Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:23:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.  (Read 1171 times)
Mia Knight

« on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:03 pm »

Psycho

Member # 2035

posted 03-09-2007 02:13 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Enforen:

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Island Hoaxster Ranville:
[QB] Oak Island Reveals it’s Secret

(March 9, 2007)
It is I, Oak Island Hoaxster Ranville’ Oak Island’s leading treasure hunter; up to now’

Did anyone ask? Keith, I think Dan Blankenship or Fred Nolan and about 100,000 other people are well beyond your level of knowledge regarding Oak Island. Was it not just last month you put your foot into your mouth regarding the silver bars? My 8 year old kid knows more about Oak Island than you; however, they cannot hold a candle up to your copy and paste illusion.

quote:

Pay NO attention to scrupulous people portraying they know me?

There are 2000+ members on that oak island forum who know you all too well and know exactly how your scheme unravelled and who you developed relations with.

Lucky for me, and bad for you, that I didn’t delete any of our emails. You can read all about it on my blog where I have posted screen captures of the gmail client.

quote:
These People are opportunists that are trying to cash in or hitch a ride on my growing treasure hunting notoriety for my discoveries without them having any such notoriety for themselves, to display nor they have a recognized reputable treasure hunter background, to comment on’ in regards of my research, that they have no involvement in or they do not have a full understanding of any of my research concepts.

Notoriety for your illusion, not your theory! Keith, most normal folks avoid notoriety and would rather seek respect. Perhaps if you sought respect as a serious Oak Island researcher you would have gathered more support and interest. Perhaps if you conducted yourself in an ethical manor then your Business Opportunity would have fooled people enough for them to invest; but as it stands right now, you have not fooled anyone.

In my opinion, you are neither reputable and you have no treasure hunting background.

quote:

At this time I am involved in a project regarding an Oak Island Documentary, that I will be showcasing adventurous treasure hunting footage and all my new research discoveries and new information that will be explained in full explanation in the documentary.

I can’t wait for your footage on Oak Island or should I say footage from the causeway leading to Oak Island.

quote:

I give thanks to websites that host my logical research and the theories that arise from it, from the hard work I made into adventure, that caught the eye of websites that venue’s information and entertains peoples curiosities. The supportive people of me will have a noticeable Canadian Heritage involvement, on any out come of this Oak Island legendary historical venture.

All part of the illusion folks. Other than Keith’s forum posts, he has PURCHASED two sub domains. One is from a reputable site, buts whose admin have voiced many concerns and banned Keith’s associated forum posts, and the other is only a single webpage.

I’m amused to see you are promising people empty rhetoric as reward because that’s all you can promise.

quote:

Oak Island treasure mystery is mystic place that has many avenues of clues that can lead to many places, there is a right path and I am on it’ and I invite the world on my quest in to discovery, that will be taking departure for a scheduled “voyage” so all can a board on the release date of my documentary when announced.

Oak Island Hoaxster, too bad about your second attempt to start a thread on NBC. I see the moderator was pretty quick to delete your second attempt at scamming their members.

Uh, Smiley, doesn't constantly referring to someone as "Oak Island Hoaxster" qualify as insulting behavior and warrant a warning, and/or banning?

A bit slow to pull the trigger on this one, aren't we..? 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: