Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:45:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 11th: Conspiracies & Cover-ups - Original Version  (Read 7859 times)
Tesha Dodge
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2008, 03:37:25 pm »

Volitzer

Member # 245

Rate Member   posted 12-25-2006 01:43 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 19Merlin69:
I've watched the boobtube video Volitzer. Clearly, the fella doing the commentary has no clue whatsoever. His "physics" do not exist on a world where gravity exists, so I'm curious to know why you would recommend that a "physicist" view it for Brooke. For Example:

The notion that 10 million pounds (est. weight of floors above the damage) moving at 100 feet per/sec would "slow down" as they impacted the floors beneath them is patentedly ludicrous. There isn't a physicist in the world that would be able to keep from spitting Diet Coke through his nose upon encountering that "evidence". The FACT IS, the "expert" commentating the video fails to account for 10 million pounds, moving at 100 feet/sec is accelerating and acting upon joints designed to maintain a stationary object (not a moving one). Nothing in the design of the building would accomodate collapse pressure beyond simple movement due to hurricane wind pressure.

True but the joints and framework would slow the acceleration downward due to gravity significantly. It didn't. Go back to the stone drop in the air to the ground versus the stone drop in water to the ground. That water decelerates the effects of gravity. Gravity accelerates all objects at 9.81 meters per second squared. Water would bring it down to 6.5 m/s^2 roughly. The building fell at the same rate in which gravity works. After the plane crashed there wasn't enough flame to melt anything away to weaken the concrete or steel. The thermite charges were detonated from the top down to prevent any resistence so that the plane would fall straight through. If the plane were to collapse a floor by its weight the underlying floors would have stopped it because there wouldn't have been that much energy falling from one floor to another. That and the planes stayed in position for at least 40 minutes. So what provided the energy for the fall??? Even it it was the weight the building was designed to have a certain saftey. In the 1993 bombing one of the 4 main support beams at basement level was taken out entirely; what happened was that the weight got redistributed to the other 3 support beams. Much like a table take out one leg to a table and the other 3 work harder.

If the plane did fall thru by its own weight the floors below it would slow it to a stop and it would be like a fly in a spider web.
Jets' of smoke emanating from floors lower than the collapsing debris are indication of demolition ignition..."[/i] Yeah - right. How about this? Pressure is building up inside of the building, ahead of the shock wave, due to the reality that mass is being maintained although volume is rapidly decreasing. The pressure (ahead of the collapsing debris front) was forced to go wherever it could, and intermittently blew out as it found weaknesses to exploit, once the "blow-outs" occurred, the pressure would drop, thereby limiting the need to blow out large numbers of windows. Physically speaking - that makes sense.

Pressure?HuhHuh? Shockwave?HuhHuhHuh Decreasing volume?HuhHuh Nice to know the Bilderbergs can count on your lack of a physics background to perpetuate their lies. None of this stuff is involved in architecture by the way. 
-
"Only a demolition could cause a building to 'pancake...'" Uh... {insert cricket sound effect here}... I don't think so. "Pancaking" is a very unscientific term, but I think we all get the mental picture. The fact is, pancaking occurs all of the time in buildings and houses during the winter due to snow & ice loading. It does not require symmetric loading to cause symmetric destruction. Asymmetric displacement on a steel building (built symmetrically) causes it much more easily.
-
"My accusation that the WTC buildings 1, 2 & 7 are based upon scientific evidence and you cannot dispute them..." Yes I can, and I have. He delivers no scientific evidence whatsoever, it is all "layman's common sense" of which none of it translates into the real science of physics. 

A building collapses at the same rate of gravitational acceleration and you don't see anything odd with that?Huh?
-
"Pieces of a building cannot crash through steel and concrete floors as fast as they will fall through the air." Again, he forgets about velocity, momentum and inertia. An artillery round fired from a tank certainly moves faster than the same artillery shell tossed off the top of a building... Why? Velocity, Inertia & Momentum! The fact that the pressure wave ahead of the collapse was working to aid the speed of the collapse is one thing, but the fact that the floors were exploding due to the collapsing pressure was accelerating them downward. Again, a real "expert" would understand this rather easily.
-

A bullet has kinetic energy coming out of the barrel After the crash the plane had no more kinetic energy velocity = 0, momentum = mass x velocity. Mass of the plane x 0 = momentum of 0. As far as inertia the plane was stopped a force had to act to change it from the stopped position. Hence the detonation of the joints in the floor.
"Anbody who looks at this evidence and continues to insist that fires caused the collapse of the buildings is simply having a difficult time facing the possibility that a government could commit such a crime." I could easily say the following in reply, "Any one that would believe that their government orchestrated such an event, based upon the abject absence of information and evidence that this (and all) conspiracy video(s) supplies is a danger to themselves and possibly others. Your driving priviledges should be revoked and you should be sterilized to prevent the chance that you may procreate."

Spoken like a true pro-authortarian fascist.

-
In his summation he ties the conspiracy to not only the governments, but also the media and eventually the public. I have to laugh just a bit there though, because he requires that the very same government that cannot keep a secret to save their lives are orchestrating the largest coverup in the history of mankind. {snicker}. Everyone is complicit if they don't agree with him.

Look at how many people on Earth think the moon is a dead place with no atmosphere. Lies are perpetuated and the Bilderberg power-base maintained cuz of Earth humanity's to use critical thinking skills.

It's funny really, this is just an amateur taking a whack at Jeff King's speech , of which, he himself took a beating over. King is a physician, not a physicist and was summarily dismissed by the entire scientific community. He received a B.S.E.E. in 1974 from MIT, but never progressed in the field of physics or engineering. He's a nobody, as are the other "experts". In the credits you will see two others, James H Fetzer - Professor of Philosophy & Morgan Reynolds - Professor Emeritus of Economics. Yep, just the experts I'd call on for an explanation of demolition.. ROTFLMAO  [/QB]

You have to take basic physics before moving up in any medical career, had you ever been to college you'd know this.

Right and just because you teach english or philosophy means you can't possibly know anything about physics or do any research. 
Posts: 6724 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Oct 2000   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: