Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 07:54:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Barnstorming Obama plans to pick Republicans for cabinet

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barnstorming Obama plans to pick Republicans for cabinet  (Read 148 times)
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« on: March 04, 2008, 03:27:31 am »

H A T E ?

Did I use that word: H A T E ?

Who cares?  Did you even have to?  Fact is, I don't much care if you literally hate him or not, but don't be telling me how I should feel about Hillary.  That's my business, just as it's yours how you feel about Obama. Believe me, I'm not trying to change your mind, so don't try and change mine.

Obamaniacs' H A T E is being spread all over Cyberia!

Gee, as is the hatred of the Hillary people towards him.

The same attitude that the Bushistas have been using for the past 7 + years......

Only THEIR opinion was allowed to be expressed.....NO OTHER.....

Nobody ever said that other people weren't allowed to express their opinion.  Other people simply also have their right to disagree with it. 

GWB used that "I am a unifier" song, too during his campaign.

And you think that Bush is the only one to ever use that theme?  Dr. King used it, too, in fact, it was what the Civil Rights movement was all about. Bianca, bringing people together is the only way that things ever get anything done in Washington. In a democracy, you have to build a concensus.

BTW, Deanna, nowhere did I say anything to inspire you to spew your HATRED for Hillary.
HATRED is repugnant, no matter to whom it is applied.

I was simply expressing my opinion of her, just as you were expressing your opinion of Obama.  It is still a free country, isn't it, or do you only want to talk with people you are in complete agreement with?

As for hating Hillary, that's my business, right? Like I said, I'm not telling you that you how you should feel about other people.

As a matter of fact,  where you got the idea that, because I don't like Obama, I am for Hillary
really surprises me.  You have NO idea what I think. 

I never said you were for Hillary.  It would be a logical conclusion, though, since the people who hate Barack the most tend to be Hillary supporters who think this is her "turn."

BUT, until I am told by the Mods not to, I am free to express my opinion here - just like everybody
else - without being badgered.....

"Badgered?"  I was only putting in my two cents that Gore would make a great running mate.  If you think that's badgering, I don't know what to tell you.

Furthermore, Obama and Clinton are NOT the only presidential candidates, not even in the
Democratic party.

Yep, and everyone has the right to write in or vote for whoever they want. Like Monique said, you could also vote for Nader or McCain.  Fact is, I couldn't much care who you, or who anyone else votes for here, for that matter.

Very narrow world YOU live in......

Nah, not me, you.  I've talked to you pretty civilly here, but I get the feeling you were pretty mad when you wrote your reply. Oh, well, your business!  

For the record, every President tries to choose people from the other party to try and bring the parties together. Barack is not unique. I think that Gore would make a great running mate for Barack, that would really motivate the Dems and give more experience to the ticket. I don't know for a fact that they are friends, but they do talk quite a bit. Barack is also nothing like Bush, Obama is a scholar, Bush lacks all mental acumen, and the comparison is a poor one.  And (in my opinion) the only way that the Democrats could lose in November is if Hillary is the nominee. She is too divisive, doesn't connect with people, has a poorly run campaign, and a lot of people (not just me, incidentally) have come to hate her for her campaign tactics.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: