Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:41:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Worst theories & books on Atlantis

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst theories & books on Atlantis  (Read 5433 times)
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2008, 10:51:28 pm »

Erick Wright

Member # 1145

Member Rated:
   posted 07-11-2004 08:06 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brig,
Do you have anything constructive to add to this discussion? An argument of any sort? All you ever seem to post are insults and negative opinions.

You disagree with me...I get it. Now how about posting some sort of argument as to how I am supposedly wrong?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You act as if your loss to this forum would be a great tragedy.

The loss of any forum member, for any reason other than disinterest, is a loss.

quote:
May I point out that this is, again, a perfect example of your huge ego and arrogance.

The fact that I don't believe that a forum member should be able to get away with calling another forum member names is an example of my huge ego and arrogance? Or the fact that I said that I would leave the forum, like so many others have, if nothing is done about it, and you don't think my leaving would be a loss to the forum, is an example of my ego and arrogance? Did it ever occur to you that everybody might not share your same opinion of me?

quote:
Your totally closed minded, tunnel vision is what turns people off.

Are you presuming to speak for everyone with that remark, or just expressing your own opinion?

quote:
Its always the same with you; Atlantis was the sea people, you were right everyone else was wrong.

I was right, and I have given you as much of the evidence of it as I can without violating my publication rights agreement. You are free to purchase a copy of the article when it is published, though.

quote:
Then it was in Turkey, you were right everyone else was wrong.

Please feel free to quote any one of my postings, at any time, and illustrate where and when I have ever said that I was right about Turkey and everybody else was wrong.

quote:
Now it never existed, you are right everyone else is wrong.

This one is one-in-the-same with "Atlantis was the Sea Peoples."

quote:
Do you see a pattern here?

Yes, but only that you are consistently angry, hateful, and bitter.

------------------
"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

www. despair.com

Posts: 770 | From: Columbus, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: