Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:25:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here you go Girls!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you go Girls!  (Read 2460 times)
Dark30

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 05:35:00 am »

OH. And, I will give that Climatique thing a try whenever I can get some money and find it, HereForNow. 'K? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 12:02:04 pm »

Volitzer, I hate those online dating services. You'll never know what you might run into on them. Smiley And, I am surprised that HereForNow is right, I am a female. Smiley
  But, I don't really like those massaging oils. They make me feel kinda greasy and nasty feeling. Plus, they don't feel like the "REAL" thing. Wink And, I get better pleasure from other girls, than I do from guys. Grin  But, I do feel ALOT BETTER after banging my head off a wall and trying to knock myself out for a bit. Cheesy

Yeah the 20+ demographic put me through hell at e-Harmony.

e-Harmony is best for those 30 and up.

Just my opinion from my own personal experience.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 02:41:49 pm »

I know my gender lingos without the need of an Adam's apple to show me the way.  Smiley
Besides from her profile this person is another Erie person.  Shocked

Probably from the other side of town. The Eastside of Erie is all crime and drugs.
The west side is all industrialized and better developed. I live on the East side but then I don't pay outrageous property taxes, nor do I have to worry about neighbors bothering me.
In fact we have a very well established system of barter. I trade labor, know how, and sometimes tools, in exchange for labor, or favors if ever I need one. Everyone around me are all people I've known forever though so it all works out.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:51:26 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Dark30

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2008, 12:16:11 am »

WOW!!! I AM SHOCKED!!!  Shocked  HereForNow, you are right.  I live closer to Millcreek, almost in. I cannot believe you got it right. I pay HIGH property taxes and HIGHER school taxes. It really sucks!!  Cool  Sometimes, I wish I was never raised by a lawyer and a doctor.  Roll Eyes   Undecided   Though, living in an orphanage was never pretty, either.  :X   IT DOES SUCK BEING RICH!!!!!! Roll Eyes  Sometimes, I wish I was raised by poor people, on welfare!!!  Grin

Volitzer.....You are right about those online dating services. Smiley  I've known a few people who tried them. One of my friend's sister is still being stalked by a guy she met threw one.  I did tell to be careful. But, she refused to listen. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 12:41:17 am »

Easy killer....
 LOL (kidding)

First off being poor now a days is great. However, having disposable income is a lot less stressful.

As for being raised poor? The equation is simple. If you have a "D" and mate it with a "D", what do you end up with?

DEe Dee Deee  Grin LOL
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:42:43 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 12:43:10 am »

That's why I always hooked up with women from other states.

If it didn't work out, no long term bad feelings.

I knew all NY women were nuts so opting for women in other states was a great opportunity e-Harmony allowed me.

My girlfriend gets alogn great with my family.  Compatibility science rocks !!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dark30

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 12:47:23 am »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!  You're funny, HereForNow!!!!!! Cheesy  I'd like to know how stressful it could be.  It's also stressful being rich.

You know, Volitzer, I've met alot of PA girls who nuts, too. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 12:57:19 am »

My girlfriend here tells me that that is the national trend.

Northern gentle-men and southern-belles coming together in compatibility.

Must be cuz southern men are too redneck and northern women are too hyper-feministisized.
Report Spam   Logged
Dark30

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 12:59:24 am »

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!  I wouldn't be surprised if that was, at all, true!!!!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

DARK RAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: