Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:17:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here you go Girls!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you go Girls!  (Read 2361 times)
Kara Sundstrom
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 12:12:21 am »

I don't think there is any one answer to any of these questions, for the simple reason that everyone is a little different.

Courage is one thing, and how a guy handles pressure. Does he get all pissy and tempermental or is he cool about it?  Like the old saying, it helps to have a sense of humor.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 03:11:44 am »

There is nothing quite like Italian men!  They are the most passionate, the most creative and the most charming! 

And they don't need to make war to prove how macho they are either, like a lot of American men need to do.

Grin  They are the only men to outspend American women when it comes to fancy clothing and outfits.

Where are you in the world where all you see is pro-war American men ??  Huh

I don't doubt your experience but I am curious about geography.
Report Spam   Logged
Jordan Fass
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 01:09:46 am »

Volitzer, a lot of your typical conservative guys were all for war, even the Iraq War, expecially in the beginning! 

Some of them still are, and use words like "cut and run" or "surrender monkies" about the people who want to pull the troops out.

Well, that is easy for them to say. Most of them are all for war, except if they have to fight in one themselves, then they pull out the medical excuses.  Sure, they are all for war, so long as it is other people who end up doing the dying.  
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 03:16:35 pm »

I'll tell you what I don't like:  guys who sit around, feeling sorry for themselves! Both men and women should work to be the best person to be the best person they can be.  And if you don't like your life, don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself, just work to help someone else make their life better who's less fortunate than you are!  Helping someone else often takes your mind off your own problems. 

Spring is finally in the air, yayyyyyyy!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 03:21:28 pm »

Okay you have the idiot neocons and conservatives but they are in such a minority.

70% of Ron Paul supporters are in the military.  Real men only go to war when absolutely necessary.

This is why the founding fathers made it law that Congress makes a Declaration of War before actually shipping out.

Real men understand all this.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 03:25:52 pm »

I'll tell you what I don't like:  guys who sit around, feeling sorry for themselves! Both men and women should work to be the best person to be the best person they can be.  And if you don't like your life, don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself, just work to help someone else make their life better who's less fortunate than you are!  Helping someone else often takes your mind off your own problems. 

Spring is finally in the air, yayyyyyyy!!!

What gets me is how much women love money but you try to explain anything economic to them and the un-Constitutionality of the Federal Reserve and its European ownership how they just look at you funny.  At least the slow-witted ones.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 03:30:42 pm »

But you're missing the bigger picture function of the Federal Reserve, which is to bailout the economy when it's in trouble.

Take the Ron Paul philosophy (let the markets sort it out), and you have the Great Depression, and the other depressions of the 1800s that precededed it. That is a policy that has already been proven to fail.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 03:33:10 pm »

I have to agree with you Kris. Feeling sorry for yourself doesn't accomplish anything constructive or progressive. I tend to be a little too care-free which I will admit is a big short-coming of mine.
To balance out this child-like emotion, I have to remind myself that I'm a family man.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 03:39:23 pm »

I don't think there is any one answer to any of these questions, for the simple reason that everyone is a little different.

Courage is one thing, and how a guy handles pressure. Does he get all pissy and tempermental or is he cool about it?  Like the old saying, it helps to have a sense of humor.

When it comes to stress, I have seen both genders explode. It really isn't pretty.
Perhaps it is better to just let things roll right off your back, and do nothing sometimes.
Atleast until you can cope with a clear mind that isn't so cluttered with anger and confusion.

Kara, when you are stressed out, what is one of the things you do to relax your way through it?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:41:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 03:47:23 pm »

I simply work harder at my job and then when it's really intence, I laugh and say F***It!
 Smiley

Nothing is really all that terrible that you won't some how adapt and overcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 03:53:23 pm »

But you're missing the bigger picture function of the Federal Reserve, which is to bailout the economy when it's in trouble.

Take the Ron Paul philosophy (let the markets sort it out), and you have the Great Depression, and the other depressions of the 1800s that preceeded it. That is a policy that has already been proven to fail.

The Federal-Reserve is owned by 12 European Banking Families that are flooding America's economy with Federal Reserve Notes, making the dollar weaker and weaker.  If you buy oil in euros you are actually paying less than you were 2 years ago.  Pay in dollars your price is up by 70%.  See how the Federal-Reserve is destroying the American economy ?  We literally have European bankers issuing the dollars and destroying the economy so they can come in with an Amero once the dollar goes the way of the confederate-greenback.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 03:57:30 pm »

When it comes to stress, I have seen both genders explode. It really isn't pretty.
Perhaps it is better to just let things roll right off your back, and do nothing sometimes.
Atleast until you can cope with a clear mind that isn't so cluttered with anger and confusion.

Kara, when you are stressed out, what is one of the things you do to relax your way through it?

Sometimes you have to just shout and say "This is BS and I'm not taking it anymore."  When people become too sedate that's just as bad.
Report Spam   Logged
Rage Against the Machine

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 04:23:46 pm »

Let me guess, sex..? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 05:12:39 pm »

Gig-guh-ty.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:39 am »

Desi,

Where is Nekozuki?

Aside from the fact that I like her a lot, I also need her pretty badly, with all her
knowledge on Hindus, especially Astrology.

Tell her I'm SOSing.....

P.S.  If I were a few decades younger, I'd be making my way up north to meet BeeCha.......

Good question, Bianca, I actually don't know where Nekozuki is!!  I invited her here at least twice, and I know she got some invites from other people, too. She has never showed up.  She is, hands down, the one person I wish would show up here that hasn't.

I even visited that Deviant Art website she used to post her stuff at and left a message for her.  I still haven't heard from her!  And, she has my email, too.  She has either moved on, or doesn't have internet access right now or something.  Sucks!  I thought she added a lot to the forum.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: