far removed from the time and culture where it was valid that it had no intrinsic connection to people (culture) as a whole, which it did originally.

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 07-23-2004).]

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 07-23-2004).]

Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:20 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 07-23-2004 11:43 PM                       
Rock,
"(...terrible orgiastic plunge into the follies of the mystery cults...)

I think that these mystery cults were made from the remnants of memory of the strict pagan culture of planned breeding and use of sperm and (sap) as connected to health and intelligence/god/perfection, but so far removed from the time and culture where it was valid that it had no intrinsic connection to people (culture) as a whole, which it did originally. "

from what I understand of where I think you are trying to go here is really what happened in the phases of mixed evolution of the principals and purposes of the beginnings of mortal and super-mortal life on Earth.
please see my link on the Sea People thread regarding my latest post on hte different races and how they came to be.
There were really a few different things going on, some hard to believe but nonetheless true. We really are quite a mixture of evolution(originally planted) and actual alien intervention.

As you progress in all of this you will understand how much sense the old myths of Enki, Enlil and others make. Enki/Marduk was Adam.
What you should realize as well when you see pictures of Enki/Marduk and what looks like water always coming from his shoulders is really what you call the "sap" or sperm. He and Eve were the fertility Gods, and his genes upgraded the evolutionary Cro-Magnons and populated the Earth as we know it today. All planned and carried out from the start.

http://www.gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/enki/enkiworld.htm

[This message has been edited by Absonite (edited 07-23-2004).]

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:45 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-24-2004 01:00 AM                       
Enki looks as if he's about to straddle the nanny-goat there!! As the All-father, that would make sense. Are those dolphins flying up to his shoulders? I think the stream flows UP to his shoulders rather than down from....
I will give this a read rather than a scan as soon as I have time.
I know that the information given through the Bock saga seems strange to process. The fact that we have someone alive today to tell it in it's original form, rather than modern (or relatively modern) interpretations of ancient writings makes it intrinsicly different from all other sources.

I am curious about the source (ancient and modern) of the Urantia material. Who was Melchisadik (?sp.) and who was the interpreter? Thanks again for your input here.

Oh, and I forgot...the "sap" as is described in the saga, would be the female counterpart...

[This message has been edited by rockessence (edited 07-24-2004).]

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2008, 11:08:27 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-24-2004 10:40 AM                       
Absonite,
"Enki, lord of the hegal the Anunna-gods possess.
Nudimmud, the mighty one of the Ekur,
the strong one of An and Uras.
Nudimmud, the mighty one of the Ekur,
strong one of the Anunna,
whose noble house set up in the Abzu is
the mast of heaven and earth"

E---Sperm bank, All sperm knowledge=Oak Tree
N---North Star=means Knowledge
K---The middle Caste
I---The Beginning and the End(i)the P-- and the drop of semen

"I am the first among the rulers.
I am the father of all the lands.
I am the big brother of the gods,
the hegal is perfected in me."

H---The Center/Whole/Holy
E---Sperm bank (see above)
G---Giving/the Ground
E---
L---The Law People Make/The Flow Between Things

ANUNNA
A---The First People
N---North Star/Knowledge
U---means Original or Origin

NUNDIMMUD
N---See Above
U---"
N---
D---Day/Light
I---The Beginning and the End(i)the P-- and the drop of semen
M---The Moon=King and Queen together=two sides
U---
D---

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2008, 11:09:23 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-24-2004 10:47 AM                       
Absonite, To add to that last post:
"My father, ruler above and below,
made my features blaze above and below.

My great brother, ruler of all the lands,
gathered all the me together,
placed the me in my hands.
From the Ekur, house of Enlil,
I passed on the arts and crafts to my Abzu, Eridu.

A---The First People
B---To Be
Z---The Flash Between Two People
U---Original or Origin

"Sumer, great Kur,
mada of what is above and below,
robed in enduring light,
settling the me upon the people
from sunrise to sunset,
your me are lofty me,
untouchable,
your heart is a maze,
inscrutable,
your life-giving womb,
the place where the gods give birth: like heaven
it cannot be touched.
It gives birth to kings who fasten the lasting diadem.
It gives birth to the high priests who put crown to head.
Your lord, the honored lord, sits with king An,
on the dais of An."

S---Sun and Mouth/All that originated from the Sun
U---Original or Origin
M---The Moon/King and Queen together/Two sides
E---Sperm bank/All Sperm Knowledge/Oak Tree
R---Feminine-Masculine/Yin-Yang

"The one who sets sail...
in the holy shrine,
the innin who induces copulation...
great flood-wave of the sea,
turbulent flood-wave,
the inundation of the sea...
who springs forth out of the sea-foam...
the innin of Sirara,
mother Nanse,
the sea in all its breadth,
Enki placed in charge of it.

I---Beginning and End (i) P-- and dot of sperm
N---North Star/means Knowledge

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2008, 11:09:50 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 07-26-2004 12:22 AM                       
Hi Rock,
A few years ago Bob Sarmast did a lot of work on some of the translations of these Sumerian cylinder seals and what he came up with for Enki was..
En = Lord
Ki = Earth

and that basically was what Adam was when he founded Atlantis.

you seem to have a penchant for languages and etymology, maybe you should consider following a professional career in Linguistics. We need some good translators in these topics.

Annu Naki
has been translated as:
"Those who from heaven to Earth came.

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2008, 11:10:18 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 07-26-2004 01:44 AM                       
abs,
Thanks but no thanks...I am just trying to learn about the Bock saga and its unique view into the past. To tell you the truth, I am just learning about the letters, and my showing you the meaning of letters really has less bearing on the meaning of words than the sounds do. As I learn more I'll come forward with more.

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2008, 11:10:57 pm »

Anteros

Member # 1984

Member Rated:
   posted 08-15-2004 04:59 PM                       
Where oh where has Erick gone to???
I'd much rather listen to his thinly veiled intellectual superiority complex than put up with the rants of the crazy lady anymore!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2008, 11:11:27 pm »

Helios

Member # 2019

Member Rated:
   posted 08-15-2004 08:38 PM                       
I almost miss Erick myself! That was, at least, a substantive discussion (although he was wrong about everything) This current one seems to be wholy based on vanity.
Posts: 406 | From: Rhodes (an island near Cyprus) | Registered: Jun 2004   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: