Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:15:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version  (Read 7805 times)
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2008, 01:32:48 pm »

Jennifer O'Dell

Member # 2239

Member Rated:
   posted 01-14-2007 11:10 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like incompetency. Go figure that with George W.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #406 on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:05 pm »

Ishtar

Member # 736

posted 01-15-2007 10:47 AM                       
Good ploy on the terrorists part,make people believe a

"LIE", turn their attention aways from the

"REAL" problem,

terrorism,

and while we are all arguing about who really did it,

Bam

blindsided again.

--------------------
“Ad initio, alea iacta est.”
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
it's Later Than You Think
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000023;p=1

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:22 pm »

19Merlin69
unregistered

posted 01-15-2007 04:29 PM                 

quote:
Originally posted by Devlin:
Surely, you are joking. As I said previously, the 9/11 Commission was a whitewash and the Republicans controlled the Congress and the Senate select committee on Intel.

And we are supposed to accept your opinion as fact simply because you say it's so?

They weren't interested in investigating the President and possibly making him look bad. They might if it were Clinton. 

Again - so says you??

Forgive me for being snitty here, but, you refute with opinion and assertion.

At this point, I have to say that - I simply find it impossible to debate with someone who refuses to acknowledge that the facts do not bear out the theory. The fact is, you cannot use your opinion that the conservatives are evil as any form of proof. You need to PROVE IT FIRST before you can offer it up as evidence; you have not done that. You also cannot use the "Liberals are awesome" defense without first proving it; same reason.

Like a couple of others, you speak in "BROAD TERMS" and don't mention the minutia, then you nit-pick at the minutia (selectively) without stopping to notice the broad picture. It is almost like you are switching references in order to avoid facts.

From what I have read of your comments thus far, we are to assume that:
9/11 was not only a conspiracy by the administration, but a cover-up after-the-fact as well.
No one who provides data & evidence to support the non-conspiracy/cover-up theory, liberal - conservative - or otherwise can be trusted.
All scientists who refute the conspiracy theory are "neo-cons".
The NIST, the congress (even the libs), the administration, and every other scientific organization that has provided evidence to the "ACCEPTED VERSION" are co-conspirators in the cover-up.
All of the security and intelligence agencies of the world who contributed to the "ACCEPTED VERSION", such as: the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, MI5, Moussad, BND, ANBw, SISMI, CESIS, SISDE, Secret Service, DOD, DIA, DGSE, BRGE, DPSD, DGSE and SCSSI are all corrupt

Seriously now, I do not mean to be bitchy or snitty, but you are really going out on a limb - accusing everyone except for the conspiracy theorists of being conspirators. 
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:38 pm »

Devlin

Member # 3136

Member Rated:
   posted 01-15-2007 06:42 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by Devlin:
Surely, you are joking. As I said previously, the 9/11 Commission was a whitewash and the Republicans controlled the Congress and the Senate select committee on Intel.

And we are supposed to accept your opinion as fact simply because you say it's so?They weren't interested in investigating the President and possibly making him look bad. They might if it were Clinton.

Again - so says you??

Forgive me for being snitty here, but, you refute with opinion and assertion.

You can either accept my opinion or look at the facts. The Republicans didn't spend much time investigating 9/11. They devoted over 100 million dollars to look into Clinton's various activities. When it came down to 9/11, the commission was first allowed something like 1 million dollars to to do their work, then (begrudgingly) six million and then more. The Bush Administration fought the formation of the Commssion all the way (as well as the creation of a Dept. of Homeland Secuity), for the longest time refused to let Condaleeza Rice testify, and Bush and Cheney would only testify if they didso not under oath and together.

Now, all this is a matter of record, you are welcome to check any of this out at your leisure.

quote:
At this point, I have to say that - I simply find it impossible to debate with someone who refuses to acknowledge that the facts do not bear out the theory.

See above.

quote:
The fact is, you cannot use your opinion that the conservatives are evil as any form of proof. You need to PROVE IT FIRST before you can offer it up as evidence; you have not done that.

I never said conservatives were evil, simply that it was not in their best interests to investigate 9/11 in the same way as it was to investigate Clinton.

quote:
From what I have read of your comments thus far, we are to assume that:
9/11 was not only a conspiracy by the administration, but a cover-up after-the-fact as well.
No one who provides data & evidence to support the non-conspiracy/cover-up theory, liberal - conservative - or otherwise can be trusted.
All scientists who refute the conspiracy theory are "neo-cons".
The NIST, the congress (even the libs), the administration, and every other scientific organization that has provided evidence to the "ACCEPTED VERSION" are co-conspirators in the cover-up.
All of the security and intelligence agencies of the world who contributed to the "ACCEPTED VERSION", such as: the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, MI5, Moussad, BND, ANBw, SISMI, CESIS, SISDE, Secret Service, DOD, DIA, DGSE, BRGE, DPSD, DGSE and SCSSI are all corrupt

Seriously now, I do not mean to be bitchy or snitty, but you are really going out on a limb - accusing everyone except for the conspiracy theorists of being conspirators.

Obviously, you have me confused with someone else as I never said that the Neo-cons were responsible for 9/11, only that they were warned, and seemingly their own incompetence allowed it to happen. They could be responsible for 9/11 (theoretically) but more than likely the cover-up is related to their own incompetence.

And, feel free to be bitchy or snitty as you please, I can often get that way myself.

[ 01-15-2007, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Devlin ]
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:53 pm »

19Merlin69
unregistered

posted 01-22-2007 12:09 PM                 
I suppose that you and I will have to agree to disagree Devlin, there appears to be no middle ground in sight.
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #410 on: August 21, 2008, 01:34:26 pm »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2007 01:43 PM                       

quote:

Looks like incompetency. Go figure that with George W.

Good question. Funny thing is, Bush had less than a year to stop the attacks. The Clintons had 8.

Now, for all of you who will say, "Partisan this" or "Partisan that", keep in mind that my criticism goes both ways here. I think they are both boobs for allowing the signs to go unread.

But then again, like with the Nostradamus "prophecies", maybe these signs only make sense when looked at with our rearward facing eye? Monday morning quarterbacking is funny like that.

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2008, 01:35:08 pm »

Allison-

Member # 2967

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2007 02:32 PM                       
Uhm, maybe someone should check their facts. Bin Laden only became a major threat in the late 1990's. I believe the embassy bombings which put him on the map happened in 1998.

Clinton tried to kill him and failed, then the U.S. Cole happened in 2000. By the time they figured out Bin Laden did it, Bush was in charge.

Bush got a plan from the Clinton people during the transition on how to handle Bin Laden. There were several warnings to the Bush Administration about an upcoming attack from Al Queada, Condaleeza Rice had a meeting with George Tenent about them in July of 2001, another warning five days before the attacks, and, of course, we all know Bush got that famous memo in August of 2001, "Bin Laden determined to attack in the U.S."

There is no comparison between how Clinton handled things and how Bush did. I don't know how many more warnings these people could have gotten. The trouble with the Bushies is that they are so bad at what they are doing that people can't seem to make up their mind whether they are wildly evil or just wildy incompetent, they have so blurred the lines.

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #412 on: August 21, 2008, 01:35:44 pm »

BigFatFurryTexan

Member # 1520

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2007 02:48 PM                       

quote:

The trouble with the Bushies is that they are so bad at what they are doing that people can't seem to make up their mind whether they are wildly evil or just wildy incompetent

Given the current performance, I can't disagree with that one bit.

That is kind of my point. I find it hard to believe that someone so wildly evil could get enough political backing to be elected. Incompetant? Well, yes...Ford was removed by Carter. I can totally believe that.

It isn't the war that most people are against. Most people still believe in what we are doing. It is the execution of the war that has turned people cold.

I don't expect it to be over already. But i also don't expect to still see bombings in Baghdad. Our failures are such that recovery is unlikely, and we will likely have to let Iraq fix itself before all is said and done.

Who really suffers? Well, the Iraqi people (but they didn't have it that good to begin with). But, the party that has the most to lose also has the most control over their own destiny.

--------------------
Think outside the flock

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #413 on: August 21, 2008, 01:35:53 pm »

Rich

Member # 2265

Member Rated:
   posted 01-22-2007 08:57 PM                       
Very good post, BigFatFurryTexan. My views are not totally-in-sync with this... but this post shows you have the ability to "Think outside the flock." I dislike this topic, but read something interesting, so I posted anyways.

[ 01-22-2007, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Danaus ]
Posts: 2174 | From: Parts Unknown, USA | Registered: Dec 2004   
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #414 on: August 21, 2008, 01:36:14 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-22-2007 09:52 PM                       

quote:
Originally posted by BigFatFurryTexan:

It isn't the war that most people are against.

BS!!!!! 

Most people still believe in what we are doing.

Yeah the Toby Kieth barstool conservatives.

It is the execution of the war that has turned people cold.

That and the fact it really is a Bilderberg Oil Imperialism Operation aint winning any popularity either.

I don't expect it to be over already. But I also don't expect to still see bombings in Baghdad. Our failures are such that recovery is unlikely, and we will likely have to let Iraq fix itself before all is said and done.

Stay out of an Iraqi Civil War...  At least you're coming to a logical conclusion here.

Who really suffers? Well, the Iraqi people (but they didn't have it that good to begin with.

Military and civilian families with their sons and daughters getting killed for what?Huh Bilderberg Imperialism. 

But, the party that has the most to lose also has the most control over their own destiny.

Right have a BILDERBERGER BUTT OUT POLICY and they'll be good, 

[ 01-22-2007, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Volitzer ]
Posts: 6864 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #415 on: August 21, 2008, 01:36:33 pm »

Merl

Member # 4913

Member Rated:
   posted 01-24-2007 06:20 PM                       
I think I'll let my new identity ignore him too.  Grin

--------------------
Doing a little research will not kill you - I have it on good advice that there has never been a recorded death due to reading and comprehending

Posts: 172 | From: Gone for good | Registered: Jan 2007   

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #416 on: August 21, 2008, 01:36:58 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-24-2007 10:05 PM                       
Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #417 on: August 21, 2008, 01:37:15 pm »

Merl

Member # 4913

Member Rated:
   posted 01-25-2007 06:28 PM                       
Btw... I do believe that I was just recently vindicated. Nearly two months ago, when the repubs lost their majority, the dems (in this forum) were running around predicting that Bush would be putting his tail between his legs and turning around from Iraq.

I believe that it was me - and only me - who said that, not only will we NOT be turning tail and running, we WOULD be scaling operations UP! ** VINDICATION **

Just another point of fact: For those of you who said that our commander-in-chief didn't have the support of the military or his party any longer, I would like to point out that you were wrong again. Now that George has replaced all of the Generals, Admirals and Colonels who wanted to manage a war (and occupation) with men & women who want to win a war, the moral and effectiveness has improved almost overnight. Take it from a former military man (with lots of friends over there) - you can't put a price on effective leadership, and Bush has now shown it to the troops... The troops will repay the favor by showing the American citizens just how smart "W's" move really is.

[ 01-25-2007, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Merl ]

--------------------
Doing a little research will not kill you - I have it on good advice that there has never been a recorded death due to reading and comprehending

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #418 on: August 21, 2008, 01:37:35 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 01-25-2007 08:43 PM                       
 All Bush did was just rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic.

Bush is scaling up the war cuz he's doing the Bilderberger's Agenda which is Imperial Occupation Operations and not the will of the American people.

There will be a civil-war in Iraq and all that will happen is that American troops will get slaughtered. It's the equivalent of the British Red-Coats trying to win the colony back in America during America's own civil-war between the Union and the Confederacy.

But hell most conservatives have stock in big oil anyway.  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #419 on: August 21, 2008, 01:37:46 pm »

johnee

Member # 1580

posted 01-25-2007 10:20 PM                       
Erm…as far as I can ascertain although sympathies were divided, the United Kingdom, the remaining British North American colonies and crown territory administrated by the Hudson Bay Company were officially neutral during the American Civil War.
There were tensions especially after the USS San Jacinto boarded a British mail steamer the RMS Trent and violated diplomatic privilege.
Several thousand British Canadians did serve for the buzz and the money but most of them were in the US before the war started and some other were drugged or intoxicated and spirited over the border to join the North.
Oh there was also a bit of blockade busting but that just business you know nothing personal.

You say “British Red-Coats tried to win the colony back in America during America's own civil-war between the Union and the Confederacy”. Well it seems like a jolly good idea but I have never head of this before, would you care to elaborate.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: