Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:54:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Worst theories & books on Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst theories & books on Atlantis  (Read 5744 times)
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2008, 10:15:38 pm »

Erick Wright

Member # 1145

Member Rated:
   posted 06-30-2004 07:05 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brig & dhill757,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think the absolutely worst theory on Atlantis has got to be Eric Wrights, hands down, unquestionably without merit.

Without merit, eh? I'll just consider the source, Brig, seeing as how you haven't been able to offer up a single intelligible argument to show why it is supposedly "without merit."

quote:
You already know what I think about it, at least it's under the right topic...

Good point, dhill757, it really does deserve its own thread! So kind of you to suggest it.

To both of you,

Instead of basing your position that Atlantis is real upon the desire for it to be such, why don't you try basing it on evidence?

BTW, the insults would really hurt...if I cared, that is. Remember, thick skin?

Warm Regards,

Erick

------------------
"None of the secrets of success will work unless YOU do."

Posts: 770 | From: Columbus, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2002   
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: