Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:30:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.  (Read 1172 times)
Mia Knight

« on: March 13, 2008, 03:16:37 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 02:12 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Obsessive jealous Characters, Sash Inman a known racist, and known as enforen and Templarscribe and various other characters from the Oak Island treasure forum and a certain Oak Island a private society, have been making malicious personal attacks or character assassinations towards individuals on the Atlantis Rising Forum. oakislandtreasure.co.uk claim they are leading research in to the Money Pit, new research says otherwise, if you read there bazaar behavior research techniques on the thread “Oak Island Inscription”, you will read insults strange obsessive jealous behavior and other crazy antics? I my self got in a word tussle’ with there of odd behavior brought on by these peoples agitation bully anttics that porpously perverted my thread and are doing the same on this thread I hope people see what kind of stupid unfounded jibberish hate tatics that they brought from what ever low self-esteem up bringing they came from they should go back to what ever slimmy rock they slithered out from beneath.

This is where the oakislandtreasure.co.uk got or earned the name the Oak Island U.K funny farm. they are nothing but wacko's

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

This rude ignorant behavior may be acceptable with the Oak Island treasure hunting community, as member of this forum (i.e.) Atlantis Rising and a researcher that I am well known for investigating the Oak Island Mystery and a victim from these malicious manipulating groups of people from these Oak Island organizations that are way out of line with there outlandish territorial behavior concerning this Oak Island treasure mystery. There must be nothing going on research wise on there forum that they need to go to other forums and seek attention? And Recruit people to perpetrate delinquent bashing on other sites.

Please visit the thread (Oak Island inscriptions) Thread or read on this thread and see for yourself that these people should be reported to the A.R administrator and other rude behavior by other characters on this forum,

I think if everyone pulls together on Atlantis Rising forum and takes responsibly for each other and police on people doing personal attacks on fellow members it will make a healthy environment to discuss information in a civilize matter.

Sincerely with your help we can achieve,

New Oak Island Leading Research:
Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

Keith Ranville

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000774;p=1

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

press here to make a complaint:
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000024
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mia Knight

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:16:56 pm »

Smiley4554

Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-05-2007 02:41 PM                   
I am transferring this to "Other Ancient Mysteries".

--------------------
"It is not what happens to you in life that matters. It's how you handle what happens to you that counts." Kim

http://www.panoramio.com/user/120220

Please contact me by using the PM on the site. I will respond much faster. Thanks! Kim

Posts: 5578 | From: Arkansas...USA | Registered: Jan 2001   

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 03:17:14 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-05-2007 03:07 PM                   
thank you

[ 03-10-2007, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Keith Ranville ]

--------------------
Atlantis Rising: oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.This rude ignorant behavior on Atlantis Rising

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000857

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 03:17:35 pm »

TemplarScribe

Member # 4781

Rate Member   posted 03-07-2007 10:39 AM                   
Keith, since the thread on AR where this was originally posted has been locked, I'll give you another chance to reply here (since this seems so important to you that you've posted this complaint multiple times, including on other forums like NBC and Atlantis Online):

quote:
Originally posted by Keith Ranville:
Obsessive jealous Characters, Sash Inman known as enforen and Templarscribe and various other characters from the Oak Island treasure forum and a certain Oak Island a private society, have been making malicious personal attacks or character assassinations...

Okay, Keith, I challenge that: show me ONE post where I've used a personal attack or performed any sort of character assassination against you. I have routinely posted contrary interpretations of your theories (as any good researcher would expect), and rarely have I gotten anything but personal, often vicious attacks in reply. I'll list a few of my favorites, in case you've forgotten (Please note: these are the actual texts of Keith's previous replies on the previous thread. Feel free to work your way back through the "Oak Island Inscription" for validation. If they somehow disappear or get edited out, don't worry, I do have the screen captures):

quote:
"Templarscribe. You still passing yourself off as a Templar? YEAH" you keep'on telling yourself that'. You must be the butt of all jokes with the Freemasons... Did you find a publisher for that comic Book you are writing about people on forums." (from 01-18-2007, IP 70.71.3.136)

"...your assessment on Birch island is unfounded and is a conclusion made biasly from someone that is only qualified in guess work." (from 01-19-2007, IP 70.71.3.136)

"For one thing you are not a templar, you can spring that on people on Halloween...it must be your crazy idea that you think you are a Templar' I think there are many people that think you are no templar I suppose you have cape, what next side show bob. you should try to explain that templar skit to the real world." (from 01-19-2007, IP 70.71.3.136)

"ther's nobody that wants to know about idiots trying to make a name off me! try to get famous eles where' you scabs, you guys are probly trying to get my statement taken down by NBC face it' no body likes you guys' and your wine-ings' you guys are getting on the ****list. every where! why is that Huh?? (from 01-27-2007, IP 70.71.3.136)

"Templarscribe-scum of the earth' are you still pissed that you are no templar "YOU" Nobody! go hitch a ride off somebodies eleses Noterietes! leech, parasite, looser ect... The watermark you three idiots! stooges..." (from 02-22-2007, IP 70.71.18.74)

"TEMPLARSCRIBESCUM Then shut up and get lost looser nobody want to listen to you. YOU jealous idiot...what lodge are you from, I want report you. maybe they will have your feet dangling in water under a bridge some where?" (from 02-24-07, IP 70.71.18.74)

"templarscribescum Your full of crap' go start your own thread and see if anyone listens to you, you parasite scab'...your assumtions are ridiclusly unfounded...I think you should get lost idiot...and stop waisting people time. you losser" (from 02-25-07, IP 70.71.18.74)

I've failed to include the even more vicious attacks you've made on n4N, such as:

quote:
"you are nutz you shold be band' nut-job...enforen Has mental issues' he is deranged he gets off on rejection. Opus Dei' of Oak Island...I am serious this guy is screwed! he is showing all the signs of stocking' this gy is a freak!" (all from 01-28-07, IP 70.71.3.136)

So here's the challenge, Keith old chap: show me ONE post on this thread where I used any kind of language like this against you. I'll go one step further: show me any post ON ANY FORUM where I've used anything like this kind of language against you. Feel free to post a link, or a video capture. I do, of course, consider the appropriate use of sarcasm and its buddies (satire, irony and double entendre) as fair tools in these battles of wit.

quote:
...you will read insults strange obsessive jealous behavior and other crazy antics? I my self got in a word tussle’ with there of odd behavior brought on by these peoples agitation bully anttics that porously perverted my thread.

A "word tussle"? So, you consider calling into question someone's professional affiliations a "word tussle"? You feel that mocking someone's many-years efforts at publication a "word tussle"? Do you also consider making fun of someone's personal appearance just par for the course?

If you really want to be accepted as an honest researcher, I'd appreciate it if you'd set the record straight, and admit the following: I've NEVER attacked you personally, as you well know. I have always been professional in my dealings with you, despite the urge to fight back with the kind of language and assaults you so easily revert to.

If you cannot or choose not to admit this, then I trust the people reading this thread will see through your verbal abuse for what it truly is: the inability to support your current theory, and the weak effort to get me to leave you alone by verbal assault. I can assure you, my friend, that will never work.

quote:
There must be nothing going research wise on there forum that they need to go other forums and seek attention? And Recruit people to perpetrate delinquent bashing on other sites.

Not so, Keith old chap. I happen to have taken a personal interest in your antics, since you've seen fit to bash me so personally. I don't need to be recruited, although I think since you are bashing an entire forum (the Oak Island forum) and the entire Oak Island Tourism Society, they would like to be informed of it. You might notice, once you personally attack someone, they may indeed follow you around the Internet, seeking to defend not just their own good name, but also the name of honest researching world wide.

quote:
I think if everyone pulls together on Atlantis Rising forum and takes responsibly for each other and police on people doing personal attacks on fellow members it will make a healthy environment to discuss information in a civilize matter.

Yes, well, one can only hope. (:^D)

TemplarScribe
http://www.eternalhorizons.com
http://www.michaeldelving.com

[ 03-07-2007, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: TemplarScribe ]

--------------------
"Every great thinker is someone else's moron."
-- Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"

Posts: 24 | From: Three Islands West of Birch Island | Registered: Jan 2007   

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 03:17:58 pm »

TemplarScribe

Member # 4781

Rate Member   posted 03-07-2007 11:32 AM                   
By the way, I've dropped the following post into a few of Keith's other Internet haunts. If he's really all about research, as he claims, then these questions will bring the veracity of that statement to the fore.

-------------

Well, Keith, we meet again! Say, if you have a moment in the midst of your hectic schedule, I have some pertinent questions for you. Since you claim to be the leading Oak Island researcher, these should be a cinch for you.

Ten Questions For Keith Ranville:

1. When you show your picture of Birch Island superimposed with the triangle of dots (similar to the stone triangle on Oak Island), have you made it clear there are no boulders or stones on Birch Island representing these positions?

2. When you claim that the "triangle" on Birch Island is man-made, have you made it clear that from aerial images, there are obvious indications of wetland features, such as streams, emergent vegetation (plants that exist in a partially wet-partially dry environment) and natural springs?

3. Have you addressed the fact that such plant growth as mentioned above exhibits extreme change over the short time interval of twenty to thirty years between when the black-and-white images were taken and when the color images were taken?

4. Have you considered the possibility that if such environmental change (like shifting shorelines, missing trees and drying wetlands) could occur in such a short timeframe (possibly as little as thirty years or so), how difficult it would be for a supposedly "man-made" feature to still be visible after three hundred and fifty years?

5. When you suggest that native tribes are responsible for the placement of the Inscribed Stone ninety feet below ground, had also dug a mile-and-a-half long tunnel between Oak Island and Birch Island, and placed underwater doors on Birch Island, have you any evidence of such below ground work done anywhere else by the same native tribes?

6. Have you explained the difficulty of excavating a mile-and-a-half long tunnel completely underwater from Oak Island to Birch Island, the difficulty of getting fresh air to the miners, and where the spoils from such an excavation would have been placed?

7. If, as you suggest, that the Money Pit (where the Inscribed Stone was found) was never meant to go below the depth where the Stone was found (around ninety feet), then what was the purpose of the concrete vault some twenty feet further down containing oak and metal pieces, evidence of which was brought up by hand augur in the 1800s?

8. If, as you suggest, the ninety foot level was as far as the excavators meant to go, then why is there evidence of man-made activity below bedrock at two hundred feet, as evidenced by video and iron brought up from Borehole 10-X, some sixty feet distance from the Money Pit?

9. If, as you suggest, there was no need to go below ninety feet, then why were there (at least) two separate self-contained drainage systems leading into the Money Pit below the hundred foot level, whose terminus were false beaches lined with coconut fiber, material that is not native to Nova Scotia?

10. When you claim that Francis Bacon was a Freemason, have you taken into account that there is no evidence of any English Masonic body before 1717, more than ninety years after Bacon passed away?

There are a couple dozen more questions I'd love to have Keith answer. But as will soon be seen, whenever anyone brings up such inconvenient questions, pointing out the glaring holes in Keith's research, he responds with personal attacks, more spam press releases, or the current retort of choice, placing his fingers in his ears and yelling "Nyah nyah, can't hear you, you're on the ignore list!"

If you'd care to see a sampling of how Keith reacts to such inconvenient questions, feel free to visit the complaint thread Keith started at Atlantis Rising, at http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=000858#000003 .

And if anyone seriously wants to help Keith in his adventure with reality, perhaps you might ask some hard-hitting questions before he embarrasses himself on videotape for all the world to see. Or, if you merely want to participate in his personal fan club without holding him to account for his theories, then by all means, let him claim whatever he wants without accountability.

I would respectfully suggest, however, that's not the way true research is done.

TemplarScribe
http://www.eternalhorizons.com
http://www.michaeldelving.com

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:13 pm »

via mars 2
Member # 1970

Member Rated:
   posted 03-07-2007 07:52 PM                   
not only does this topic smell fishier than usual, I'd have to equate it with a post-katrina seafood wharehouse.

it's getting so deep, even the waders are throwing some serious fear into my "floatation buffer zone" serenity. seepage would be most unwelcome.

and my new wool socks ... criky
Posts: 2295 | From: arlington, va. | Registered: May 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:33 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-07-2007 09:48 PM                   
T.S. Yup and I'd like to see his example of a racist comment I have made. Keith has a nasty habit of saying just about anything without ever once being able to show the proof.

Don't worry Keith, I will hold you liable for that comment when you can tell a judge all about it. Little do you know how foolish your claims of racism will appear to a NS Judge.

I really hope you seek counselling and get proper help for your obvious paranoia about the Oak Island Tourism Society and the oak island forum. While I am NOT a member of either, you obviously have some rejection issues to sort out with both groups. In your case only professional help might do.

Keith, I have proven that you concocted nothing more than a buried treasure scam which people have been running for 100s of years.

Cast me in any dark light that you may, but that is all you can do. You cannot offer scientific proof, you cannot show you have an agreement with the landowner, and you cannot show that you have a TTL. You cannot even be clear about which Island you would like to dig on and must give the illusion that you are actually digging on Oak Island.

You have found the fame of Oak Island as an easy target to associate your scam, and that is it.

Henceforth, you shall only be known to me as The Hoaxster of Oak Island.

--------------------
Please visit the Birch Island Illusion at
http://www.birchislandillusion.blogspot.com/

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:56 pm »

Smiley4554

Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-08-2007 06:39 AM                   
I am warning everyone on this particular subject (regardless of the forum it is in), to stop immediately.

I do not care if people disagree with each other. But, this goes above and beyond disagreement.

We will not have any members insulting each other for any reason.

Each one of you (sans via) needs to consider this your # 1 warning.

--------------------
"It is not what happens to you in life that matters. It's how you handle what happens to you that counts." Kim

Please contact me by using the PM on the site. I will respond much faster. Thanks! Kim

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 03:19:14 pm »

TemplarScribe

Member # 4781

Rate Member   posted 03-08-2007 09:58 AM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Smiley4554:
[QB] I am warning everyone on this particular subject (regardless of the forum it is in), to stop immediately....We will not have any members insulting each other for any reason.

My deepest apologies. I'm sorry that this discussion has degenerated to such a level.

Enforen posted an interesting bit of info specifically regarding the Inscription Stone on the old (locked) thread. I trust it would be acceptable to discuss that, as long as we stayed on topic?

TS

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 03:19:34 pm »

Smiley4554

Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-08-2007 11:37 AM                   
Anything is acceptable as long as it is respectful.

There will be no further intervention by the Administrators as long as no one insults any longer.

Apology accepted, TemplarScribe.

Just be careful what is said.

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 03:19:56 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-09-2007 06:44 AM                   
Oak Island Reveals it’s Secret

(March 9, 2007)
It is I, keith Ranville’ Oak Island’s leading treasure hunter; up to now’ I have been receiving considerable amount of attention for my discoveries, concerning the Oak Island treasure mystery evidence brought forward as clues that was not fully understood up to now. Pay NO attention to scrupulous people portraying they know me? Here are some of there opening statements; keith old chap or I know keith , ect..

These People are opportunists that are trying to cash in or hitch a ride on my growing treasure hunting notoriety for my discoveries without them having any such notoriety for themselves, to display nor they have a recognized reputable treasure hunter background, to comment on’ in regards of my research, that they have no involvement in or they do not have a full understanding of any of my research concepts. At this time I am involved in a project regarding an Oak Island Documentary, that I will be showcasing adventurous treasure hunting footage and all my new research discoveries and new information that will be explained in full explanation in the documentary.

I give thanks to websites that host my logical research and the theories that arise from it, from the hard work I made into adventure, that caught the eye of websites that venue’s information and entertains peoples curiosities. The supportive people of me will have a noticeable Canadian Heritage involvement, on any out come of this Oak Island legendary historical venture.

Oak Island treasure mystery is mystic place that has many avenues of clues that can lead to many places, there is a right path and I am on it’ and I invite the world on my quest in to discovery, that will be taking departure for a scheduled “voyage” so all can a board on the release date of my documentary when announced.

Film Documentary information
http://www.treasurestories.losttreasurehunting.com/2007/03/02/legendary-treasure-story-to-be-filmed-oak-island-treasure/

http://kr-mendhak-com.bloghi.com/2007/03/01/oak-island-feature-documentary-film-exclusive-keith-ranville.html

Sincerely

Oak Island’s Leading researcher

Canadian Cree First Nations & Sinclair Heritage

Keith Ranville

http://kr.mendhak.com

http://www.mythandmystery.com/sir_francis_bacon_oak_island_connection.htm

http://www.treasurestories.losttreasurehunting.com/2007/02/13/oak-island-treasure-mystery-watermark-cipher/

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 03:20:15 pm »

Keith Ranville

Member # 3190

Member Rated:
   posted 03-09-2007 06:52 AM                   
Yes, I did do a search to validate your claim. I purposely said grandmother to check your age, Keith and your lineage. You would have to be Christine's son she had also married a Ranville.

If you are from this line, you are indeed a grail knight by right of descent. You also come from a very ancient people whose totem on both sides of the Atlantic was the horned or feathered serpent.

"Be Glorious, Be Noble, Be Great, Be Beautiful; Beau Séant, my son. Beau Séant."

Briwnys

--------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 03:20:39 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-09-2007 12:34 PM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Island Hoaxster Ranville:
[QB] Oak Island Reveals it’s Secret

(March 9, 2007)
It is I, Oak Island Hoaxster Ranville’ Oak Island’s leading treasure hunter; up to now’

Did anyone ask? Keith, I think Dan Blankenship or Fred Nolan and about 100,000 other people are well beyond your level of knowledge regarding Oak Island. Was it not just last month you put your foot into your mouth regarding the silver bars? My 8 year old kid knows more about Oak Island than you; however, they cannot hold a candle up to your copy and paste illusion.

quote:

Pay NO attention to scrupulous people portraying they know me?

There are 2000+ members on that oak island forum who know you all too well and know exactly how your scheme unravelled and who you developed relations with.

Lucky for me, and bad for you, that I didn’t delete any of our emails. You can read all about it on my blog where I have posted screen captures of the gmail client.

quote:
These People are opportunists that are trying to cash in or hitch a ride on my growing treasure hunting notoriety for my discoveries without them having any such notoriety for themselves, to display nor they have a recognized reputable treasure hunter background, to comment on’ in regards of my research, that they have no involvement in or they do not have a full understanding of any of my research concepts.

Notoriety for your illusion, not your theory! Keith, most normal folks avoid notoriety and would rather seek respect. Perhaps if you sought respect as a serious Oak Island researcher you would have gathered more support and interest. Perhaps if you conducted yourself in an ethical manor then your Business Opportunity would have fooled people enough for them to invest; but as it stands right now, you have not fooled anyone.

In my opinion, you are neither reputable and you have no treasure hunting background.

quote:

At this time I am involved in a project regarding an Oak Island Documentary, that I will be showcasing adventurous treasure hunting footage and all my new research discoveries and new information that will be explained in full explanation in the documentary.

I can’t wait for your footage on Oak Island or should I say footage from the causeway leading to Oak Island.

quote:

I give thanks to websites that host my logical research and the theories that arise from it, from the hard work I made into adventure, that caught the eye of websites that venue’s information and entertains peoples curiosities. The supportive people of me will have a noticeable Canadian Heritage involvement, on any out come of this Oak Island legendary historical venture.

All part of the illusion folks. Other than Keith’s forum posts, he has PURCHASED two sub domains. One is from a reputable site, buts whose admin have voiced many concerns and banned Keith’s associated forum posts, and the other is only a single webpage.

I’m amused to see you are promising people empty rhetoric as reward because that’s all you can promise.

quote:

Oak Island treasure mystery is mystic place that has many avenues of clues that can lead to many places, there is a right path and I am on it’ and I invite the world on my quest in to discovery, that will be taking departure for a scheduled “voyage” so all can a board on the release date of my documentary when announced.

Oak Island Hoaxster, too bad about your second attempt to start a thread on NBC. I see the moderator was pretty quick to delete your second attempt at scamming their members.

--------------------
Please visit the Birch Island Illusion at
http://www.birchislandillusion.blogspot.com/

Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:03 pm »

Psycho

Member # 2035

posted 03-09-2007 02:13 PM                   

quote:
Originally posted by Enforen:

quote:
[QB] Oak Island Reveals it’s Secret

(March 9, 2007)
It is I, Oak Island Hoaxster Ranville’ Oak Island’s leading treasure hunter; up to now’

Did anyone ask? Keith, I think Dan Blankenship or Fred Nolan and about 100,000 other people are well beyond your level of knowledge regarding Oak Island. Was it not just last month you put your foot into your mouth regarding the silver bars? My 8 year old kid knows more about Oak Island than you; however, they cannot hold a candle up to your copy and paste illusion.

quote:

Pay NO attention to scrupulous people portraying they know me?

There are 2000+ members on that oak island forum who know you all too well and know exactly how your scheme unravelled and who you developed relations with.

Lucky for me, and bad for you, that I didn’t delete any of our emails. You can read all about it on my blog where I have posted screen captures of the gmail client.

quote:
These People are opportunists that are trying to cash in or hitch a ride on my growing treasure hunting notoriety for my discoveries without them having any such notoriety for themselves, to display nor they have a recognized reputable treasure hunter background, to comment on’ in regards of my research, that they have no involvement in or they do not have a full understanding of any of my research concepts.

Notoriety for your illusion, not your theory! Keith, most normal folks avoid notoriety and would rather seek respect. Perhaps if you sought respect as a serious Oak Island researcher you would have gathered more support and interest. Perhaps if you conducted yourself in an ethical manor then your Business Opportunity would have fooled people enough for them to invest; but as it stands right now, you have not fooled anyone.

In my opinion, you are neither reputable and you have no treasure hunting background.

quote:

At this time I am involved in a project regarding an Oak Island Documentary, that I will be showcasing adventurous treasure hunting footage and all my new research discoveries and new information that will be explained in full explanation in the documentary.

I can’t wait for your footage on Oak Island or should I say footage from the causeway leading to Oak Island.

quote:

All part of the illusion folks. Other than Keith’s forum posts, he has PURCHASED two sub domains. One is from a reputable site, buts whose admin have voiced many concerns and banned Keith’s associated forum posts, and the other is only a single webpage.

I’m amused to see you are promising people empty rhetoric as reward because that’s all you can promise.

quote:

Oak Island Hoaxster, too bad about your second attempt to start a thread on NBC. I see the moderator was pretty quick to delete your second attempt at scamming their members.

Uh, Smiley, doesn't constantly referring to someone as "Oak Island Hoaxster" qualify as insulting behavior and warrant a warning, and/or banning?

A bit slow to pull the trigger on this one, aren't we..? 
Report Spam   Logged
Mia Knight

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:21 pm »

Epsilon

Member # 3271

Rate Member   posted 03-09-2007 02:30 PM                   
Suck it up Princess.

Crybaby.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: