Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:13:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version  (Read 7821 times)
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 10:24:15 pm »

Brooke

Member # 2806

Member Rated:
   posted 12-21-2006 02:04 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice pictures!

--------------------
"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 10:25:32 pm »

Jeremy Dokken

Member # 2877

Member Rated:
   posted 12-21-2006 04:14 AM                       
I ran across this page at AL-Jazeera. Did you know that Bin Laden has never claimed responsibility for the attacks?

quote:
September 11

Immediately after the September 11 attacks in the United States, Washongton named bin Laden as the prime suspect. However, in an interview published in Ummat Karachi, on 28th September 2001, but largely ignored by Western media, Osama stated:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.... The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself.... intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat."

In December 2001 U.S. forces in Afghanistan captured a videotape during a raid on a house in Jalalabad, in which he discusses the September 11 attacks with a group of followers. However, the quality of the tape is poor, and Osama is seen writing with his right hand, although according to the FBI he is left handed, among several anomalies. The authenticity of the tape remains disputed.

Several other videotapes have surfaced in the media. In subsequent statements and interviews he expressed admiration for whoever was responsible. He took credit for "inspiring" of September 11th in several public statements.

One leading al-Qaeda member, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, says (according to his interrogators) that the idea for the attacks came from him and not from bin Laden. Khalid has been in United States custody since September 2003. The extent to which bin Laden was involved in funding or overseeing the operation is unknown.

Whereabouts

After the September 11 attacks, the United States asked the Taliban government of Afghanistan to "hand him over." The Taliban counter-offer to try bin Laden in an Islamic court or extradite him to a third-party country was deemed unacceptable by the U.S. government. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan resulted in the death or arrest of many members of his organization, as well as many civilians (estimates range from thousands to 49,000), but bin Laden was not found.

There had been suggestions that bin Laden was killed or fatally injured during U.S. bombardments, most notably near Tora Bora, or that he may have died of natural causes. The U.S. military had reported that bin Laden suffered from a kidney disorder requiring him to have access to advanced medical facilities, possibly kidney dialysis. Ayman al-Zawahiri, also an FBI Most Wanted Terrorist, is a physician and may have provided medical care to bin Laden.

Bin Laden was rumored in the Pakistani press to have died in 2001 of pulmonary complications incident to catastrophic kidney failure in the absence of available hygienic dialysis. His death was speculated on by the Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf and by President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan. This speculation was later undercut by newly released videos of bin Laden, alive and referring to current events such as the 2004 U.S. Presidential election.

Rumors about his whereabouts have appeared from time to time since the start of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan but none have been confirmed.

On October 21, 2004, John Lehman, a member of the 9/11 Commission, reported that bin Laden was indeed alive, and that the Pentagon knew exactly where he was.

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=10319
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 10:26:28 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 12-21-2006 11:38 AM                       
WASHINGTON — Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda (search) leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Any state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."

Admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks, bin Laden said he did so because of injustices against the Lebanese and Palestinians by Israel and the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00.html

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11
Last Updated: Friday, October 29, 2004 | 10:21 PM ET
CBC News
Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

INDEPTH: Remembering September 11
The militant Islamic group decided "we should destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation," said bin Laden, dressed in yellow and white robes and videotaped against a plain brown background.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

Bin Laden: Yes, I did it
By David Bamber
(Filed: 11/11/2001)

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.

By David Bamber

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.

By David Bamber

By David Bamber

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/11/wbin11.xml

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
Be prepared, evil overlords from another forum will instant message you with the express purpose of stealing you away from this one, do not follow them, do not believe them,

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 10:26:59 pm »

I_am_that_I_am

Member # 1238

Member Rated:
   posted 12-21-2006 11:56 AM                       

quote:
Did you know that Bin Laden has never claimed responsibility for the attacks?

Oh boy, not this AGAIN !!
THere are a few interviews with OBL where he takes responsibility. One off the top of my head, something like "i got the idea when I saw the buildings burning in Lebanon". If you press for it i'll dig it up.

--------------------
KNOW that as ye do unto the least of thy associates ye do
unto the GOD within THEE that is in the image of the God
without.
E.C.

Posts: 1820 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2002   
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 10:28:00 pm »

Byron
unregistered

posted 12-21-2006 08:29 PM                 
The really odd thing? Bin Laden's "FBI Most Wanted" listing doesn't even mention that he did 9/11, presumably for lack of evidence.

A lot of the Arabic tapes and things may be mistranslated. I certainly don't understand Arabic, don't know many who can.

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2008, 10:28:51 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-21-2006 09:34 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Brooke:
Sureee, Volitzer, and how do you explain the planes smashing into the buildings, an optical illusion?

No.

Why is the pancake collapse so incredible to people? I saw a special on how the WTC towers were built, which literally were like dominoes, not the typical way, with the traditional steel skeleton. Seems practical to me!

Try this link and see the video if the link works.
Posts: 6724 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2008, 10:29:25 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-21-2006 09:37 PM                       
The link works woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2008, 10:30:01 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-21-2006 09:38 PM                       
Now Brooke if the physics starts to elude you show a physicist the video.
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2008, 10:30:41 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-22-2006 12:00 AM                       

A Report on the Bilderbergers,
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2008, 10:31:17 pm »

Kristina

Member # 3094

Member Rated:
   posted 12-22-2006 02:30 AM                       

quote:

Somehow, I don't think that Bin Laden ever admitted culpability in so simple a way. I've always heard that he took credit for "inspiring" the attacks. However, I have heard reports that he was the one to finance the whole thing.

Nice presentation, Tesha.

--------------------
"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2008, 10:31:48 pm »

Corissa

Member # 3266

Member Rated:
   posted 12-22-2006 02:50 AM                       
Terrific presentation!!!

Anyway, I go back and forth whether the Bush Administration had something to do with it, or is actually just covering up for it's own incompetence.

A couple of months after the attack happened, Karl Rove said at a strategy meeting, "this will be good for us." And that's when the Bush Administration decided to try and co-opt September 11th for their own petty political gain.
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2008, 10:32:21 pm »

Brooke

Member # 2806

Member Rated:
   posted 12-22-2006 03:38 AM                       
The physics don't "elude" me, Volitzer, dust streaming out the windows is NO EVIDENCE that a controlled explosion occurred.

Had ONE occurred, there wouldn't even be any need to cite dust as an example, a controlled demolition would have simply brought the building down as it happened!

The smoke was probably from secondary fires lower in the building, a jetliner can make a very big hole!

Why would the Bush Administration even need to plant bombs anyway? If they knew that hijackers were going to fly planes in buildings, all they needed to do was let it happen, they wouldn't have needed to exacerbate it by planting bombs!

And even if they wanted to, there would have been no reason to bring down WTC 7!

--------------------
"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2008, 10:32:59 pm »

Allison-

Member # 2967

Member Rated:
   posted 12-23-2006 05:01 PM                       
Bush either did it or just allowed it to happen. Corrupt and arrogant as this administration has been proven to be, does anyone even doubt anymore that he and his people had something to do with 9/11??

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 10:33:27 pm »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 12-23-2006 07:51 PM                       
proven in your own mind? the proper word is "alleged" or "appears", not "proven".

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2008, 10:34:02 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-24-2006 01:03 AM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Brooke:
The physics don't "elude" me, Volitzer, dust streaming out the windows is NO EVIDENCE that a controlled explosion occurred.

What about the fact that the building fell in 8.4 seconds much like throwing a stone from the roof top??? Tuth is that steel and concrete would bring down the acceleration due to gravity dramatically. Drop a stone in water and one in free space, notice how water s-l-o-w-s the falling acceleration. The towers' concrete and steel should have put up some resistence to the collapse but they didn't. For the towers to fall at the same rate as gravity explosives had to be placed at critical joints on each floor.

Had ONE occurred, there wouldn't even be any need to cite dust as an example, a controlled demolition would have simply brought the building down as it happened!

The smoke was probably from secondary fires lower in the building, a jetliner can make a very big hole!

Why would the Bush Administration even need to plant bombs anyway? If they knew that hijackers were going to fly planes in buildings, all they needed to do was let it happen, they wouldn't have needed to exacerbate it by planting bombs!

Because the Newtonian force exerted by the planes' weight could have more than supported by the towers' architechture.

And even if they wanted to, there would have been no reason to bring down WTC 7!

Damnable evidence against their campaign contributers were stored there. No evidence no case.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: