Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:11:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here you go Girls!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you go Girls!  (Read 2347 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 12:26:48 am »

See how the Federal-Reserve is destroying the American economy ?  We literally have European bankers issuing the dollars and destroying the economy so they can come in with an Amero once the dollar goes the way of the confederate-greenback.

The reason why the economy is in the dumper is not because the Fed keeps printing more money, it's because of lousy trade deals that sent our manufacturing overseas, the subprime loan scam and the crummy war in Iraq that is making our debt go up.

Who is responsible for most of these things?  Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., and Reagan.  Someday we might get a President that will actually work on behalf of the American people, but I doubt it. 

And Ron Paul sure wouldn't be the one.  Like Kris said, he subscribes to the same economic policy that gave us the Great Depression.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 07:32:29 pm »

Kara, when you are stressed out, what is one of the things you do to relax your way through it?

Let me guess, sex..? Smiley

Even though that works to, I am going to bank on a different answer from her.
However, sex is great for releiving some stresses.
Report Spam   Logged

Melody Stacker
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 03:09:32 am »

Sex is a great stress reliever, however, you don't want to build your life around it, though! It is especially unhealthy to go sleeping around these days.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 12:14:19 pm »

See how the Federal-Reserve is destroying the American economy ?  We literally have European bankers issuing the dollars and destroying the economy so they can come in with an Amero once the dollar goes the way of the confederate-greenback.

The reason why the economy is in the dumper is not because the Fed keeps printing more money, it's because of lousy trade deals that sent our manufacturing overseas, the subprime loan scam and the crummy war in Iraq that is making our debt go up.

Who is responsible for most of these things?  Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., and Reagan.  Someday we might get a President that will actually work on behalf of the American people, but I doubt it. 

And Ron Paul sure wouldn't be the one.  Like Kris said, he subscribes to the same economic policy that gave us the Great Depression.

Ron Paul, a 10-term Republican Congressman from Texas's 14th District, is currently the ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee's Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade, and Technology. He has been named "Taxpayers' Best Friend" for 10 consecutive years by the National Taxpayers' Union. Ron Paul is also the author of several books on monetary policy and economics.

The Four-Point Plan

1. Tax Reform: Reduce the tax burden and eliminate taxes that punish investment and savings, including job-killing corporate taxes.
   2. Spending Reform: Eliminate wasteful spending. Reduce overseas commitments. Freeze all non-defense, non-entitlement spending at current levels.
   3. Monetary Policy Reform: Expand openness at the Federal Reserve and require the Fed to televise its meetings. Return value to our money.
   4. Regulatory Reform: Repeal Sarbanes/Oxley regulations that push companies to seek capital outside of US markets. Stop restricting community banks from fostering local economic growth.

1. Tax Reform

* Eliminate Taxes on Dividends and Savings. The basis of capitalism is savings, and Americans who do so should be rewarded.
          o Pass H.R. Res. 23 to encourage savings over consumption.
    * Repeal the Death Tax. Attacking small businesses and breaking up family farms smothers growth and kills jobs.
          o Pass H.R. 2734 to make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
    * Cut Taxes for Working Seniors. Grandmothers and grandfathers working to make ends meet should keep all the fruits of their labor.
          o Pass H.R. 191 to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the inclusion in gross income of Social Security benefits.
    * Eliminate Taxes on Social Security Benefits. That money belongs to seniors, not the government. They paid into the system for a lifetime, and they should be free to spend every penny as they see fit.
          o Pass H.R. 192 to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the 1993 increase in taxes on Social Security benefits.
    * Accelerate Depreciation on Investment. We need to help companies grow and create jobs.
          o Pass H.R. 4995 to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce corporate marginal income tax rates.

* Eliminate Taxes on Capital Gains. Investment should be embraced and rewarded.
          o Pass H.J. Res 23 (The “Liberty Amendment”), proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to abolishing personal income, estate, and gift taxes and prohibiting the United States Government from engaging in business in competition with its citizens.
    * Eliminate Taxes on Tips.The single parents and working students who earn their income chiefly through tips deserve to keep all of their money. This tax on "estimated income" is unfair and should be ended.
          o Pass H.R. 3664 to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that tips shall not be subject to income or employment taxes.
    * Support the Mortgage Cancellation Relief Act. Working families who lost their homes should not be punished a second time with a big IRS bill.
          o Pass H.R. 1876 to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from the gross income of individual taxpayers discharges of indebtedness attributable to certain forgiven residential mortgage obligations.

2. Spending Reform

* Reduce Overseas Military Commitments. Our bases and troops should be on our soil.
          o It's time to stop subsidizing our trading partners in Europe, Japan and South Korea.
    * Freeze Non-Defense, Non-Entitlement Spending at Current Levels
          o I vote against all bloated, pork laden spending bills and will veto them as president.

3. Monetary Policy Reform

* Televise Federal Open Market Committee Meetings. An institution as powerful as the Federal Reserve deserves full public scrutiny.
    * Expand Transparency and Accountability at the Federal Reserve
          o Pass H.R. 2754 to require the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to continue to make available to the public on a weekly basis information on the measure of the M3 monetary aggregate and its components.

* Return Value to Our Money. Legalize gold and silver as a competing currency.
          o Level the long-term boom and bust business cycle by passing H.R. 4683, which would repeal provisions of the federal criminal code relating to issuing coins of gold, silver, or other metal for use as current money and making or possessing likenesses of such coins.

4. Regulatory Reform

* Repeal Sarbanes/Oxley. It has seriously wounded our capital markets and helped make the UK a financial center at our expense.
          o Ending these misguided regulations would bring jobs flooding back to the United States
          o Pass H.R. 1049 to reform Sarbanes-Oxley and reduce the burden it places on small businesses. 
    * Repeal or Remove Costly and Unnecessary Federal Regulations. Neighbors know best how to help their neighbors.
          o We need to make it easier for community banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions to better serve their communities and to help people in these communities get access to credit and capital.
          o Pass H.R. 1869 to enhance the ability of community banks to foster economic growth and serve their communities, boost small businesses, increase individual savings, and for other purposes.

Seems to me Ron Paul has the best economic plan of all the candidates.  Especially considering all the others are CFR-NWO.
Report Spam   Logged
Kara Sundstrom
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 10:46:20 pm »

I don't think there is any one answer to any of these questions, for the simple reason that everyone is a little different.

Courage is one thing, and how a guy handles pressure. Does he get all pissy and tempermental or is he cool about it?  Like the old saying, it helps to have a sense of humor.

When it comes to stress, I have seen both genders explode. It really isn't pretty.
Perhaps it is better to just let things roll right off your back, and do nothing sometimes.
Atleast until you can cope with a clear mind that isn't so cluttered with anger and confusion.

Kara, when you are stressed out, what is one of the things you do to relax your way through it?

Well, my answer would probably be pretty boring.  When I get stressed out, I also get pretty tired, too, so I end up falling asleep.  So the thing I would most like to do would be to take a nap..?
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:17 am »

In Rock-Medicine petrified wood is used for treating stress.  Holding a piece does the trick, or wear it touching your skin anywhere.  Even a piece in your sock, etc.  The electrical charge from it just needs to have skin contact.
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 08:40:06 pm »

Ok, now taking into consideration that sex, or sleep are usual stress reducers for most of us.
What could a man do with you that doesn't involve those things, to help with lowering stress?

I know when my wife starts getting stressed out, it usually takes me not saying anything and just hugging her. It's better then creating more stress by ranting and raving about it.
  Smiley

What's the point in becoming frustrated?
Report Spam   Logged

Dark30

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 06:39:55 am »

I love a good backrub.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 04:34:24 pm »

for a fantastic massage oil:

put a small piece of petrified wood and a piece of agate into a small cup.  Let sit for 3 hours for the stones to "clear" themselves of your energetic contamination and revert to their own natural signature.  Add some olive oil.  Let sit over night.   pour off into a small bottle and use for massage.

Petrified wood ...for stress
Agate......for trauma
Report Spam   Logged

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2008, 05:05:36 pm »

Cool

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Dark30

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 10:57:29 am »

I get stressed out ALLthe time. But, since I am single and lonely, I have try smoking a cigarette to calm me down. But, if that don't work, I start smashing my head against the nearst wall.  Grin 
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 01:17:06 pm »

I get stressed out ALLthe time. But, since I am single and lonely, I have try smoking a cigarette to calm me down. But, if that don't work, I start smashing my head against the nearst wall.  Grin 

Dude you need to try eHarmony and avoid the 20s year old group there.  Then you'll find your soul-mate.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 01:44:53 pm »

Try that massage oil.  Just put some on your neck a couple of times a day....it will change your life.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 01:45:56 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 01:53:23 pm »

Actually I think Dark is a female, Volitzer.  Smiley

Climatique is a natural stimulent that makes the "Lower Regions" more sensitive.
Women actually orgasm way faster then the guys. We tried the product and it really does work.
Ladies, before considering a natural male enhancement formula for HIM. Try this one particular product thats made for HER.  Wink

Your lover could have 4 inches "Arosed" and you will probably still "Finish"......

LOL And now this conversation is getting creapy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 01:54:49 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Dark30

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2008, 05:32:25 am »

Volitzer, I hate those online dating services. You'll never know what you might run into on them. Smiley And, I am surprised that HereForNow is right, I am a female. Smiley
  But, I don't really like those massaging oils. They make me feel kinda greasy and nasty feeling. Plus, they don't feel like the "REAL" thing. Wink And, I get better pleasure from other girls, than I do from guys. Grin  But, I do feel ALOT BETTER after banging my head off a wall and trying to knock myself out for a bit. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: