Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 01:30:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Libertarians want Ron Paul back

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libertarians want Ron Paul back  (Read 42 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: March 12, 2008, 02:21:48 am »

Libertarians want Ron Paul back
By: SGT News

The resolution is provided, in full, below.

WHEREAS, the Libertarian Party and Congressman Ron Paul share many common principles for liberty and prosperity in America, and

WHEREAS, Congressman Ron Paul is a member of the Libertarian Party in good standing, and

WHEREAS, Congressman Ron Paul was previously nominated by the delegates of the Libertarian National Convention to serve as the Libertarian Party’s 1988 presidential candidate, and

WHEREAS, Congressman Ron Paul, through the efforts of his current presidential campaign, has ignited a renewed passion for liberty across America, and

WHEREAS, for over 35 years, the members of the Libertarian Party have continually fought for liberty through activism, education and the political process, and

WHEREAS, the Libertarian Party and its members have remained respectful, and in many cases, supportive of Congressman Ron Paul’s campaign seeking the Republican presidential nomination, and

WHEREAS, the Libertarian National Committee encourages competition in the race for the Libertarian Party’s presidential nomination and is appreciative of all candidates who make the commitment to run;

NOW THEREFORE, in the event that Republican primary voters select a candidate other than Congressman Paul in February of 2008, the Libertarian National Committee urges Congressman Ron Paul to seek the presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party to be decided in Denver, Colorado during Memorial Day weekend of 2008.

FURTHERMORE, The Libertarian National Committee congratulates Congressman Paul for his success in spreading a message of peace, prosperity and freedom and also thanks the thousands of activists and supporters across the United States who have made this unprecedented success possible.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Eclipse of the Sun
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 08:48:34 am »

I doubt he'll run as a Libertarian, he has already said he won't.

I believe he did run as one back in 1988 and was part of the Libertarian Party previously.  I gather he switched because to have more clout as Libertarians are seen as basically Republicans who like to smoke dope.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 12:38:17 pm »

I thought he said he was out of the race.  Ron Paul needs to come clean.  What are his true intentions?   It bothers me that this candidate is so wishy-washy, but I guess it doesn't matter in the long run since his ratings are consistently in the single digits.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 02:47:53 pm »

By CFR media.  Don't believe main stream media and their alleged numbers.  It's all the same old corrupt DIEBOLD machines.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: