Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:48:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here you go Girls!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you go Girls!  (Read 2355 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: March 07, 2008, 09:23:14 pm »

WELCOME

Finally a thread where women can feel welcome to express what they really want from a man.  Wink
Take it away ladies......
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:43:46 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:57:00 pm »

I don't get it.  It's not coming up!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 07:47:06 am »

Mods if you feel this is not a good place for this thread, I can completely understand if you decide to move it. I only started it here to call attention to this particular subject because I don't think it's been done yet.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 07:49:33 am »

I don't get it.  It's not coming up!
There you go deareth!
Report Spam   Logged

April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 01:47:39 pm »

I'd say honesty, trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility.  I also don't like moody people, who have bad tempers. The old adage:  it's nice to be around someone with a sense of humor. Composure is nice, too, I don't like people who get all nervous when they have to handle a bad situation. I don't like people who get rattled easily.

As for looks, it is really not all that important what a guy looks like so long as he is relatively tall and tries to stay in shape. 

Looks really aren't all that important, it is those inner qualities that matter most. People can't do much about the faces they were born with, but they can do what they can to take care of themselves.  Whether you are in shape or not, or how you take care of yourself physically says a alot about what type of person you are.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 02:45:35 pm »

Someone who is intelligent, exotic looking and not a Republican!  Especially not a George W. Bush supporter.
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 08:40:43 pm »

Exotic?  Smiley Explain..

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 03:21:35 am »

WELCOME

Finally a thread where women can feel welcome to express what they really want from a man.  Wink
Take it away ladies......

This ought to be good...   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 10:07:02 am »

LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 10:19:01 am »

Desiree

Re: Here you go Girls!
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 03:45:35 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone who is intelligent, exotic looking and not a Republican!  Especially not a George W. Bush supporter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with you, Desi!!  But I would substitute the "exotic" with TALL (I am small, but I like them tall...)
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 03:19:17 pm »

Exotic?  Smiley Explain..

Exotic looking as in foriegn looking.  Don't you remember all the talks me and Nekozuki had about how hot American Indians are?  The idea guy would be a young American Indian brave! With long, well-kept black hair!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 03:21:04 pm »

Desiree

Re: Here you go Girls!
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 03:45:35 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with you, Desi!!  But I would substitute the "exotic" with TALL (I am small, but I like them tall...)

Oh, I'd put tall in there, too, Bianca!  Tall with dark hair.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 05:54:09 pm »

Desi,

Where is Nekozuki?

Aside from the fact that I like her a lot, I also need her pretty badly, with all her
knowledge on Hindus, especially Astrology.

Tell her I'm SOSing.....

P.S.  If I were a few decades younger, I'd be making my way up north to meet BeeCha.......
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 05:57:33 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Mia Knight

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 11:51:22 pm »

There is nothing quite like Italian men!  They are the most passionate, the most creative and the most charming! 

And they don't need to make war to prove how macho they are either, like a lot of American men need to do.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 01:57:35 am »

Ok...

Now so far we have brains, charm, and exotic as traits that you all might agree with.
Maybe more details into how a guy might be more attractive from a philosophical point of veiw might explain the winning charm.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: