Atlantis Online
November 27, 2021, 05:11:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Can a Continent Sink?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a Continent Sink?  (Read 5240 times)
LoneStar77

Carl Martin - Writer, Artist and Software Engineer

« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2010, 08:49:05 pm »

Antarctica subsided under ice... Wink

Cute, Ostanes. That's a perversion of the word "subsided."  Embarrassed I don't know of any definition of the word that would fit your usage. And where is there a shoal of mud in or around Antartica, covered by ice? I doubt anyone would know there was frozen mud underneath all that ice. I sincerely doubt any ancient Egyptian or Greek travelers would've made it that far south.

And Antarctica does not face Gadira (Cadiz, Spain). Plato drew a pretty clear picture of the location of Atlantis. If the large island (NOT continent, please!) existed, this would've been the perfect place for it -- right along a tectonic plate boundary. Over 90% of all mountains are formed near tectonic plate boundaries, as are numerous islands, like the Philippines, where I currently live. You might want to check out my video on "Why the Philippines will Not be the Next Atlantis." And if you want sources and more details, check out the article on "Geology of Atlantis," on the same website.

Rod Martin, Jr.
Atlantis Tours
Mission: Atlantis
Report Spam   Logged

LoneStar77
(Carl Martin)
"Now we have proof that something BIG happened right when Plato's Atlantis subdided. We have the 'smoking gun.'"
www.MissionAtlantis.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: