Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 07:42:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: www. oakislandtreasure.co.uk rude behavior Complaint Dept.  (Read 1222 times)
Mia Knight

« on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:33 pm »

Enforen
Member # 4773

Member Rated:
   posted 03-07-2007 09:48 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T.S. Yup and I'd like to see his example of a racist comment I have made. Keith has a nasty habit of saying just about anything without ever once being able to show the proof.

Don't worry Keith, I will hold you liable for that comment when you can tell a judge all about it. Little do you know how foolish your claims of racism will appear to a NS Judge.

I really hope you seek counselling and get proper help for your obvious paranoia about the Oak Island Tourism Society and the oak island forum. While I am NOT a member of either, you obviously have some rejection issues to sort out with both groups. In your case only professional help might do.

Keith, I have proven that you concocted nothing more than a buried treasure scam which people have been running for 100s of years.

Cast me in any dark light that you may, but that is all you can do. You cannot offer scientific proof, you cannot show you have an agreement with the landowner, and you cannot show that you have a TTL. You cannot even be clear about which Island you would like to dig on and must give the illusion that you are actually digging on Oak Island.

You have found the fame of Oak Island as an easy target to associate your scam, and that is it.

Henceforth, you shall only be known to me as The Hoaxster of Oak Island.

--------------------
Please visit the Birch Island Illusion at
http://www.birchislandillusion.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: